Steins

Fort Friendly - Social Experiment

Whatever, just get it done. I'm ready to see this thing unfold. I've been posting for the past day and a half that y'all could of used US357. I guess no one cared to read that, or they aren't capable of reading, who knows?!

IT's a Texas server, so I mean, central servers are the best in my opinion.

But, I think it's kinda rude that someone offered their server to y'all with a pact of protection to go with it. Kinda'sweet deal would you say?

Edited by Howarden

Whatever, just get it done. I'm ready to see this thing unfold. I've been posting for the past day and a half that y'all could of used US357. I guess no one cared to read that, or they aren't capable of reading, who knows?!

IT's a Texas server, so I mean, central servers are the best in my opinion.

But, I think it's kinda rude that someone offered their server to y'all with a pact of protection to go with it. Kinda'sweet deal would you say?

Are you the admin of the server or is it just one you like to play on?

Once again.. IF ANYONE WANTS TO TRY THIS ON AN AMERICAN SERVER, THEY CAN USE US357

I've read through this thread, and just realized that it's just abunch of teenagers threatening to blow people's heads off with 50 cals. That rocketking or robking guy was a hack, and a joke in my opinion. I just regret not being able to get my group there due to server problems connecting.

The server US357 will say it is out of date, but it isn't, I assure you.

This is a good idea, and it just needs the right initiative and the right leadership. A mature chain of command needs to hold that fort off, not some kids who troll the game and don't trust anyone just because they aren't on skype.. Anyway. My group will not be involved in the building of the fort, only the outer cordon. We'll be overwatch and QRF, but we will not have any immediate interaction with the inhabitants. As for the inner cordon guards, well.. Fend for your self! We'll do our part, you do yours.

Me Gusta.

admin

Steins won't be able to connect to US servers but we are on UK 111 and it seems pretty lag free for me and I live in Indiana.

Any idea when you'll be releasing it's location, I would like to be there near the beginning again. I think I was 4th yesterday, I had the kobra.

Steins won't be able to connect to US servers but we are on UK 111 and it seems pretty lag free for me and I live in Indiana.

Where at in UK 111? I'd be happy to give some overwatch to the fort.

Where at in UK 111? I'd be happy to give some overwatch to the fort.

We want a small squad here first before we release the information to the public.

I just got shot in the back at point blank in the fort while trying to put a tent up...

I just got point blanked in the back with a M107 and I saw you join and leave before and after I died.

Well I don't even know where the new base is I joined and I was still at the old base so I threw a flare and no one was around.

We're not releasing the location until we have a dedicated VoIP server.

So is there a US version of this yet? If so, where do I sign up?

This sounds much better to me than trying to sneak around avoiding everyone, and a lot more fun.

This sounds much better to me than trying to sneak around avoiding everyone, and a lot more fun.

You can try UK 111. I live in the US and it is fine.

Yeah, then I got sniped.

Yeh you got blapped from over 600-650 meters away by an enfield :P

Thanks for the AS50/Rangefinder etc

Edited by Ejaculacid

Yeh you got blapped from over 600-650 meters away by an enfield :P

Thanks for the AS50/Rangefinder etc

No problem. You could have just asked and we could have got you some from the fort.

The UK sever I was on was pretty lag free. We had a few lag-spikes but overall my ping was around 90-100.

You can try UK 111. I live in the US and it is fine.

Im in CST in the US. UK isnt really much of an option.

That and AT&T's shitty connection.

If you look a page back. US357 is free for fort exploitation.

I've marked Cherno as the safezone. My buddies and I are watching the place.

Edited by Howarden