Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

You're very welcome! Good luck out there, stay safe!

Currently a bit low on complimentary compasses and merchandising matches, but still happy to provide transfusions, food, water, morphine and spare morphine for the road, as well as directions and advice as needed. :)

I have a compas and two boxes of matches, currently up at Berezino on top of the hospital roof with 1700 blood and no food. Any help would be much appreciated.

I have a compas and two boxes of matches, currently up at Berezino on top of the hospital roof with 1700 blood and no food. Any help would be much appreciated.

heading there to get supplies, will be there soon

add me on steam (GreasyMnky)

• Like 1

I'm getting added to The White List. If you don't want me you're not getting anybody so don't be too picky.

It doesn't sound to me like you're in the position to be picky.

I'm getting added to The White List. If you don't want me you're not getting anybody so don't be too picky.

I have a rare gun so I'm not taking any risks, but I'm probably going to die anyway. Gonna have to settle. Can you try saving my ass tomorrow?

I have a rare gun so I'm not taking any risks, but I'm probably going to die anyway. Gonna have to settle. Can you try saving my ass tomorrow?

You're at the NW Airfield and you're talking about not taking any risks?

Well I could save you today if you accepted my steam request.

You're at the NW Airfield and you're talking about not taking any risks?

I hop on low player servers to avoid players, plus I've realized how dangerous that piece of rubble really is.

AAR for VolLLi:

Excellent help, came to me within 10 minutes, at night and without any swort of seeing aid. Gave me the transfusion I needed, and then I assisted him in rescuing Baron, who also needed medical assistance, a few kilometers to the south.

After that I went into town with the good medic in order to help him get supplies, whereupon we were beset by a bandit. Mistaking this bandit for a frightened survivor, we attempted to offer him aid. Instead he panicked and fired randomly into the dark, attracting a swarm of zombies. Utilizing my M4A1 CCO SD I managed to kill most of them as they charged him with precise headshots, yet he still fled and fired, attracting more. I saw him go down and was in the middle of killing the zombies feasting upon him when the kill message appeared. We arrived too late, but the poor fellow had a DMR, M107, and tons of basic supplies. Being medics-in-waiting we left the sniper rifles, but VoLLi managed to get the supplies he needed, as well as a shiny new bike.

I'm considering becoming a medic/support for a medic, so you'll probably see me around here some more. I'm not on the white list and neither is VoLLi, but I can personally vouch for his integrity and dedication, as can Baron. I mean, he even tried to save a bandit who was shooting at him moments before!

If anyone sees MrKryptonite, tell him he shouldn't panic fire in a supermarket with a DMR.

Edited by Askar
  • Like 1

Top of school building in Electro. 300 blood but I have transfusion packs.

steam: dlux415

Edited by dlux415

Oh now that I remember, I, as a fellow aspiring medic, can also vouch for VoLLi. I was on my way to a patient the other day and as I got there we had difficulties getting on the same server and VoLLi rushed to the rescue in my stead. I realize I never thanked you for that so thanks!

Could someone help me? Broke my leg when I jumped down a stair, and have now crawled for over two hour just to find where I am. I also have 6000 blood left so a blood pack too would be nice.

I'm Inside a big building with the crossroad (three ways) with signs:

MCTA, 3 km

Tulga, 1 km

http://steamcommunity.com/id/helgehang

PS: I'm the chick crawling around with a M249 SAW (lol)

Edited by Spreeky

In the woods North of the factory that's South of Berezino. Need a blood transfusion and a meal. Have the blood bag.

***FIXED***

SilenceSoLoud came to my rescue, and hooked me up with a transfusion, and some steaks and a can of food.

Edited by tamshan

Need antibiotics at Myshinko I understand these are rare and I have good things to trade, hit me up on steam if you can help : Saltypants (might show up as vision)

Hey,

I am in just outside of Cherno. Need a transfusion. I have my own blood bags. Anyone able to meet with me to provide one? I will give you anything you can use that I have.

Thanks!

Edited by Tkptw

I'll get antibiotics to you Sinix since I'm less than 1km away.

It had to be one with someone else in it. This is the first time I'm in a situation with someone else I don't know who's armed as well, albeit with a hatchet. Do I stick by my guns and stay friendly or do I cross the line and shoot with no regard?

I didn't think he would have seen me at first but he did. "FRIENDLY! FRIENDLY! Please don't shoot!" I yell back at him, "I'm friendly too, nothing to worry about." Now he's dancing like a scared chicken shouting, "Oh God! Please don't shoot! Friendly!" Yeah, and I'm friendly too; we're both on global so what's the problem? I guess he doesn't quite trust me yet?

Oh whoops, turn the mic on moron! "I'm friendly; I have no intentions of turing this on you" A big sigh of relief from both of us and he fills me in on how he's been dodging from building to building after falling, breaking his leg, healing himself, then rushing to the barn I last logged out in. "So what gear do you have, mi compadre," I ask. The reply was grim: the hatchet in his hands, a flashlight, and a coyote pack. Taking one of three packs I drop him some bandages and inform him if he ever see's me around again don't hesitate to try and team up.

Moral of the story: I'll try to be a friendly medic if I have the supplies on me at the time.

still need help near lopatino. pls!

Help with what, Hitman? I'll be in the area soon.

Ah, starvation.

If you absolutely need help I'll head up there in a bit once I deliver some antibiotics. It'll be a little while though, likely thirty minutes at the very least. If anyone else is in the area to answer this call do so, I'll repost if I manage to get to Lopatino too.

Edited by Askar

In the woods North of the factory that's South of Berezino. Need a blood transfusion and a meal. Have the blood bag.

I'm very close.

add me on steam (GreasyMnky)