Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I am back again as it didn't work out with me and that other guy (sorry, I totally lost your name and you were so patient with my issues and I'm sorry I couldn't help you out :/ ) and I'm still north of Prigorodki in dire need of medical assistance.

If a medic is nearby please add me on either skype (bakoryo) or steam (Cain)

thanks in advance :)

I am back again as it didn't work out with me and that other guy (sorry, I totally lost your name and you were so patient with my issues and I'm sorry I couldn't help you out :/ ) and I'm still north of Prigorodki in dire need of medical assistance.

If a medic is nearby please add me on either skype (bakoryo) or steam (Cain)

thanks in advance :)

A lot of players named Cain, mate, not sure which one you are heh. Add me up on steam, ID in my sig. I was on the way up to Pusta, I can do a short detour to you :)

Hey Medics,

Situation: 3000 blood, broken bone. Located on the second level of Elektro office building.

Some sniper on a hill was taking cheap shots and killing players for no legit reason shot me in the back.

Need help urgent. I have some good gear that I would hate to see go to waste, would be willing to share.

Would also like to join your organisation if saved as I am a medical student IRL.

Steam id: key_by_the_three

Edited by blackjack999

Hey Medics,

Situation: 3000 blood, broken bone. Located on the second level of Elektro office building.

Some sniper on a hill was taking cheap shots and killing players for no legit reason shot me in the back.

Need help urgent. I have some good gear that I would hate to see go to waste, would be willing to share.

Would also like to join your organisation if saved as I am a medical student IRL.

Add me up on Steam, ID in my sig. I'm about 5 minutes north of Elektro :)

Eorin, I've added you on skype and am going to head to Prigorodki now.

I got treated by this guy and it was smooth and he was both helpful and understandable to my issues. Very trustworthy guy!

Thanks Rikkulyanna and buddy for the morphine! Good Job!

...would have loved to travel with you for a while, but had some nasty graphic bug! (happend a lot recently only on the airfield and when looking in a specific direction)

Take care and stay safe!

Grimes

• Like 1

U can save the cow I just shot. But u gotta be quick. Im closing in fast on it :D

Available aswell again. Currently at NWA.riding the glitches into the shits for king and country. And pizza. Nothing beats pizza, obviously.

I just had one of these docs fly in, in his chopper, fix me up and fly out again....what a legend, i have his skype name, dont wanna give it out, but you know who you are. Cheers man, f'n....awesome dude.

i need help urgently 3k blood very good gear im in zelenorgorsk in the east side of the town in a barn please respond if you can save me :( add my steam: im4evergr8

I can help you out. I think I am 4km from Zeleno.

Need Resupply, if someone can help.

I'm in the NE however tell me what you need, im moving to vyshnoy at some point for a trade anyway

I'm currently bleeding in the hills just north of prigorodky. If anybody is around with a spare bandage and maybe a blood bag I would be very appreciative. I don't have much to offer in the way of food or drink, but an act of kindness would be appreciated.

Need blood mostly. I am near NW I think....

Ok we can probably bring you some Blood however we dont want to go near the NW

I'm currently bleeding in the hills just north of prigorodky. If anybody is around with a spare bandage and maybe a blood bag I would be very appreciative. I don't have much to offer in the way of food or drink, but an act of kindness would be appreciated.

I'm just outside of the Elektro power plant but can head your way and have the meds you need. PM me your steam or skype contact info and server info.

• Like 1