Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

*NEW MEDIC SUGGESTION*

So I added Fonzie on steam and he came accross the map met me, i had a vehicle so he could have killed me and taken it but isntead gave me morphine and blood bags and only requested i mentioned him on the fourms!

His steam name is: Capitano Fonzarelli

A memorial service for heretic will be taking place later today...

Permission to attend sir?

Of course' date=' all welcome! thank you for your kindness. :) It's a bring your own beanz and empty whisky bottle do. Hope that doesn't put you off too much.

[hr']

Poor Heretic :(

At least he wasn't burnt at the stake... he went down fighting the forces of darkness near a crashed helicopter...

C'est la vie!

Maybe next time.

Of course' date=' all welcome! thank you for your kindness. :) It's a bring your own beanz and empty whisky bottle do. Hope that doesn't put you off too much.

[/quote']

sounds like my kinda party dear sir!

*NEW MEDIC SUGGESTION*

So I added Fonzie on steam and he came accross the map met me' date=' i had a vehicle so he could have killed me and taken it but isntead gave me morphine and blood bags and only requested i mentioned him on the fourms!

[/quote']

I second this post.

hey dude i am in need of morphine. im still only new and seem to have bad luck a lot im on a good run atm and would like to continue it i got hit hard by zombies and they broke my leg so im commando crawling out of lopatino. i dont have much to offer you but if you get me back going i can find and cook you steaks easily enough im on full health and am stable just moving slow. only problem is im in australia and i i join american servers i will lag hard but that will also make it safer for somone coming to help me. i have sent Dr. Wasteland, M.D. a friends request through steam. gt= Randomizd would be very gratefull for any help

I am in dire need of medical assistance due to a run in with players and zombies at Cherno- I'm currently low on blood and in need of a transfusion, just on the coast of Balota near the docks, laying prone. If anyone could help this would be much appreciated!

SteamID: ankus_brendon

*NEW MEDIC SUGGESTION*

So I added Fonzie on steam and he came accross the map met me' date=' i had a vehicle so he could have killed me and taken it but isntead gave me morphine and blood bags and only requested i mentioned him on the fourms!

[/quote']

I also second this post.

Recently, After sneaking out of NW airfield, I was trotting along headed back to my tents when I was suddenly attacked by a surprise nighttime zombie. His first hit knocked me unconscious since my blood was at 8.6k at the time. When I finally woke up and finished off the zombie, My blood was at 407 and my leg was broken. Without morphine I figured my 5 day old character was done for. I had seen this thread the day before and decided it was my best chance of survival. I added Fonzie per Soul's recommendation and he ran quite the distance to administer mi a transfusion and provide me with morphine. He is a fine and trustworthy medic.

My thanks Fonzie,

I would love if someone could help me out. I do a shitty "Let's Not Die" of DayZ and I ended my last attempt at a video with a Makarov and a broken bone (with like 5k blood but I'll worry about one thing at a time if you don't have a blood bag to spare).

I'm pretty sure I'm in Cherno. I'm near the clocktower with the bell in it, in a building on the other side of the area with the statue of soldiers.

If someone could help me out I'd be more than willing to give you some spare ammunition I've collected for two-handed weapons (slugs and pellets, lee einfield mag or two, if you are interested I'll double check what I got).

If you can help me out, PM me and we can work something out, and I'll obviously include it all in my video.

Would anyone be able to save me at NW Airfield? i have a broken bone and really don't want to start over! I will reward you with cooked meat or something else in my supplies!

IGN: Anthonyzz

Steam: Anthonyzz7

I have a blood bag and bandages a good deal north of Cherno (sadly no morphine). PM if anyone needs a hand.

damn i got a sickness 3 days ago and im currently coughing/losing blood every 2-3 seconds.

and i cannot find any antibiotics in the hospital. ive checked so many times but nothing. i think they must have been accidentally removed in the last patches.

anyways if someone on the white list would be so kind as to save me from my sickness with antibiotics i would greatly appreciate it. ive been going thru every cooked meat and blood bag i have for the past 3 days..

steam id: DDizzy

im on gmt-7:00

hi, guys i crashed a car about somewhere south of vybor, if anyone could give me a hand i would appreciate it.

Would anyone be able to save me at NW Airfield? i have a broken bone and really don't want to start over! I will reward you with cooked meat or something else in my supplies!

IGN: Anthonyzz

Steam: Anthonyzz7

I am on it. Added you.

damn i got a sickness 3 days ago and im currently coughing/losing blood every 2-3 seconds.

and i cannot find any antibiotics in the hospital. ive checked so many times but nothing. i think they must have been accidentally removed in the last patches.

anyways if someone on the white list would be so kind as to save me from my sickness with antibiotics i would greatly appreciate it. ive been going thru every cooked meat and blood bag i have for the past 3 days..

Where are you?

Need Medical assistance.

Im in Fabrik in the main building and a zombie attacked me out of nowhere and knocked me out and broke my leg. Safe for now but i dont have anything to fix my leg with. (Its the factory on the road between Polana and Orlovets.)

Steam name is my forum name.

edit: I have been saved. somethingbumble gave me a transfusion and even some extra supplies, many thanks to him.

I'll be sure to repay the favor should I come across someone in need and still have the neccessary stuff to help.

Is anyone able to help me near Zelenogorsk?? I have a broken bone and I'm shaking like a 90 year old with parkinson... I walked back in Chernaurus after spawing in the debug field so I dont want those hours wasted :D

steamname: Orion

Thanks!

Stuck in cherno at 3k blood and bleeding, broken bone, in pain and will probably return unconscious. Also dehydrated and hungry D:

If you can help me steam name Darkhilt

Anyone near green mountain (I am under the tall radio tower) ? I really need help .. some zeds got me to 3k blood and broke my bones ...

still conscious and I was able to kill them and bandage myself but I am in need of someone to help me fix my broken leg and if possible share some blood :(

Steam name: DarkFnh

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002625448

I would love if someone could help me out. I do a shitty "Let's Not Die" of DayZ and I ended my last attempt at a video with a Makarov and a broken bone (with like 5k blood but I'll worry about one thing at a time if you don't have a blood bag to spare).

I'm pretty sure I'm in Cherno. I'm near the clocktower with the bell in it' date=' in a building on the other side of the area with the statue of soldiers.

If someone could help me out I'd be more than willing to give you some spare ammunition I've collected for two-handed weapons (slugs and pellets, lee einfield mag or two, if you are interested I'll double check what I got).

If you can help me out, PM me and we can work something out, and I'll obviously include it all in my video.

[/quote']

Help would be greatly appreciated D:

Help would be greatly appreciated D:

Going to be perfectly honest, Chernogorsk is one of the most dangerous places in Chernarus and unfortunately your position puts you smack dab in the middle of it :(

There may be someone braver then I, but it's very likely that sending someone into Cherno without backup will only result in another casualty.

Where are you?

i am at krasnostav and ne airstrip. if thats too far i can come to you. i just need to cure this sickness.

need medical assistance in a low stress area please pm to discuss .

I have an infection and would like to get some antibiotics. i will join the most convenient server. i am fairly mobile but would like to stay in the area.

LF medic near zybor i need morphine >.> aggro'd a zombie when i was crawling though and he broke my legs with the one hit he did get on me...

i'm currently held up in the market but if needed i can try to crawl somewhere i guess.

PM if anyone can help you help will go much appreciated.