Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Still looking for Medical Assistance? The team at RMG is geared up and on stand by. Please submit the Request Medical Assistance form at http://ratedmgaming.enjin.com.

All you have to do is register' date=' and click the link on the left side. Or the picture on the top right corner.

[/quote']

It's this kinda stuff that warms an old medic's heart. Keep up the good work. I'll update this to the OP.

I just want to say it's been a blast and a pleasure setting up this "Request Medical Assistance" form here on RMG.

It is unfortunately most of the wounded Survivors are injured by Hostile Players, however, we are glad to get them on their feet again. Some of these rescues have been inside populated and dangerous towns. But, the RMG Mobile Medical Squad has proven to be successful time and time again.

Thanks again Dr. Wasteland, glad to see you made it over to RMG!

Survivors, if you're banged up, please stop by and lets "get you back in the game!"

Anyone of you more experienced docs come up with a trauma chart for the game yet? Just like in real life some things need to be treated first. Lets say you come up to a victim that is unconscious, infected, has broken legs, has a cold and is bleeding. You will have to apply all of your medical treatments, but in what order?

Antibiotics

Bandage

Blood Bags

Epi-Pen

Morphine Auto Injector

Painkillers

Heat Pack

I think obviously the HP, painkillers and morphine can wait. Step 1 is to keep them alive. I would say epi-pen first to restore consciousness and communication with the patient. Then bandage so he does not bleed out on you (assuming no threat is nearby). Then blood infusion. Now that he is alive and on his way back I would cure his infection so it does not spread to others. Morphine, PK and HP (or fire) would all come afterward.

Any others have input on that? I always debate whether the blood bag or bandage should come first.

http://ratedmgaming.enjin.com, very good. Made an account on the website made a medical ticket took about 20 minutes to respond *tried to find assistance for 3 days on this thread*. Then 20-30 minutes to grab supplies and meet me so fast and efficient I just had to tip them :D.

[RMG]

Brian @ RMG

Bumble

etc...

Thanks guys.

http://ratedmgaming.enjin.com' date=' very good. Made an account on the website made a medical ticket took about 20 minutes to respond *tried to find assistance for 3 days on this thread*. Then 20-30 minutes to grab supplies and meet me so fast and efficient I just had to tip them :D.

[RMG']

Brian @ RMG

Bumble

etc...

Thanks guys.

Hey man, glad you got recovered and thanks for the nice words!

We are working on the response time, but when were in-game, its just not feasible to alt tab out and check the site. Some of us have multiple monitors, but not all. I am trying to get an administrative staff to keep things flowing. We are still a small group, and eventually will have multiple teams.

Thanks for your charitable donation/tip! That's always very appreciated!

I had a broken leg in berezino ( Or something like that ) and I didn't had anything. I was with my buddy who had a broken leg too, I think if he's going to see this he'll lol about that.

Btw, Crawling on the road, heading for the hospital, I needed to disconnect, and my buddy kept going to the hospital, always by crawling. Then, I really don't know how he actually knew that my buddy and I were in trouble, but, when I reconnected, I just needed to wait a few minutes and he got me an epipen ( Everytime I reconnected, I was falling inconscious ), morphine and blood bag.

I wish I could play with you and having you as a partner Dr.Mewz, thank you so much!

Seriously, if you see this, I'll be there in one week!

I was pinned on a house almost dead, unconscious and bleeding.

Turned to Rated M Gaming and Austin came to my rescue. He was nice enough to get back onto his PC to help me out, and I just had to give him my M24 sniper. These guys deserve all the credit for Wasteland Medics.

Fast response, fast treatment, they are nice to everyone and play this game as it's meant to be played, as a survival game and not a DM game.

Thanks Austin and RMG!!!

@ Dr.Mewz

About you Dr. , you actually saved my life, so, I needed to go post this in there haha lol

That's a great service btw.

Sigh.... to be an unsung hero. ): Nobody ever thanks the little guy in the back making sure everyone is safe.

i play on german servers, but thinking about this really gets me worried, i might come accross a player or group of players and usually its just shoot or be shot. now most of the time my situational awareness is superior and i spot people before they spot me, so i might just end up killing a medic... and later on in the game, i might need medical assistance and the same medic might be the one helping me out.

this adds a new disturbing, yet fascinating twist to the game.

best luck to you guys, i am thinking about becoming some sort of medic myself, but i don't know if this roleplaying stuff really is my thing. i will see what is in store for me along the road :)

*****edit*****: you should add some sort of location to the medics names, so people know who to contact for specific areas. like, people playing on the westcoast should contact westcoast medics, europe people should contact europe medics, and so on.

Hi guys' date=' I could really use some help right now. The ladder bugged on a deer stand SW of Pustoshka and I broke my leg. I managed to crawl to Pustoshka (North of Zelenogorsk) and am currently in the woods above the town. I have no morphine and I really don't want to lose my gear to a bug. If any docs could help I would really appreciate it.

My steam id is WilboFraggins.

Thanks in advance.

[/quote']

Hi there, I'm still stuck SW of Pustoshka in the woods above the town and badly need some morphine. I'm in the UK and its quite late here so I was wondering if anyone might be able to assist me tomorrow morning (GMT)? I would be extremely grateful.

HUMONGOUS thanks to pzrapnbeas, he really saved my ass today near NW Airfield.

I almost killed myself later by way of stupidity, but his wise advise saved the day again.

:heart:

Fraggins:

I see you registered with us, but you never completed the RMA form... Were on stand-by waiting to help ya!

.. some fill out the form and then vansih and have no response to our emails/ims/skype calls, etc.. I have a handful of RMAs im going to just trash by tonight. If you or anyone else has submitted one, please get back to us.. I really dont like running 9k meters to meet you and then have to go help someone else that is also not online!

I could use morphine and a blood transfusion in the ATC tower at the south west airfield.

It'd be much appreciated.

Need medical assistance. I'll be trying to get in touch with ya'll. Steam ID is BMS1337

I am in need of medical assistance. Dr. MewZ was kind enough to help but he ran into some trouble on his bike and lost his supplies. i submitted an RMA over at RMG. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Gonna easily break 30k views today. Crazy shit.

I know, right! And these guys are getting better at it than us!

I mean, at RMG, they have a form. A FORM!

And Mewz has got this crazy ass map...

I just wish I had the time to play more right now, haha.