Steins

Fort Friendly - Social Experiment

Coming to help you! FOR ALL THE ONES WHO GAVE THEIR LIFE IN CHERNO! WE WILL MAKE CHERNO SAVE AGAAAAAIN!!!!! (starting arma right now)

• Like 2

Good Luck ...

and dont forget to record what you are doing and how some group is going to blow your Fort Friendly up ... make sure to post it in the DayZ Gallery Section of this Forum Tonight/Tomorrow ...

Thanks!

Nice! I'll be there later this evening. Just a thought though, it seems a bit of an exposed position, have you thought of maybe fortifying somewhere a bit easier to defend/secluded. Anyway, I'm in.

Good Luck ...

and dont forget to record what you are doing and how some group is going to blow your Fort Friendly up ... make sure to post it in the DayZ Gallery Section of this Forum Tonight/Tomorrow ...

Thanks!

Oh yeah. I'll be recording this for sure. We will die so hard :D Look forward to some good old getting raped video xD

I'm the first one who would join you ranks. I just hope this step into the right driection works. I got a DMR, and for gods sake, I will defend the Camp with my life! (Which I will eventually loose to gether with my equip :P )

I was near Polana. I need some minutes to get ther.. Hope I'm not the only one :D

It's me and another guy right now, so far so good. I chose this location as it's near the coast. Chernogorsk has a bad reputation for snipers, so if we get some of our own up and around, being exposed will be a good thing.

This sound like it will become a popular PVP zone for bandit groups looking for fun.

Then join us and turn the tide. Friendly players are too few and far between, however to have a controlling majority of a server means we CAN win this.

Server restart. I'm there in about 5 mins after the server is back up

Broadcasting a safe zone...

Great intentions! Terribad idea.

Yea everyone is welcome. Also, any bandits that shoot at a bunch of lightly armed people on the coast who are trying to play the game as intended should get put on the Darwin list.

In a real apocalypse, you'd be so happy to see other people (let alone a settlement) that you wouldn't shoot them unless they presented a threat to you. Instead you'd watch it for a while and decide whether or not to head over there, but no man would open fire on a settlement in a post-apocalyptic world.. NO MAN. Maybe a small army perhaps, but even a sniper wouldn't. What is their to gain besides loss of ammo?

I'm also presenting a large number of factors that are wrong with the game idea whilst doing this. Such as the "one man army" factor.

How else would someone be able to take advantage of a safe zone if no one broadcasts it?

Edited by Steins

Someone just shot at me from a distance (I didn't hear a gunshot) and then they stopped (gun is lowered, walking around). It was quite funny.

It did not hit me. :)

Edited by Steins

I'm going to be coming in from elektro, with m9 silenced and a hatchet on my back, please don't shoot. IGN: Bear Grylls

Cool:) i like the idea of this and im logging in right now, unfortunetly my brother made the DayZ account so my IGN is Chase,and i dont know how to fix it :(

Edited by JessicaSmith