Ander (DayZ)

Arma2 patch build 94997 now running on some servers

Ugh. Getting bad version, mismatch every 94997 server I try now. Tried the profile change resolution to no avail.

:(

Like a lot of players, I ran the beta install, ran the battleye.exe and continue to try and play the game.

I get a "Bad version, server rejected connection" error.

Also, using six launcher... it will not run the latest beta. How do I make it run the latest beta?

No issues on any of the U.B.C.S. servers. All are running smooth as a whistle.

Thanks for the hard work you devs do!

Like a lot of players, I ran the beta install, ran the battleye.exe and continue to try and play the game.

I get a "Bad version, server rejected connection" error.

Also, using six launcher... it will not run the latest beta. How do I make it run the latest beta?

I'm having this problem also.

• Like 1

Just updated because I was getting kicked for battleye not updating, now I crash while trying to get the mission file, I click OK > A flash of the mission file being downloaded then the tank loading screen > crash..

Any help ? Thanks

We are running this now on US106 (NJ3) quite successfully. I really hope battleye keeps rolling out updates, and bring on the HELI!

We are running this now on US106 (NJ3) quite successfully. I really hope battleye keeps rolling out updates, and bring on the HELI!

I LITERALLY play on this server, it's my home server, but I can't even get it to work! D:

I installed the new BattlEye version manually and updated manually to 94997, joined 94997 servers and everything has worked flawlessly. Played for 5 hours or so, logged in and out, used my backpack, switched weapons, looted a downed helo (found a really nice loot :D), found a bike and drove down-hill at 80 mph B).

And whatsmore I NEVER ENCOUNTERED A SINGLE BUG! Wow, I have NEVER experienced that in DayZ!!! Good job everyone! :murder:

This needs celebrating! :beans:

By the way, the loading time has decreased drastically. Might be because of the near-empty servers but it's now close to like 15 seconds every time!

Edited by Vitdom
  • Like 3

I LITERALLY play on this server, it's my home server, but I can't even get it to work! D:

Same, in fact Gunnar and I are friends in that server. I am the player 'Brendon'. The one you guys saw in the bus and you yelled "get down!" then one of you shot me dead. lol

Anyways, I can't get the update running and going through. I installed the beta manually, used the setup.exe for BE, and still can't get in. 'Bad version, server rejected connection' or w/e.

For everyone stating they are having problems and running SixUpdater a post eariler in this thread said something about SixUpdater actually downgrading the BE patch back.

For everyone stating they are having problems and running SixUpdater a post eariler in this thread said something about SixUpdater actually downgrading the BE patch back.

I have friends using sixlauncher and it still works. I guess I'll just use the beta app.

Six Updater doesn't work. Do it manually.

I already installed everything manually. Six launcher is a troll, I guess..

Tried the new patch with my ghillie and it worked fine. No issues that I noticed at all, saved fine too. Great patch guys!!

• Like 1

just played for 3 or 4 hours on our server. it was updated with 94997 and the latest BE.

a couple of people had 2 or 3 minutes of difficulty connecting / updating, but all went well after.

we went all over, in different vehicles and were in different situations and everything seemed to be running as normal with much less vehicular desync - not once did we appear to be doing backflips or driving through 6 houses in a row.

thanks!

Edited by ctrl-alt-DESTROY!
  • Like 1

I already installed everything manually. Six launcher is a troll, I guess..

I would think so.

This is how I got it to work - I ran the beta, then ran the Battle-eye download linked in this thread. For some reason, battleeye isn't updating from.... 1.621 to 1.622? When you update it, then you should log into a server and Battle-eye will then update to 1.623

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin
  • Like 1

I would think so.

This is how I got it to work - I ran the beta, then ran the Battle-eye download linked in this thread. For some reason, battleeye isn't updating from.... 1.621 to 1.622? When you update it, then you should log into a server and Battle-eye will then update to 1.623

I will try this later.. Thank you!

Just read through the topic,seems like I have the newest Battleye but old ArmA, indeed in game it does not say 94997 but the one that the servers currently run (85xxx? This is when running with steam and not with six launcher) , when I run the setup for the newest ArmA I get an error saying Wrong CD Key but the installation still continues and it even says that it's done, anyone else having the same problem/ how do I fix it ?

Edited by icy100

Just read through the topic,seems like I have the newest Battleye but old ArmA, indeed in game it does not say 94997 but the one that the servers currently run, when I run the setup for the newest ArmA I get an erro saying Bad CD Key but the installation still continues and it even says that it's done, anyone else having the same problem/ how do I fix it ?

Are you sure you are running the beta as well? If you come from the SU-culture you need to be advised that you have to manually replace the game executable with the beta executable.

Go to http://www.battleye.com/download.html and download the new v1.61.94945+ BE Client & Server files for Windows and replace them with the old ones to update BattlEye to v1.163.

Edited by Vitdom
  • Like 3

Are you sure you are running the beta as well? If you come from the SU-culture you need to be advised that you have to manually replace the game executable with the beta executable.

Go to http://www.battleye.com/download.html and download the new v1.61.94945+ BE Client & Server files for Windows and replace them with the old ones to update BattlEye to v1.163.

Its working for me, has been for six+ hours now. Didn't have to do anything NEARLY as complicated as you are suggesting.

• Like 1

FR16 works as well if you want to test it, 99% of the time it's not the servers fault. If it's up and running with BE enabled then the server is running properly.

Yep I use six launcher, currently following the guide for wrong cd key (http://dayzmod.com/f...24-error-fixes/) , where do I find this executable ? I've been using Six Launcher for the past 2 weeks with no problems.

Thanks you for your help.

Icy

Edit: Just found this guide http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/29401-guide-steam-to-those-spawning-invisible-no-debug-errors-beta-update/ following it now,thanks.

Edited by icy100

I am at a loss, I have done everything I can possibly do to fix this Battleeye Initialization Failed problem. It was working fine before this last patch... Sigh...

So I have a new problem, now I connect to the server (US106 (NJ3)) and I get the whole DayZ deleted files error.

Whatdo?

-EDIT:

I got it all working. Turns out there was a problem with the @DayZ folder. Not sure why, but a beta was installed there. Oh well, fixed it!

Edited by venom110