Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

TWM Stevie helped me tonight with a blood pack and some badly needed food. I contacted him on steam and he got online just to help me out. Service above and beyond. I'll try to help who ever I can in return.

I'm behind the church in Eleno with 2000 blood and bleeding terribly. I'm also infected and I need an epipen because I'm inconscious. Anyone who can help me with all of this is a GOD.

Steam : Natas2136

Just wanting to put a big, Thank you out there to Trout, and Snortan. Very helpful, and made the transfusion quick and painless. Thanks again

Thanks to S_poon for helping me out with some blood, ran around the whole damn map to get to me. Didn't ask for anything, picked a good server, no problems. I'll definitely be using this thread from now on.

I'm behind the church in Elektro with 2000 blood and bleeding terribly. I'm also infected and I need an epipen because I'm inconscious. Anyone who can help me with all of this is a GOD.

Steam : Natas2136

Thanks to S_poon for helping me out with some blood, ran around the whole damn map to get to me. Didn't ask for anything, picked a good server, no problems. I'll definitely be using this thread from now on.

Glad to help. Got snipered outside the barracks shortly after this one. Hurt and in need of blood. Snortan has kindly offered to make the trek.

sweeper. U add me. See my sig. Can't find ya. I'm close to u

I regret to inform my brother MedicsI lost my first patient. We met up as planned and he was at 500 blood. Said he wasn't bleeding. I spotted him hiding along a wall and asked him to face away from me and not to point his gun at me.

He said Ok, no problem. Sweeper even stood up and put his hands in the air. Nice guy!

I got up and ran the 30yrds to him and all of a sudden I heard a bone snap and he crummbled to the ground! wtf... Nooooooo!

Just as I crouched beside him the flies started buzzing.... was so sad.

I gave him a proper burial. Me regrets to poor Sweeper. I tried bro... I tried.

• Like 1

NP buddy, something funny happened there. I put my weapons down and went into surrender pose, but a few seconds after my bone just snapped and I died. Didn't hear any gunshot or whizz or snap, not even a hatchet being swung, just instant bone break and death.

Thanks for trying though Trout. I think next time I won't blink my flashlight or stand up like that. Probably just putting my guns down will be ok.

Thank you Snortan, wigged me out a little still having trouble trusting others. But helped my out as promised. Quickly at that.

Medic in the Elektro area, add me on steam if you need help.

Steam name: Le'newb

EDIT: HOLY CRAP triple post??? .... My bad...

Edited by Muncywolverine

Have a broken leg near Novy Sobor, requiring morphine from a helpful stranger! Blood would also be fantastic :)

steam name: toxicpj

I'm on top of a castle, below Vyshnoye (Zub hill(?)), 2k ish blood, have blood bags, need help.

Edited by Vihannes

I'm on top of a castle, below Vyshnoye (Zub hill(?)), 2k ish blood, have blood bags, need help.

Add me on steam

Steam name: Le'newb

CGU Spoon and Spartan helped me out when I was at 1200 blood and bleeding. My ATV crashed and exploded so I was stuck in shock. These two manly men gave me their Ventrilo server info and coordinated my rescue. I gave them my gridref and they came in no time.

As soon as I loaded they spotted me and bandaged me. It was a close call at 263.14 blood! It was like a last second three pointer at a playoff game. I was stoked! I offered them some stuff but they did not want that. They did it to support us survivors. They were friendly and funny. Not only that they were patient as my game takes forever to load.

I would definitely recommend them for the white list.

• Like 2

I was wondering around North-East from North-West Airfield when a hacker popped up behind me and broke my legs, luckily enough was able to abort before getting killed - my mates on the server, not so lucky unfortunately.

I'm sitting at 11k blood, I've got broken bones, I'm unconscious and I'm bleeding.

Grid Ref roughly http://dayzdb.com/map#5.056.023 (056, 023).

Bandages, morphine and epi-pen would be most appreciated!

Epi-pen is optional, however.

Contact details

In-Game name: leettari

Steam: leettari

Edited by leettari

CGU spoon/spartan,

thanks you guys for helping me out.much appreciated! i was unconscious,bleeding out and extremely low on blood!! the two of them came to rescue at the air fields, they quickly bandaged me and gave me the transfusion i badly need, the whole thing went smooth, these two guys can be trusted and counted on to get the job done!!

Anyone near polana? I need a blood transfusion....I have blood bags, just no way of getting it into me!! Alternativley, a knife and some meat would do?

Skype is Peebeds

Anyone able to help me with this one?

Im at about 3500 blood and everythings gone fuzzy......I can see the supermarket where Im sure there will be a load of food to get my blood back up a bit, but I darent try and get in there as I cant see the zombies properly to avoid them :(

At what point do I stop going dizzy? Ive got pain killers, morphine and blood bags available, just need some help with the blood really? I have rewards available for any assistant ;)

Glad to help. Got snipered outside the barracks shortly after this one. Hurt and in need of blood. Snortan has kindly offered to make the trek.

Damn, I wished I had looked back to this thread again, because I found a medical box in a heli crash right after you helped me and I would have helped out. Shit, sorry. Though on the bright side I have more supplies to help other people in the area.