Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

You know what, screw this game. Thank you Dev's for ruining my PC experience that has been built upon over two decades. You have now shown me why consoles have become superior and why pc's are now a dying breed for video games.

Thanks for trying kyle32. I don't know why that server is down or whatever (I was just in it 5 min before talking to you) You seem to have gone offline on skype. I could still use some help at the store in cherno.

Edited by Ste41k

Was saved at Belota airstrip by Doctor Forsythe, he healed my broken bones and 300 blood, and only asked If I had other people playing with me.

North west airfield

fire station

can anyone help me?

im at 3k blood unable to continue playing because of the extremely blurry screen

Check PM

• Like 1

North west airfield

fire station

can anyone help me?

im at 3k blood unable to continue playing because of the extremely blurry screen

You still in need of assistance?

Anyone by Novy Sobor? NEED morphine and food and will give a PDW with 2 clips. MSG me and Ill tell you a server, please be there when you message me

I've got you.

Offering food/water/compass for pain killer, if any of you fine medics are available. I'm still near stary.

Edited by Cyborgazm

Offering food/water/compass for pain killer, if any of you fine medics are available. I'm still near stary.

Sending you a PM.

Thank you so much xxsc4recr0wxx

legit medic help me get back in my feet thank you so much

• Like 1

I spawned on some bard wire in the fire station at Elecktro... I'm passed out and have a broken bone. Anyone able to assist?

I'm just North of Lopotino right now and available with 1 of each medi supply. Anyone near by need help? Not whitelisted but want to prove myself!

hello so im currently near chenarus in a barn(also in the stats at bottom that apear when you log in says bot under chenarus) i believe (small building filled with hay with 3 levels) at 207 blood im currently hiding from the undead and can use a smoke grenade for a signal and ammo or drink as payment a blood tranfusion and match boxes would be nice but blood transfusion is fine my steam id is

cvbnm309

or jeff the killer

my current name is jeff the killer but to log in its cvbnm309 (not the steam name)

also my ign is jeff the killer

i am armed with a hatchet which i can put away if any medics feel threatend by it announce yourself first though cus i might think of you as a threat if you walk in aiming at me with a rifle...not that i could really hurt you lol

Edited by Jeff the killer

Currently need medical assistant (Blood Transfusion) . Left with 4000 blood. I am currently located at Rog. Afraid to go out but In the middle of Rog tower.

SteamID : http://steamcommunit...id/Tissuetrader

EDIT: Just read further through thread, in my tiredness(4:54am here in the UK and i havent been to sleep yet :lol: ) i didnt read it properly.

Edited by +Ben+

In Kabanino south of the NWAF

Starving to death at about 1500 blood so timing is critical, I think I know where i am ( which building and do have a map so can confirm once in game again and have smoke i think that I can pop to mark location but, zeds and jackass bandits love smoke so....

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999378110

Starving to death at about 1500 blood so timing is critical, I think I know where i am ( which building and do have a map so can confirm once in game again and have smoke i think that I can pop to mark location but, zeds and jackass bandits love smoke so....

Steam: http://steamcommunit...561197999378110

Hey I'm just West of you, gonna add you on skype. Not Whitelisted if you would prefer that, but if not I can be to you in 10 minutes.

• Like 1

Steam: http://steamcommunit...561197999378110

If you still need help I can try and find you. Mind pointing out your location on the wiki map? Just right click where you, send it to me and I'll find you.

http://www.dayzwiki..../beta/gmap.html

You can send it over Steam. Oh and I can do Steam VoIP.

Edited by Doc Glock

Would be much abliged and happy ot add props here for yo uas well

I'm curious if any of the medics will be on around 12:30am/1am Eastern Time near Zelenogorsk. I have a broken leg and a decent cache of loot on me with a broken leg, I'll probably just see what I can find in the Grocery Store I managed to get to, but if not I'll post again.

Alright didn't have any luck find a morphine shot before I went into work. Just got off of work and making food now so that'll take like 10 minutes if anyone is near the general vicinity of this. Just PM me a skype/Steam ID if need. I can meet up on US servers and some UK servers