Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

any medics on near cherno

*unconscious on login and only have 1800 er so blood

Edited by sigmadelta

Just curious: do you fine folks provide any trading services? I'm looking for a Ghillie suit, as well as a tent. I also am low on food and water too. :((

Just curious: do you fine folks provide any trading services? I'm looking for a Ghillie suit, as well as a tent. I also am low on food and water too. :((

We dont trade as medic's however i run a nice little trading service but Ghillie's are rare, and i mean damn rare because they were only just released back into game so while i have a nice stash of L85'S i have one Ghillie, Tents however i can do

Just medical services here, though a lot of us do pass out food and water when giving treatment. There's quite a few trading threads I've seen pop up though. You know what I really want though? A taxi service. Sometimes there's a medical call on the other side of the map that just sounds so darn exciting but I'm nowhere near it. Someone get out there and make this happen.

I'm in the barn northwest of Komarovo, 5k blood and 7 M1911 rounds :D if anyone can come and help me that'd be great, even though I don't have that much gear to save

/edit

lol make that 0 rounds. got a hatchet though

Edited by Koen37

I'm stuck west of Chernogorsk 5k blood, no ammo :(

Let me know if anyone can help!

Bleeding to death on the hill east of the fire station / powerplant at elektro. Not logged in at the moment. Please help?

hello, im currently in a deer stand just south of bor. im not injured but im still relatively new and trying to get to grips with the inventory glitch. my character is on his 8th day and ive managed to lose my water bottle and hunting knife while sorting my inventory (and all my nato ammo vanaished on load but thats another story)

im flashing red on water i managed to make it to the stand but no luck with liquid loot. if anyone could help i'd greatly appreciate it. i can only offer some random ammo, bandages, flares, painkillers, morphine in return. but if anyones willing to restock me with a hunting knife and water bottle, a tent too if your feeling real generous :) i may be willing to give up my assault rifle with red dot sight as i seem to have no ammo for it now anyway :D

Steam ID : thereaper2096

Edited by The Reaperman

No RP today, KIA in a field. The people couldnt even shoot they had to pull out a saw just to hit me. Shame really i could have got them nice gear if they traded but ah well

• Like 3

Hello, first of all let me tell you all thanks for doing this. I think it adds a really cool dynamic to the game.

Anyway, I'm in a bit of a situation, I was looting a Heli crash site and got hit by zombies once and he broke my leg, I have no morphine so they all started attacking me and I had to log out to keep from dying. But I logged back in now and I'm fine, bandaged myself up and healed up. But Im stuck and cant go anywhere because of the fracture. if you can help me please, there is still an M14 at the crash site you all can have. Please PM me if you can help.

Thanks,

-Arthur

No RP today, KIA in a field. The people couldnt even shoot they had to pull out a saw just to hit me. Shame really i could have got them nice gear if they traded but ah well

Damn man U got engaged by someone? I hate it when people shoot at medics, especially when we are responding to a call. I'm not online right now but ill be on later today if U want to restock in a town.

I'm in the barn northwest of Komarovo, 5k blood and 7 M1911 rounds :D if anyone can come and help me that'd be great, even though I don't have that much gear to save

/edit

lol make that 0 rounds. got a hatchet though

Has someone helped you yet? I'm sort of in the area. PM me if you need assistance.

• Like 1

Hello, first of all let me tell you all thanks for doing this. I think it adds a really cool dynamic to the game.

Anyway, I'm in a bit of a situation, I was looting a Heli crash site and got hit by zombies once and he broke my leg, I have no morphine so they all started attacking me and I had to log out to keep from dying. But I logged back in now and I'm fine, bandaged myself up and healed up. But Im stuck and cant go anywhere because of the fracture. if you can help me please, there is still an M14 at the crash site you all can have. Please PM me if you can help.

Thanks,

-Arthur

Where are you located?

Tooper, i cant reply to your messages ays your offline, left you a message on your profile

Damn man U got engaged by someone? I hate it when people shoot at medics, especially when we are responding to a call. I'm not online right now but ill be on later today if U want to restock in a town.

Thanks for the offer, i have 3 L85's barrat's Fin Fals, etc so im good for guns however a coyote or Ghillie if you got one would go a long way? <3

Hello Im in need of some blood and bandages, I will tell my location and what server we will log in to in private messages.

Regards, wanhamies

I've been playing with a friend the last couple of days and last night right before we logged off he managed to break his leg...

Anyone able to truck some morphine and maybe a couple of blood packs out to me? I would really like to try to avoid having to go back to a city for supplies if i can. I'm in a barn just south of Novy Sobor.

If you can add me on Skype to let me know when your coming that would be great.

Teairra really helped me out! came to where I was extremely fast, patched me up, gave me some tips and left. Threw in some very cool special effects as well just to top it off :D

Thank you so much, if you ever need anything please let me know.

I'd like to say a very big thank you to Teach, for offering transport this morning, and to MikaelM who managed to save the player's home camp from disappearing - and saved me from bleeding to death.

And I enjoyed the experience of travelling by night alone, from Berezino to Zeleno, which was terrifying and thrilling. :thumbsup:

God I love this game! :)

Edited by Sula