Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Ouch... my friend died on the way to come rescue me is anyone near Berezino again :X

Thanks to Mullup and Roberto for the gracious usage of a tractor--that's going to be the focus of my energies for the next few days, repairing her up and using her as a mobile tent. Any other whitelist medics that want a take, i can pm you the coords and server.

Ok, this is a shoutout to all medic's I'm over stocked on antiobiotics and need to get rid of a handful, anyone need em hit me on with a PM,

Second off all, where the hell do i find a chopper?

Third of all, im online and ready to recive patients!

Edited by SoulShaper2

This medic is going offline for the night but will be back on later tonight. Gotta work in a few hours :(

AlphaStalker saved me when i was at 11 blood surrounded by zombies ! Thanks to him I have an M4A1 and a M249 :) We went and looted the NW Airfield and found some good loots ! In the process we saved another person who then came with us and we found him an M16A2. Thanks so much !!

• Like 2

Same here. Off for a few hours :). I havent had breakfast and I got up 4 hours ago. So yeh, it's been busy lmao.

• Like 1

looking to join the WhiteList.

if anyone needs some meds, or gear in the SouthWest, I can help if you can get to my server. (PM for server name, I use DayZCommander) I found a chopper site with an almost full crate, and the server is almost empty.

Damn! I'd seen your thread a little while ago and today I really needed assistance / a medic... Totally forgot, but I shall bookmark ye postage, and call upon the' another time!

Available for a short stint, given low incidence of us right now. :-)

Single antibiotic stocked, please only request if you're worth it, acquisition and preservation of this item is worth a character history of its own, needs worthy recipient, ^^

Happy to bring you and apply bloodbag, morphine, bandage, epi-pen, food and water, ideally combination thereof if you're not near my current location at the time.

Hit me up on Steam, "syacelion", if your epic adventure needs an interlude / some comic relief!

Update: 1 quick morphine delivery, now off to real work. Heh. Laters!

Edited by sya

If someone needs help in N, NW and W let me know.

I don't have morphine and antibiotics at the moment though.

Hello medics! :-)

I am in need for a morphine injection and greatly appreciate you help!

Location is NW near airfield: At the crossroads NW of the airfield, SE of the Bashnya hill.

Contact via steam or pm.

Thanks in advance!

Grimes

Howdy medics!

I am in desperate need of a blood transfusion and morphine!

I currently posses the blood but have no morphine

I am on the runway of the NW airfield

Please contact quickly

Any help appreciated contact via pm or steam (xxredmaxx)

if someone are way out in the wilderness with 500 blood and broken legs, near too freeze to death, starve and die of thirst... whould you help him? :P

if someone are way out in the wilderness with 500 blood and broken legs, near too freeze to death, starve and die of thirst... whould you help him? :P

Give us a rough location and you might get an answer .:)

Met up with Audemed and we gave each other blood transfusions. Had a great co-op run with the guy too. This thread is like a warm campfire that brings people together.

• Like 2

Eastern side of map and I will be able to help.

Hi Medics!

Severely bleeding in western cherno.

steamid sStrikes

Tried adding "sStrikes" on steam but no match. Hit me up if you still need help, info in my sig :)

Hi all Medics, I only have a broken leg and cant move, pretty much in the middle of Stary Sobor and need some drugs....the good kind....Any one about? My steam id is killakiwi23 I have skype and tspeak...standing by for instructions...? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!! thanks in advance.