Steins

Fort Friendly - Social Experiment

Yeah, i was wandering around it corpses everywhere, then someone killed me and my game crashed, Fucking 14 year olds.

Edit; Okay I think what we are going to have to either relocate to a diffrent place or Set up overwatch positions on the look out for assholes.

Edited by Badhaggis

Yeah, which really shows why this mod is doomed to failure unless some radical actions are taken by rocket and his team.

i cinda skipped all the pages but yesterday we got brutally murdered by a group of bandit. we were living targets bathed in flares lol.

gonna go back now and see whats left.

so fort friendly has ceased to exist?

lets hope not :(

Im gonna go on at around 7 GMT and try and rebuild it a bit, it was best at night TBH.

Yeah, which really shows why this mod is doomed to failure unless some radical actions are taken by rocket and his team.

Watch his QA he wants us to stop the bandits not the mod team.

Anyone doing this on a US server?

Edited by mjtkd95

I managed to sneak back in to reclaim our best loot, and sadly also killing someone in the process. Everyone was shooting everyone and the situation had degraded to it's original anarchist state. There is still plenty of supplies left, but don't be fooled into thinking it's safe. The city is far from safe.

If anyone is putting together another team to retake the fort and garrison the city count me in. Skype is Cheeseburger_1776

Edited by Cheeseburger

Watch his QA he wants us to stop the bandits not the mod team.

Anyone doing this on a US server?

How? If a big enough group of survivors walks around trying to take out bandits the bandits can just pretend to be survivors, at the rage we were at you couldn't use that heart beat thing.

Rocket needs to give us some tools to be able to fight back, because at the moment the game is badly balanced.

if anyone will try to retake the base or build a new one another places, let me know, my skype is haag94

Edited by haag963

This fort debacle just showed me how much we need the bandit skins back, sorry but it has to be done, Survivors are already wearing a uniform why not bandits.

• Like 1

I went there just a few minutes ago. Only corpses and one survivor. I get in, while looting the tents i got shot. Thx to the other survivor with the ghillie. Hope you have more luck. Was a great idea. Maybe nexttime with skype or teamspeak:)

Edited by steffen

I went there just a few minutes ago. Only corpses and one survivor. I get in, while looting the tents i got shot. Thx to the other survivor with the ghillie. Hope you have more luck. Was a great idea. Maybe nexttime with skype or teamspeak:)

I got a M107 and killed the bandit. [RNG] Cory is guarding the fort right now. (Me.)

This fort debacle just showed me how much we need the bandit skins back, sorry but it has to be done, Survivors are already wearing a uniform why not bandits.

I second this! Differentiates between the two and maybe survivors will respect eachother a little more as well.

Overwatch posts seems like the most logical solution to tackling the ongoing attacks but at the same time whats to stop a "So-called" friendly entering the fort and then just mincing everyone anyway?

Well as a social experiment, I say this was a resounding success.

I'm way up north at the moment but I may head back down south later if anythings happening.

• Like 1

There has been a guy with an AKM scouting the place and taking shots at me and others. I almost hit him with my M107 but it hit the walkway between us. He was on the very tall building with ladders and stairs.

Okay does anyone know any good places in Electro to set up a Base?

elektro.png

Edited by Badhaggis

Okay does anyone know any good places in Electro to set up a Base?

elektro.png

Not Elektro. There is a sniping spot that covers the whole town and will be used against the fort.

I took out 3 snipers overlooking the fort earlier today. I didn't get their gear so they might just have picked it up again.

Also @Badhaggis, I think I might've shot you earlier and for that I am sorry, I thought you were hostile.

Okay, im begining to think that we should set up the new camp at either the power station or Dam at Electro if we do move from fort Friendly.

As Hordeslicer pointed out the town is sniperville.

Edited by Badhaggis

I took out 3 snipers overlooking the fort earlier today. I didn't get their gear so they might just have picked it up again.

Also @Badhaggis, I think I might've shot you earlier and for that I am sorry, I thought you were hostile.

Ha, no hard feelings.

• Like 1