rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.3 Rolling Update

It is YOUR job Blade Runner to confirm wether or not they are stable. If you are not willing to be a tester than stop wasting bandwith on the servers and the forums.

What the hell, I didn't say I wouldn't try. Besides i'm not at home right now. Jeez what an a**hole... and i thought this forum was decent.

• Like 7

encountered a problem 10min ago in 1.7.2.2

me and my buddy weren't able to give each other blood transfusions somehow. Option didn't appeared via mousewhell.

Can anyone confirm this in 1.7.2.3 or had anyone the same problem in 1.7.2.2 ?

I have same problem in 1.7.2.2, didnt try in 1.7.2.3

Edited by Ivanche

Logged in EU12, saw text "I was killed" but there was no death screen, I was alive in debug land with empty inventory. And while I was there I saw this same happend to other people who joined in.

Edited by Tetsaaja

I had a friend report he lost all his gear when logged in. :/

With that ARMA 2 beta patch, I am getting 'Wrong CD Key' when I extract it...but it goes on to let me install anyway....Is it still safe for me to install it?

Yes.

• Like 1

is it safe to use beta patch 94945? or should we stick with 94876?

I use for now 94876. will wait some time to see is 94945 stable.

Whatever you do, if you managed to get your hands on 1.7.2.2.

DO NOT USE IT.

There is good reason it was not released (we started seeding it)

• Like 1

Does anyone know if its possible to roll back from patch 94945 to 94876 ( both are 1.61 ?)

94876 was buggy depending on which server you played.. dunno about 94945, but i would skip the previous one.

Guys is it possible to roll back from 94945 to 94876? when I run the 94876.exe it still says "updating to version 1.61"

Can I roll back to test the earlier patch or not?

It is YOUR job Blade Runner to confirm wether or not they are stable. If you are not willing to be a tester than stop wasting bandwith on the servers and the forums.

Amen.

DO NOT USE IT.

Ye i use it, theres no text on Male Female buttons when i join on server, and few bugs. Like giving a morphine or blood bag. Hope is fixed now =)

now im on 1.7.2.3 works great

Edited by Ivanche

Friends of mine joined the server we play on, had to reselect male/female and lost his char, another spawned in debug forest, and the last one spawned in a different location on a different char.

I'll wait with logging a bit Just got back to our camp after trying for 3 days to get there..

DO NOT USE IT.

Haha Rocket...I love how you have somehow managed to bring the paranoia and fear from the game into the real world with the updating process... :P

• Like 4

Guys is it possible to roll back from 94945 to 94876? when I run the 94876.exe it still says "updating to version 1.61"

Can I roll back to test the earlier patch or not?

Can someone tell us this? Im getting stuck on all the "Wait for host" screens. But people are saying 94876 is working fine. Anyway to roll back on this?

^this pls

With this patch, should the servers be connected to the pre 1.7.2.2 HIVE? As in, if I appeared as a new character after downloading 1.7.2.2, is there any hope of returning to my former glory from 1.7.2?

I tried logging onto a server (purportedly running 1.7.2.3, but actually running 1.7.2.2), but the choose character MALE FEMALE screen popped up... Looks like I lost all my gear again. :(