Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Hey, Im just in chernogorsk at the minute and fell off this tall building, i broke a leg and all sorts and in need of some help =/ Here is where i am, hope it helps:

dsds.png

If any of you can help me please send pm :)

Thanks

any who is able to walk and needs food/water/medical help please check out this link.

We are on server 283 Location Green Mountain!

http://dayzmod.com/f...-and-food-bank/

I have previously asked for help here not to long ago, sadly I used the last of my own medical supplies helping a friend yesterday, and now I am in need of morphine and a blood transfusion on top of Green Mountain. I am not actually inside the buildings, but rather against one of the walls.

PM if you can help. I will give steam then. I just would rather not have steam and what not info on the forums publicly.

I'm sure you can sort something out ;) 2 post above btw

Available

Hi guys I'm free to come and help you guys out, if you need a medic either PM me on here or add me on steam at OliverD1995, first come first serve I'm just north of Elektro.

• Like 2

As my character is currently almost dead and not able to be saved (glitched inside a house :( ) I will be doing a new supply run to berezino hospital and markets. Any1 wanting to come can add me on Steam. Contact details on the white list :).

I need Antibiotics in the NW division WAYYYY up north at the end of the map. :c

Hello, I'm in need of a blood transfusion - I can provide the blood bag.

Passing in and out of consciousness near the North West hospital in Cherno.

If anyone can help please PM me, much appreciated. :D

EDIT

Props to OliverD1995 for his medical assitance - walked 4.5km to get to me!

Edited by r3dworm
  • Like 1

I'm currently stuck near Pass Sosnovy (North of green mountain by the Barn) I have a broken leg and no one to help me out. Would it be possible for you or one of your team to help me get back on my feet. I'd happily pay you with anything I have on me.

I logged out just outside the NW Airfield, and when I spawned, I was loosing blood (and I didn't realize this for a few minutes). I wasn't loosing blood when I logged out, so I think the game glitched or something.

If anyone could help me, I would be very grateful. I'm in the left-most hangar in the NW Airfield. I know that it is a very dangerous area, so I understand if you don't want to come. I might be able to come to you a bit, but I keep passing out. I don't know how far i'll get. The only medical supplies I have are two morphine injectors, and an epi-pen (They're yours if you want them to help others). I just need to be able to get back in the woods - I'll hunt and heal myself from there.

I need a transfusion badly.

If anyone is in the area, please pm me.

Edited by xPandaHunterx

As my character is currently almost dead and not able to be saved (glitched inside a house :( ) I will be doing a new supply run to berezino hospital and markets. Any1 wanting to come can add me on Steam. Contact details on the white list :).

you should be able to glitch through a wall. happened to a buddy yesterday

Hey guys, I am in the Balota airfield watchtower. I have already contacted 4 medics who have failed to help me. Someone please help me D: I am at 4k blood and still bleeding. Please help!

any who is able to walk and needs food/water/medical help please check out this link.

We are on server 283 Location Green Mountain!

http://dayzmod.com/f...-and-food-bank/

Hospital is closed, it was a good success a few men are better off, and a few unfortunate survivors are dead.

up or down?

I'm bleeding near the shore on Kamenka. The problem is that the game disconnected me while in shock, so I'm down and bleeding. I need someone to bandage me and use my epi-pen on me. I have some medical supplies that I want to donate too, if anyone is interested.

Edit: Solanum helped me, ty a lot!

Edited by PedroSeber

Hey guys, I am in the Balota airfield watchtower. I have already contacted 4 medics who have failed to help me. Someone please help me D: I am at 4k blood and still bleeding. Please help!

I sent you a PM

• Like 1

I'm bleeding near the shore on Kamenka. The problem is that the game disconnected me while in shock, so I'm down and bleeding. I need someone to bandage me and use my epi-pen on me. I have some medical supplies that I want to donate too, if anyone is interested.

I should be at Kamenka at the moment (at least I was when I logged out last night :D) so I might be able to assist. Gonna throw you a pm as well.

• Like 1

I broke my leg near Gorka and as of right now I have crawled all the way to a field south of Grishino/ east of the NW air force base. Does anyone have morphine in the general area?

Steam profile URL:

Please help!!!

Edited by HDQ-Spaz

I have been doing the medic thing since I started and would like to join, I have my own server as well, pm me on Steam if you would like to group up with us or if I can get information on your group that would be great to. (Steam: Kain_Highwind) ingame Kain (Medic) if you see me on your server and need help feel free to ask im always loaded up with medical supplies

I broke my leg near Gorka and as of right now I have crawled all the way to a field south of Grishino/ east of the NW air force base. Does anyone have morphine in the general area?

Steam profile URL:

Please halp!!!

I'm close to Gorka, actually I'm at Polana

walking towards you

added you on steam as well

I'm close to Gorka, actually I'm at Polana

walking towards you

added you on steam as well

I am trying to message you on steam, but it's not working for some reason

Hey guys still need help...Joe Shaw and i were working to meet up yesterday but IRL circumstances for us got in the way

So if anyone can help would be appreciated. Thanks

In house NW of BOR

Blood @ 3214

Need liquids to

Steam ID: agd4life

Need Blood Transfusion and liquids please

Many thanks to OliverD1995, not only did he give me some medical asisstance he gave me extra supplies.

• Like 2

I am trying to message you on steam, but it's not working for some reason

its ok we can communicate through PMs