Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Just got saved by PedroSeber, really nice person you can trust.

Thank you :D I can now carry on my journey.

• Like 1

Joe Shaw not only took his time to match his game version to mine to help me out, he ran a LONG way, fought valiantly in pitch black on the only server we could both connect on and unfortunately was killed by zeds before I could either aid him or he could get in the church, his efforts are truly admired by me, and I reccomend his help to anyone, I feel terrible that my request for help led to his death, but wanted to mention on here that he's a top guy.

Hope your next life has more luck with game / server versions bro, and apologies for the unfortunate outcome.

Not a problem my friend, I had a great time chatting online with you and if it weren't for our server compatibility issues it would have been just another routine medic run. I blame the German server for making it night :D ... and me for not remembering I had flares {throw flares to distract, throw flares to distract, throw flares to ... }

Joe

• Like 1

I'm in need of a blood transfusion fairly badly in Stary, I'm on 2300 blood. I'd appreciate it if someone could add me on steam (jackeroo98) and help me out :3 Thanks.

I need help at the deerstand at the south base of windy mountain. I'm bleeding, need water and a blood bag.

would take care of that if help is still needed. Sent you a PM.

VoLLi gave me everything I needed and got me back on my feet. He even waited for me to update to 1.7.2.4. (which took a long time since I dont use SixLauncher). But all is good now and will be definitely requesting help from him again soon. Thanks man :D

Saved by Operator last night, fixed my leg, gave me some extra meds, gave me some friendly new player tips and sent me on my way. Great guy, thanks!

Edited by Fork Year

AlphaStalker2 kindly tried to help me with anti-biotics but unfortunately we were running different game versions.

Still need help near Cherno. Running 1.7.2.3

Need some help, i'm currently somewhere around cherno, pm me for details.

Steam:Wienold also have ts3 or vent or skype if needed.

Big Vouch for Oliver1979, just saved me in cherno and even came to me in a dangerous zone. Thanks again mate, if you ever need anything let me know!

• Like 1

Im on the outskirts of Cherno, kinda. well im up on this building and ended up fallign down breaking leg and needing blood i got back up ladder and am now stuck. if anyone can help please reply or send me a pm please. My steam name is alexwalton9 And ingame name is MClovin... PLEASE HELP :D :D

Bumping this due to no respose. Help me please! :( Edit: Wrong post :/ Edited by Vikbe

Should bandits who cause so much suffering to people just trying to get by be elligibal for medic help

Should bandits who cause so much suffering to people just trying to get by be elligibal for medic help

At least i was not shot by anyone i helped yet... I personally wouldn't feel good helping a bandit out. But I never know who i am walking towards....

I need medical assistance!

Karma is an ass. After I'm feeling good about myself for helping Vipeax solve a problem and finding a helicopter crash that I immediately gave away to anyone with a map (only a couple of silenced Bizons, but beggars can't be choosers), I crashed my beautiful shiny red tractor into a well disguised boulder at the incredible speed of 10 km/hr. The resultant explosion left me unconscious and bleeding, though I managed to bandage myself just in time and fix my legs, I'm sitting here at ~1000 blood. I have three blood bags on my person, but my group is all offline and several kilometers away. I'd really appreciate some help here! I'll give further details upon request but I'm in the vicinity of Pulkovo (east of Zelenogorsk).

Thanks in advance to any brave medics who would trudge to the middle of nowhere to help me.

Karma is an ass. After I'm feeling good about myself for helping Vipeax solve a problem and finding a helicopter crash that I immediately gave away to anyone with a map (only a couple of silenced Bizons, but beggars can't be choosers), I crashed my beautiful shiny red tractor into a well disguised boulder at the incredible speed of 10 km/hr. The resultant explosion left me unconscious and bleeding, though I managed to bandage myself just in time and fix my legs, I'm sitting here at ~1000 blood. I have three blood bags on my person, but my group is all offline and several kilometers away. I'd really appreciate some help here! I'll give further details upon request but I'm in the vicinity of Pulkovo (east of Zelenogorsk).

Thanks in advance to any brave medics who would trudge to the middle of nowhere to help me.

can pick you up on my way down. Add me on Skype or Steam :)

amazing story, I'll be on my way to your area

edit: Seems VoLLi beat me to it! Nevermind then, good luck!

Edited by Reload

Sent a friend request on steam to volli1979. Danke schön!

dr wasteland u really must help people

but im in need in blood

plus if u need help in game i would

jackeroo i would help u im in your area and i need a transfusion too.

i would help just tell me a server and ill help

ign:tmack120

I'm not sure if any of you medics will risk it, but I'm in an extremely desperate situation;

I got stuck in front of the rubble of the ATC tower in the NW airfield. I turned around and a zombie knocked me unconsious. ATM I'm currently at 1500 blood and bleeding out in front of the tower. Any help would be extremely appreciated. I would give you all my beans but sadly I have none :(

I'll give you an extra camping tent if you can save me :D

Edited by Incompatibility

Add me on steam I will save yo ass

Add me on steam I will save yo ass

Help. South of Story Sobor wit hbroken legs!

AAR for my rescue

First off thanks a bunch to [TMW]Joe Shaw

Not only did he help me but worked with me for a day as well as worked with some connection issues.

Very trustworthy...gave me all that i needed. Even offered to help a second time when a glitched and broke a leg...fail.

I recorded the meeting...unfortunately since i use dxtory i can only capture in-game and no Team Speak so we had to ALT TAB...what a pain in the ass. So i have uploaded the meeting here:http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/48952-medic-ftw-short-encounter/

Its very quick...i plan on getting TS3 so recording any other interactions will be easier.

Thanks again Joe your a BOSS!!!