Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

ty Volli for fixin me up especially since i was having troubles connecting lol for a bit

I'm on top of a building in Cherno, I'm slowly losing blood to an infection. Just wondering if anyone could spare some antibiotics. Thank you.

Steam: http://steamcommunit...561198004617120

Good news, you'll live. You should stabilize at 6000 blood, the infection itself won't take you below that threshold.

Bad news, I don't think anyone is currently available in the area with antibiotics. You can risk hitting the hospital yourself, otherwise I think you'll have to wait until tomorrow or later.

Good news, you'll live. You should stabilize at 6000 blood, the infection itself won't take you below that threshold.

Bad news, I don't think anyone is currently available in the area with antibiotics. You can risk hitting the hospital yourself, otherwise I think you'll have to wait until tomorrow or later.

I switched servers a little while ago and my blood randomly went back to 8k with no infection. It's all good.

Could someone help me? Broke my leg when I jumped down a stair, and have now crawled for over two hour just to find where I am. I also have 6000 blood left so a blood pack too would be nice.

I'm Inside a big building near some road (three ways) with signs:

MCTA, 3 km

Tulga, 1 km

http://steamcommunity.com/id/helgehang

PS: I'm the chick crawling around with a M249 SAW (lol)

Still need some help !

Edited by Spreeky

You're going to be right about here. I would come and help you but I'm really far away. Just giving what help I can.

http://screencast.com/t/fjM0kbzv3I4L

Thank you! I'm on a norwegian server! (Norway 20) Server name

4500 blood so maybe I need a blood trans too :P

Edited by Spreeky

Askar needs to be put on the whitelist, met up with him at myshinko nice guy was very clear and vocal and got me antibiotics!!!! Amazing guy really apreciate that , saved me killing myself with 200 ZKILS

I'm on top floor of fire station in Cherno with 2k blood. Would love transfusion, can offer transfusion and those yellow things or morphine :). Got my own stuff.

Steam: 133is7

I seem to be the only one on call tonight <_<

How long are you guys down south and east going to be online? I'm north of Myshkino at the moment, but if there's that many of you needing help down there I can begin the trek, I'd estimate upwards of 30 minutes for me to get to Cherno, though I could get lucky and find another bike.

Additionally, I'd appreciate if those I help in cherno could assist me in looting the local hospital, I need to replenish antibiotic and painkiller supplies.

Sorry for double-post, thought I was editing the other. I'm really fatigued :)

Edited by Askar

Additionally, I'd appreciate if those I help in cherno could assist me in looting the local hospital, I need to replenish antibiotic and painkiller supplies.

I can help you with hospital run if you help me first :)

I would like to get myself on the whitelist, so if anyone needs assistance I will help.

Spreeky, incase you missed my PM, I'm on the same server and headed in your direction.

Askar, I will help you if you wanna meet to give me transfusion. What server are you on?

• Like 1

Mind adding me on skype or steam? After the help we can raid hospital together :)

Better idea: send me a message with your location, what you need, and how long you'll be available for me to get to you. I'm heading for cherno at the moment, it'll be quite some time before I get there though.

I'm in the greater Chernogorsk region at this time, anyone in the region who still needs assistance send me a PM.

ZeroAlex is Legit!!

He just helped me with blood, hunger and a broken leg asking for nothing for return! He deserved to be whitelisted!

Layo, I tried to add your skype name but it couldn't find it. I just finished with Spreeky and I'm free now to assist. My name on skype is Ryozer.

Askar just helped me out with a blood transfusion and some food! Appreciated greatly! Askar is highly reccomended by me!

Layo, I tried to add your skype name but it couldn't find it. I just finished with Spreeky and I'm free now to assist. My name on skype is Ryozer.

Don't worry ZeroAlex, already working my way over to Layo. Unless you're in elektro already anyway :)

I'm currently lying in an apartment block in Berezino with 5000 blood and broken bones. help? :(

I can get to Berezino I believe. Ryozer on skype.

Edited by ZeroAlex

I'm lying in the NE big military tent at the military base at Stary Sobor. I am on 2k blood and I need a blood transfusion. My Steam is Killer 110. Use that name to contact me if you're coming.

Im laying near devils castle, need a blood transfusion. Anyone can help would be great. let me know. Thanks.

Edited by falloutdesign