Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Lynx ran all the way to my rescue but was sadly taken out by a bandit as we were communicating.

Ace guy

Terribly in need of morphine in Zelenogorsk. Requesting assistance.

What do I have to do? I allready crawled 2-3 kilometers in a desperate attempt to find a single of piece of morphine but to no avail.

Any doctor stand by?

Thank you in advance.

-----------------CANCEL---------------

I received a bullet in the head.

I need some morphine and a blood transfusion. Also i hunting knife would be cool to get some meat. I'm at balota airfield.

If any doctors are on call right now they can PM me or post in here. Thanks!

**EDIT**

Cancel my cry for help, I received helped from a friend.

FFS. Me again. One crawling zombie hit me and he got me sick again... If anyone near NE Airfield had Antibiotics, please save me.

Just send me an add and im most likely to be on around 11 AM to 1 PM EST! I'll switch to your server if needed!

I have a few blood packs or Morphine that i can give you as a thanks!

IGN: Anthonyzz

Steam: Anthonyzz7

I really need help. I lost my backpack when it fell through the floor when I switched bags so I don't have any morphine I'm at 2k blood with a broken bone in the International Airfields Southern Barracks

Ign: Curtis

Steam: cheeseit69

I still need help. im at an factory between Polana and Orlovets. On the road between them in the main building and a zombie attacked me out of nowhere and knocked me out and broke my leg. Safe for now but i dont have anything to fix my leg with.

Steam name is my forum name.

Need desperate help, i have a broken leg and low blood, i lost a friend while we were looking for medical equipement to put us back on our feet. I am in a military camp south of an airbase on a coast which i believe is west of cherno.

Ign: Tristan

Steam name : kahamikaz

Hey Doc(s), I recently came across a pack of antibiotics. I've never gotten sick, and frankly, I don't ever live long enough to expect that I ever will. I'd like to help support your noble cause. Can you use them?

I'm in need of assistance xD

I need 2 morphine injections. 1 for me and 1 for my roommate lmfao

Dr. Wasteland and his crew have props for getting this kind of team play in action, but I have to have a better system.. there are so many patients here that need help and I don't know who has been helped or who is still bleeding out their eyeballs in a field somewhere..

I am seeing a lot of requests, not to mention I am sure other docs inbox's are swamped like mine.

I and a few other friends have went ahead and took this opportunity and made a 'Medical Assistance Request' (M.A.R.) form over at http://ratedmgaming.enjin.com.

All you have to do register to the site. It is free with no spam on the site or ads or any crap. You have to register to fill out the form, that's it.

On the main page you'll find a link for the M.A.R. form on the left side as a menu navigation item, or, click on the photo on the top right that shows a red town with a red hospital symbol.

Once again, I'm not here to steal you away from anything Dr. Wasteland is doing or the Dayz Forums. I just think a better system was needed for me to better serve the Chernarus Community. This has helped me give the medical attention needed to many Survivors.

Thanks again Dr. Wasteland and your team, I look forward to meeting you in-game and working by your side one day.

Good Luck Survivors.

Hey Doc(s)' date=' I recently came across a pack of antibiotics. I've never gotten sick, and frankly, I don't ever live long enough to expect that I ever will. I'd like to help support your noble cause. Can you use them?

[/quote']

I appreciate your support to the cause. My character was murdered five minutes before finishing his second assignment yesterday, so your gift would help my current unknown hero to follow in his predecessor's footsteps as soon as possible. Let me know where you are, maybe we can arrange a meeting via PM.

Dr. Wasteland and his crew have props for getting this kind of team play in action' date=' but I have to have a better system.. there are so many patients here that need help and I don't know who has been helped or who is still bleeding out their eyeballs in a field somewhere..

I am seeing a lot of requests, not to mention I am sure other docs inbox's are swamped like mine.

I and a few other friends have went ahead and took this opportunity and made a 'Medical Assistance Request' (M.A.R.) form over at http://ratedmgaming.enjin.com.

All you have to do register to the site. It is free with no spam on the site or ads or any crap. You have to register to fill out the form, that's it.

On the main page you'll find a link for the M.A.R. form on the left side as a menu navigation item, or, click on the photo on the top right that shows a red town with a red hospital symbol.

Once again, I'm not here to steal you away from anything Dr. Wasteland is doing or the Dayz Forums. I just think a better system was needed for me to better serve the Chernarus Community. This has helped me give the medical attention needed to many Survivors.

Thanks again Dr. Wasteland and your team, I look forward to meeting you in-game and working by your side one day.

Good Luck Survivors.

[/quote']

However you want to do it is obviously up to you. I'm just glad more people are helping. The way I do it is they have to add me on steam and IM me on there. If they don't do those two things then I don't go out of my way to track them down and ask them if they need help. I don't help everyone who asks me because not only is it too difficult, but I have been getting a lot of requests for help in places I refuse to go to for various reasons.

For some reason people have been commenting on my steam page and PM'n me on here. I'm not sure why as it isn't going to get them any help and I've never told them to do that.

Best of luck to you.

Dr. Wasteland and his crew have props for getting this kind of team play in action' date=' but I have to have a better system.. there are so many patients here that need help and I don't know who has been helped or who is still bleeding out their eyeballs in a field somewhere..

Good Luck Survivors.

[/quote']

Thanks for the help Bryan! If anyone needs anyone supplies Brian's the man to go to. Just sign up on the website and fill out an application. (:

Best of luck to you.

I don't go certain places either, unless I need to be there for other reasons.

... now If only my pc system would stop failing..

Bah!

Need medical help near Gorka.

Broken leg and I will be starving when I log in. If anyone could provide assistance in the form of morphine it would be appreciated.

I can then hunt for myself.

Need medical help near Gorka.

Broken leg and I will be starving when I log in. If anyone could provide assistance in the form of morphine it would be appreciated.

I can then hunt for myself.

I am close to you and I can meet you when I am done helping this other client. may be 15 minutes, ish. Please see my other post a page back.. Post # 336.

I have morphine and a cooked steak for ya.

Thanks and see ya soon!

Hello. Me (Jaginun) and a friend (keats in game , cmccluskey on steam) are interested in being part of yourr organisation for , but unfortunatly I cannot add you on steam , as your friends list is full.

We would like to talk to you , and arrange our terms , but we cannot do it through steam. Is there any way you can talk outside of steam?

If you need information on this thread , here is some.

We are both players , sort of experienced , that have reached the 'playability peak' ingame. I cannot say that we have been on the straight path during our time here , but we would like to turn that around , by putting our man power into something beneficial , such as protecting medics. We think your group is a very good thing , especially for an unscripted player-based organisation. I'm afraid that pure medical work is beyond us, the hippocratic oath is a lot of medical jargon to us, but we are availible for protection work , for gathering and looting work , and I am good for pilot and driver work.

We will work for free , besides some loot shares (if any).

We will most likely be on from 12:00 to 20:00 UTS/GMT, and we can play on any servers that we are needed on.

I'm just outside the NW airfield and I have a broken leg, and I need a blood transfusion. I alerted tons of zeds and made a stand in the fire station with my AKS. I got hit from behind and I didn't get the zed in time to prevent my leg from breaking.

Unfortunately I use six launcher, because I can't get it to work on steam. If you could get to me in six launcher your help would be much appreciated.

Broken leg in Mogilveka. A blood transfusion would also be greatly appreciated but is not needed, as well as some food (the game shafted me by rolling back my hunger but not the can of food I ate -_-). My steam name is "Jen the Amazin Asian" if you want to communicate with me through there

I'm just east of the Balota airfield inside the tree line, I have a broken leg. I am unarmed.

I don't have steam, I am stuck using use six launcher if it makes a difference.

I thought I would be swift and check the deer stands south of the air filed. Big mistake, zed's everywhere.

I have a question. I hope it doesn't come off as rude. Why do so many people go out of their way looking for help when they have nothing on them that they couldn't find again within 10 minutes of spawning? This is one of the main reasons I don't go out of my way to heal anyone on/near the coast.

I have a question. I hope it doesn't come off as rude. Why do so many people go out of their way looking for help when they have nothing on them that they couldn't find again within 10 minutes of spawning? This is one of the main reasons I don't go out of my way to heal anyone on/near the coast.

I have stuff that's valuable to me, and I've been alive for awhile now so I really don't want to die. It took me awhile to get the stuff I have. If need be I will crawl to cherno myself. It will just take me forever.

I am near the hospital/tents in Cherno. I have 750 blood. Got shot by a sniper. Please help! I dont know when ill be home (mobile atm) but just add me on steam (austendude) and message me here. Please for the love of god i dont wanna die lol

I know Cherno is dangerous but i can escape to the woods if need be. I was only there to get med supplies. Damn snipers!