Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I'm still stuck in the house on the hill just west of cherno overlooking bay mutnaya. I have 1.5k blood and flashing food

steam: headcase101

Edited by headcase101

I'm still stuck in the house on the hill just west of cherno overlooking bay mutnaya. I have 1.5k blood and flashing food

steam: headcase101

Added you on Steam :)

• Like 1

Still in need of assistance crawling south towards elecktro with a broken leg and low blood help would be greatly appreciated

currently just north of krutoy cap

steam tag ~wraith4636

Still in Solnichniy, have skype and everything to guide help in!

Steam: hyby484

Edited by Brains

Thanks to Fribox for helping me. He'll make a great medic :)

Is anyone available to give me a transfusion? I'm just south of lopatino with low blood. Please pm me on here for contact info, thanks in advance!

In need of antibiotics still. I hoofed it down to cherno hoping i would find some at the hospital there but after checking both hospitals i came up empty handed (short a few blood bags). I am at a safe 11k blood and can travel short distances from cherno if need be. I will donate a blood bag and some bandages to whoever can help me =).

Steam: kuronama1

Edit: On a side note, what are all the spawn locations at a hospital? DayDB says the building has 12 loot spawns but I have only noticed the two spots on the top roof where i find medical boxes.

Edited by Kuronama

Situation: Fractured left shin bone sustained from firefight with bandit. Ample supplies, yet lacking morphine needed to walk. Mobility limited to crawling. In possession of several bloodpacks and epi-pens as compensation and donation to the cause.

Contact: Steam http://steamcommunit...d/PenguinTheory or pm here.

Thanks.

Ok so this medic needs help. As I was leaving Stary Sobor with my body guard, he got shot in the back as I was crawling up to his position and I got shot somehow and got knocked unconcious. My steam: AlphaStalker just add me and I'll let U know the details ;)

Hi there, me and my friend are going to sosnovka, and he got the leg broken for 20 minute if any medic could help fix his leg and low blood pressure, also we can offer you some steak if you can give two bloodbags, thaks a lot mate.

Hit me on steam, or my skype is Tycchus

Thanks!

Hi there, me and my friend are going to sosnovka, and he got the leg broken for 20 minute if any medic could help fix his leg and low blood pressure, also we can offer you some steak if you can give two bloodbags, thaks a lot mate.

Hit me on steam, or my skype is Tycchus

Thanks!

Sent invite on steam.

Evilswat is myyy hero

aaaand again when i spawned near bandits

Edited by headcase101
  • Like 1

I'm up in the NW Airfield dying of hunger. Tried looting everything, but I'm pretty close to dead now. I have blood bags, and am more than happy to pay if someone could come help.

Great medicing day today. 5 saved.

3 from here. I met two gentlemen in elektro who needed help and they willingly let me in without shooting me and let me patch them up while they shot zombies.

I wanted to say thank you to Dr Fox for the Blood Transfusion (Twice), the Morphine, and Epen. He was one of the friendliest players I have ever run across.

I'm up in the NW Airfield dying of hunger. Tried looting everything, but I'm pretty close to dead now. I have blood bags, and am more than happy to pay if someone could come help.

I'm about to log off but since I'm already at NWAF would you like a hand? I have some food and blood.

• Like 1

Still in need of antibiotics in the cherno area if anyone can help it would be appreciated :)

I'm about to log off but since I'm already at NWAF would you like a hand? I have some food and blood.

I'd love some help

Edited by MrKraken