Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Askar just fixed me up with everything I needed. Thank you for the excellent and very quick response, very much appreciated.

Im in need of blood badly im in the NE area Near North Berenzeno can anyone help

Askar Said he isn't near can anyone help.?

Laterz Burt

Novice Medic can give medic supply's

I can help now Burt, I acquired an old bike. If anyone else is in the Novy-Gorka-Bereznio region, I'm heading there now to provide assistance. PM me for help.

Thank you Maldor!! You just saved my dumb ass. So if anybody needs a medic just contect him. he is awesome and his quad is cool too.

Thank again man

Hey guys, So I am Stranded in Cherno (I know right?) I am currently in the Industrial Area of Cherno, on top of i would say The Giant power tower, i dont have the EXACT coords, its towards the Western side of Cherno. but any way i have a broken leg up here with about 2-3k health and since i am so low on health climbing the ladder down would be a terrible idea. All i need is some morphine, i have a bloodpack in my bags. I am not willing to die, due to the gear that i have. If anyone can help me out, I would be so stoked! Thanks all.

http://steamcommunit...61198042768747/ My steam Profile, Add me and help me! haha

Edited by Buddha0311

Does anyone still need my assistance? I can travel pretty much anywhere now. I came all the way to the north-east and the two guys who needed help stopped responding to PMs. :huh:

Does anyone still need my assistance? I can travel pretty much anywhere now. I came all the way to the north-east and the two guys who needed help stopped responding to PMs. :huh:

Hey if you wanna come down to Cherno and help a brotha out, Ill take you assistance :D

Hey if you wanna come down to Cherno and help a brotha out, Ill take you assistance :D

Alright, I'll try that in a little bit. Gonna linger around this area for about five minutes in case one of the other two still need help. Then I'll try biking down to Cherno.

well i thought maldor was going to help but i cant get a reply now. i still in lopatino if anyone can help. i would prefer a tmw medic or whitelisted. ive spent almost 4 hours between last night and today waiting for help so at this point i would take help from anyone that has a post confirming they can be trusted. i would also be willing to trade for assistance. im 90% sure i have 2 extra blood bags and some morphine in my pack but i cant login to check cuz i would lose more blood.

well i thought maldor was going to help but i cant get a reply now. i still in lopatino if anyone can help. i would prefer a tmw medic or whitelisted. ive spent almost 4 hours between last night and today waiting for help so at this point i would take help from anyone that has a post confirming they can be trusted. i would also be willing to trade for assistance. im 90% sure i have 2 extra blood bags and some morphine in my pack but i cant login to check cuz i would lose more blood.

I'll head to you to help then, it'll be awhile. I've got a bike now but you're on the complete opposite side of the map from me.

I'll come to cherno after if you're still needing help. This guy was asking for help last night but I couldn't reach him at the time.

askar i believe it was you last night that offered help and it is greatly appreciated but i just joined hakkz livestream and he is close.

Don't worry I've got him Askar. I just had another patient I thought was him. It's all sorted now though.

EDIT: Never mind didn't see his post just right now.

Edited by MaldorLevr

TY Bombadil for saving me and feeding me lol went well beyond the call : getting shot and playing which server can we meet up on and then flashlight tag

Hey, whoever needed help at the mountain near Khelm please PM me again. I missed your message and you deleted the topic. I'm still in the area.

It's good to be back in the game, restocked on supplies and helped a couple people back on the way to zeleno :beans:

• Like 1

TY Bombadil for saving me and feeding me lol went well beyond the call : getting shot and playing which server can we meet up on and then flashlight tag

Glad I could help, definitely got intense there. Medic almost needed a medic LOL. Good luck man!

Hey, anyone in the greater Berezino area could be a huge help to me right now if they helped me get a tire or two and scrap metal. I crashed my bike fleeing a bandit... the bike is stashed in a safe place and I escaped, but the tires and hull are busted. I'd appreciate any help anyone can offer.

Scratch that. My bike is magic and fixed itself.

Edited by Askar
  • Like 2

Still in Cherno asking for assistance :D

If noone manages to get to you before I'm free, I'll bike over.

We can just lure the medics and ambush them :)

You could indeed. That would be very, very low of you though. :)

Edited by Askar
  • Like 1

Hi. I'm a new player since the steam summer sale and have just been playing by myself. I've picked up some equipment and thought i was doing alright but my last raid to Chernogorsk ended pretty badly. I'm stuck at the grocery store with less than 2000 blood. I have a blood bag but i'm in dire need of someone trustworthy to help me out. I am confused about how to contact members of TMW and go about this process. If anyone reads this and has some info I would really appreciate it.

I'm free now. If anyone needs assistance anywhere on the map and noone else has said they'll come yet, then PM me and I'll come to you. I have a bike so I can reach you almost anywhere, it may take awhile though.

I am back online for a bit here, in the Berezino area. I need to find myself a better weapon though; had some trouble yesterday because my Enfield attracted way too much attention while I was trying to assist a patient.

I am back online for a bit here, in the Berezino area. I need to find myself a better weapon though; had some trouble yesterday because my Enfield attracted way too much attention while I was trying to assist a patient.

Hatchets man ... they are a medic's best friend.

Joe