Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

80% off the help needing ones here are probably bandits. So u help them murder other players.

This actually made me laugh.

Maybe you should try it first' date=' and you'll realize that most people we help are just trying to make it day to day, not bloodthirsty bandits looking for a quick patch up. Besides, there's no possible way to screen patients for hostility, so we have no choice but to help as many as possible, in the safest way possible.

[/quote']

Good bandits don't need help anyway.

I just want to apologize for the time delays in helping you Survivors. I had no IDEA that it would blossom to the point it is now with these requests. If you have not received medical assistance yet, and you are ONLINE, please either PM me here on the RMG website.

I have the next few hours dedicated to catching up.

I'm outside electro with half my blood gone and I'm out of painkillers.

I just feel like with your inbox full its kind of impossible to get help, but if anyone else could help me PM on this site.

someone said there was another person around Devils Castle Deer Stand, if you are reading this, let me know you still need help, im in the area, with supplies. Otherwise, Im moving 8k meters away.

Anyone near chernogorsk? I have blood packs just need someone to give the transfusion.

A big tip of my hat to bumble over at RMG.

Not only did he respond amazingly quick when I finally found some time to take care of my badly wounded character, he also ventured out on a long trip (must have been some km) towards the far end of the infamous vybor-sobor line, gave me much needed morphine, helped me getting back from 650 to full blood without transfusions and, last but not least, gave me some medical supplies to get back in business.

Now I can finally go out and help others again.

If the situation ever arises, I will gladly return the favor.

If anyone is near Polana/Gorka, I had a terrible accident at the dear stand between those 2 towns. A zombie just snapped my legs, and another player started shooting me, I've managed to stop the bleeding but there is no way I can make it to Berezino Hospital.

So to sum up: Broken legs, 5k-ish blood, and shock.

If anyone has anything to help, prefferably morphine so I can just stumble to the hospital, I'd be super happy!

I'm in need of medical attention, i'm near Krasnostav Airport and around 600 Blood i tried to help myself out and find a hunting knife there, but i have no luck and pass constantly out.

I even have a ton of morphine/bloodbags/Painkillers with me for exchange.

If anyone is near Polana/Gorka' date=' I had a terrible accident at the dear stand between those 2 towns. A zombie just snapped my legs, and another player started shooting me, I've managed to stop the bleeding but there is no way I can make it to Berezino Hospital.

So to sum up: Broken legs, 5k-ish blood, and shock.

If anyone has anything to help, prefferably morphine so I can just stumble to the hospital, I'd be super happy!

[/quote']

check your pm inbox pls

Added you on steam, send you a pm back

Thanks to my own failure, getting caught by zeds in the middle of the night. I got swarmed by zombies, Kalskirata tried to kill them for me but to no avail, I was already low on blood and 6 zombies is just too much to deal with.

Thanks again Kalskirata, and sorry for making you walk such a distance for nothing!

It saddens me to announce that I lost my very first patient. Greensoxxx, I am truly sorry. I just went nuts on all the zombies around you and then lit a flare in your memory. May your next life be better.

I...I just don't know :'(

It saddens me to announce that I lost my very first patient. Greensoxxx' date=' I am truly sorry. I just went nuts on all the zombies around you and then lit a flare in your memory. May your next life be better.

I...I just don't know :'(

[/quote']

Oh haha, you did your best. If only I wasn't so scared, I heard zombie's everywhere, and apparently they were everywhere :(

I was just given morphine and blood by Merino, amazing. Quick add on skype, told me where to go from where I was, he ran for about ten minutes just to get to me. Although looking rather cynical sprinting at me with a hatchet. Good stuff.

i need morth if you add me on skype, i can post a pic corrosivedragon

need medical assistance PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where and how banged up are you?

i need morth add skype corrosivedragon ill post a pic when you join skype call im near rogvo or somthing

hi!

I'm currently located at the deer stand thats closest to Bor. Only have 2500 blood, out of food, and I pass out all the time.

Anyone willing to help me? Would be GREAT, really don't want to die!

Please add me at skype, geirskjong

Thanks!

Although looking rather cynical sprinting at me with a hatchet. Good stuff.

I laughed SO hysterically at this.

Anyway, I haven't read the whole thread, just wanted to show my respect to the doc and everyone else.

I don't suppose the operation has spread overseas to us europeans has it? I'm a day old and doing pretty good actually, just creeping through small villages minding my own buisness, losing the occasional thousand of blood :). Had to kill 2 survivors :( I am not proud of it but they gave me no choice. I am now with about 7300 blood (I've been with under 9k for at least 5 game hours) and NO food and NO matches. If I find matches I can stop barging in houses to find food or start killing hordes of undead just for a can of 5 year old beans...

IF by any chance someone playing in the UK servers is reading this, I'm in UK28 (FML-Zeds) and am willing to give 3-4 bandages plus a box of painkillers and 3 cans of coke to whomever kind enough to bring me some more rare medical supplies... I will even give out my beloved M1911 with 3 mags for a box of matches :(

EDIT: I see everything almost colorless... I assume it's because of blood loss...

So I've rescued a good handful of folks at this point and I've come across an issue for which I would like some advise.

What do you medics do when you get to the patient and you hear the telltale heartbeat?

I've half a mind to tell them to start their own medic group on their bandit campfire. But then again I think that if I show player to player kindness by patching up the bandit in a gilly-suit, maybe a seed of change will be planted. I just hope the soil is fertile.

If you could help me, doctor, I would love it. I'm north of Stary Sobor near the treeline (if you go to dayzmap.info it's near the 300 mark) I'm passed, out bleeding and have 4,000 blood. Thanks! I'll PM you when you get to me, tell me when you are near.