Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Hi Volli,

I have added you on Steam. My character is an old man with spectaclers. I am infected and currently outside of Cherno. Is there any chance of anti-biotics?

I have been doing suicide runs into Cherno for them but haven't found any.

(Posting again for steam id)

I logged out just outside the NW Airfield, and when I spawned, I was loosing blood (and I didn't realize this for a few minutes). I wasn't loosing blood when I logged out, so I think the game glitched or something.

If anyone could help me, I would be very grateful. I'm in the left-most hangar in the NW Airfield. I know that it is a very dangerous area, so I understand if you don't want to come. I might be able to come to you a bit, but I keep passing out. I don't know how far i'll get. The only medical supplies I have are two morphine injectors, and an epi-pen (They're yours if you want them to help others). I just need to be able to get back in the woods - I'll hunt and heal myself from there.

I need a transfusion badly.

If anyone is in the area, please pm me or contact me on steam (id: xpandahunterx)

Thanks

Hey, me and y friend were traveling on the west side of Chernauraus, when we were caught in a gunfight with a bandit in the town of Zelengorsk. WE are both low on blood and i have a brocken bone with no morphine... plz if anyone can help we can pay you with whatever u want.

I need a medic to help me with a blood transfusion, I'm at the Electro supermarket, have my own blood bag, just need someone to administer.

(Posting again for steam id)

I logged out just outside the NW Airfield, and when I spawned, I was loosing blood (and I didn't realize this for a few minutes). I wasn't loosing blood when I logged out, so I think the game glitched or something.

If anyone could help me, I would be very grateful. I'm in the left-most hangar in the NW Airfield. I know that it is a very dangerous area, so I understand if you don't want to come. I might be able to come to you a bit, but I keep passing out. I don't know how far i'll get. The only medical supplies I have are two morphine injectors, and an epi-pen (They're yours if you want them to help others). I just need to be able to get back in the woods - I'll hunt and heal myself from there.

I need a transfusion badly.

If anyone is in the area, please pm me or contact me on steam (id: xpandahunterx)

Thanks

PM me your steam id, I'll be finishing with some folks I'm helping get armed and then I can work my way over to you. I'm not far from NWA

Here's a fun medic story

I met up with BroknDremes last night, who had a brokn leg and was crawling along a road headed south into Elektro. I patched him up, but told him he had to accompany me into elektro so I could get some supplies. We hit up the grocery store first, and made our way into an apartment. We could hear the footsteps of another player, so we stopped using our mics and made our way through the building. We checked the second floor, and there was no one in sight. He was at the top of the staircase behind a wall, I was down the hallway. Just then, another survivor made it up the stairs, turned the corner, and was face to face with BroknDremes. Brokn is yelling "FRIENDLY, FRIENDLY! DONT SHOOT!" as I am locked onto the new dude with my AK. He types that his mic is broken, and I ask if he wants to help us get to the hospital. He says sure, goes down the stairs, and BAM BAM BAM! We hear his body hit the floor and the flies start swarming. There is a fourth person in the apartment. I can hear him eating food. I make my way down the staircase, hoping to get a jump on him, but he's waiting for me. I miss my AK fire and duck, but he gets me once in the head with his 1911. After that, he proceeds to take out BroknDremes.

It was very intense. Luckily, me and Brokn were able to meet up later and raid the hospital in Cherno. Too bad I lost all my stuff... Fuckin bandit.

• Like 1

Hey, me and y friend were traveling on the west side of Chernauraus, when we were caught in a gunfight with a bandit in the town of Zelengorsk. WE are both low on blood and i have a brocken bone with no morphine... plz if anyone can help we can pay you with whatever u want.

I sent you a PM.

I need help at the deerstand at the south base of windy mountain. I'm bleeding, need water and a blood bag.

OliverD1995 is absolutely the man. He hooked me and 2 of my friends up with morphine when we were all crippled in Zelenogorsk, he ran from Balota Airfield just to help us. Not only that he gave us all morphine for the road and hooked us with with extra blood packs as well. Truly deservant of trusted medic status with this group. He kept in constant communication with us on our teamspeak and gave updates on his position. Would definitely trust this guy again.

Edited by DefectiveProduct
  • Like 1

I need help at the deerstand at the south base of windy mountain. I'm bleeding, need water and a blood bag.

I'll be heading that way Nate ... as soon as a couple of patients can get servers to work properly.

Joe

After Action Report:

GreasyMnky, even though he was forced spawned back at the beach came all the up to the middle of nowhere (North of Stary) to patch me up.

He went well out if his way and even told me about a nearby helicopter crash. Patched me right up and went on to save more lives.

Couldn't ask for anything more!

• Like 1

I need anti-biotics outside of Cherno. Can anyone help?

hey my steam name is AlphaStalker. I am north west of Cherno and i can try to help. just add me and we can go through the details.

Another successful rescue made by this group i had lower then 2000 and droping and [TMW] Dr. Wasteland, M.D found me right on time. I had like a dmr and a bison (i know they suck they were the reason i needed him) and he just showed up and saved me. So again i love this group :lol:

hey my steam name is AlphaStalker. I am north west of Cherno and i can try to help. just add me and we can go through the details.

How can I trust a non-white listed 'medic'?

How can I trust a non-white listed 'medic'?

You just do, thats how they become white listed

You are asking for a favor after all...

Edited by GreasyMnky
  • Like 1

I sent you a PM.

PM'ed both of you waiting for response.

Need some help, i'm currently somewhere around cherno, pm me for details.

Steam:Wienold also have ts3 or vent or skype if needed.

Edited by Wienie

Im stuck in Drozhino (NW of Cherno) with a broken bone and low blood. Steam is eraiderz and I have skype too. Please help! :(

Edited by Ezrin

Im stuck in Drozhino (NW of Cherno) with a broken bone and low blood. Steam is eraiderz and I have skype too.

add me on skype or steam. i am near you...

• Like 1

Hi! I'm Kim (That's also my ingame name) I got 739.648 in blood pressure, I'm passing out from time to time.

I'm by the Power Plant above Elektrosomething, a sign here says Elektrobach or something (Is it russian?) Please, I need help. PS: my skype is kim_roger_henriksen could you PM me there and let's decide the server?

reposting

i have a broken leg and need help im southwest of Kabanio

i can get on vent skype TS3 even mumble if needed

steam id is: natetwoan

plz help

Edited by natetwoan

Sorry Nate, but I died outside of Pogorevka trying to get to another patient ... hopefully one of my medic friends can help you out.

And sorry to [TMW] Trout and [TMW] Kyle.ver.2.0 who went to such lengths to get me outfitted properly again. I was able to save three other patients so maybe it wasn't a total loss.

At least this time it was to zombies ... {throw flares to distract ... throw flares to distract ... throw flares to ... } and not some asshat sniper.

Perhaps another AAR to come later ... or not. I don't want to spam the thread with stories.

Joe

• Like 1

Joe Shaw not only took his time to match his game version to mine to help me out, he ran a LONG way, fought valiantly in pitch black on the only server we could both connect on and unfortunately was killed by zeds before I could either aid him or he could get in the church, his efforts are truly admired by me, and I reccomend his help to anyone, I feel terrible that my request for help led to his death, but wanted to mention on here that he's a top guy.

Hope your next life has more luck with game / server versions bro, and apologies for the unfortunate outcome.

• Like 1