rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.3 Rolling Update

My biggest peeve about the mod in general is just the spazitasticness of the zombies.

They jitter around like crazy, if they don't attack you from 5 meters away, they run and do circles around you until they make you bleed/get in pain in one hit. Getting a clean shot outside is difficult. Really would love for the zombie animations to be slowed down soon, and maybe decrease their attack range

I actually think zed is less glitchy now.

true i have been on the odd server where they seem frozen, so there is a bug there. they will attack if you run up to them, but otherwise nada. this is quite rare that they freeze tho.

I would also confirm they are too easy. they seem deaf. they don't aggro so much from gunfire.

I hope in the futre zed aggros from gunfire more. if they hear you moving they should turn around and investigate similar to tin cans throwing. if they see you they aggro.

there are too many animals too, food is plentiful, i don't need blood bags. can we remove cows and sheep and make boar run around like rabbits? there's no challenge to get the food.

Zombies seem way to easy now.

Even if they do spot you you can just run for a bit and they give up.

(Oh and please fix infinite ammo bug!)

I actually think zed is less glitchy now.

true i have been on the odd server where they seem frozen, so there is a bug there. they will attack if you run up to them, but otherwise nada. this is quite rare that they freeze tho.

I would also confirm they are too easy. they seem deaf. they don't aggro so much from gunfire.

I hope in the futre zed aggros from gunfire more. if they hear you moving they should turn around and investigate similar to tin cans throwing. if they see you they aggro.

there are too many animals too, food is plentiful, i don't need blood bags. can we remove cows and sheep and make boar run around like rabbits? there's no challenge to get the food.

I think you might be on your own there fella

I lost all my equipment in a respawn in the debug plains. When I got back on the beach, I went to see if my pickup truck was still where I had saved it. Of course, it was not.

I know, I know. Alpha and all that. But I am sad...

please, for the love of video makers, bring back all features for the editor. im no longer able to spawn in any type of units into the editor, it pretty much turned useless as of right now.

Hey man, did you try to move or delete @dayz folder? We also had probs with editor but when we remove @dayz folder then it works again.

Try and let me know if it worked for you as well! (I think it will).

Line of Sight!!!

Stay out of it and you will not be seen.

Have you people never played hide and seek before? Did you ever walk in front of the person looking for you? If you did were you surprised when they saw you? Even from 50-100m away?

It is possible to sneak around but you have to be patient and sometimes do a massive arc to get to your target. The old method of being able to crawl past a Zed in broad daylight from 5m away was BS.

There are still issues, sure, but in my opinion it is slowly getting there.

If you want easy street where the Zeds are blind and deaf, play the game at night.

• Like 2

Every single yr companies set out math game titles in a desperate try to get dad and mom to acquire them. Regrettably, in the earlier the games were almost nothing additional than cheap counting video games that couldn't entice a fly.

As a teacher, I would get these game titles and test to provide them to my pupils in hopes that I was generating schooling enjoyable . Deep inside I realized that these ended up almost nothing far more than repetition and flash cards. Even so, I continued my search, hoping that one particular day somebody would put out a enjoyable math activity. Then it took place.

Know-how Improved and with it Arrived Awesome Math Video games

Now, I am not stating that the new m. games will revival Globe of Warcraft, Dungeons and Dragons or Halo. However, anytime you put a math activity on an iPod you have some potential for achievement. At the very least the medium for enjoyment is interesting.

If my young children are being forced to engage in an instructional game on their Apple iphone, they can hook up the earphones, and bury their deal with into the display. This way driving down the road they can appear like they are enjoying some amazing sport whether they consider it is or not.

Kinds of Cool Math Games

I was searching at some of the m. online games for the Apple iphone and iTouch. I was drawn more in direction of the hokey preschool and elementary games. They have bigger degree game titles but I identified myself wanting at the adorable pictures and animals included in the lower level math game titles.

Some of the online games ended up rather appealing. They experienced monkeys and giraffes bouncing off walls and various levels for youngsters to full. This one particular from Mind Counts experienced audio participating in and all types of benefits for completion. It would be very awesome if you ended up five or six many years outdated.

Then there are the Mind Age game titles. It is a lot more of a collection of games. I am not sure how it relates on the "cool" aspect scale, but it rates higher on the time waster scale. If you have some time to kill, it is actually very good to participate in and it is good to pick up a handful of match techniques to boot.

In which to Discover Math Video games

The easiest way to locate m. games for the Apple iphone or the iTouch is by means of iTunes app retail outlet. You can go on the web and look their keep in both free of charge applications and paid apps. You can come across the online games I mentioned previously mentioned at BrainCountGames.com and BrainAge.com but you will still have to obtain them by means of the iTunes.

The excellent news is that the iTunes app retailer is usually adding a lot more apps every single day. If you maintain searching, you are bound to come across an educational activity that meets your requirements. Start out looking today, you will discover a cool math recreation to down load and it just may well be no cost.

Exciting math game titles seems like like a contradiction in terms. If you are nearly anything like me, then the considered of spending leisure time undertaking sums is not always appealing. But that is wherever an Iphone or iPad math app can make the variation. A interesting math game has the skill to assist you forget about that you are actually performing arithmetic, and rather retain you entertained and addictingly glued to the display screen.

Aimed at both grownups and youngsters who have basic counting expertise, pleasurable math game titles are educational. On the other hand, the adults and youngsters alike will become engrossed in the competitive character of these video games, publishing scores to Openfeint or Game titles Centre to see if they can conquer their greatest score, and will swiftly forget that they are employing their brain in a way that their math instructor would happily approve of.

A math app can be cunningly disguised as a fun game for young youngsters. The moment they become engrossed with the characters or story, the addition, subtraction, spatial awareness or dilemma solving puzzles become entertaining and participating and can preserve a youngster amused for really some time and on a recurring basis.

Enjoyable math video games aimed at adults incorporate the aged trustworthy online games this sort of as Sudoku, the new basic activity Tetris, and even the immensely preferred Angry Birds which works by using a player's know-how of angles and velocity, though without having you actually thinking about it and dreading taking part in a math sport! The addicting top quality of any of these video games takes more than and the player is entirely engaged and decided to gain. That is the indication of a great video game.

Why use an app as a substitute of paper and pencil? Effectively, I would not argue that paper and pencil make a really entertaining alternative if that is all you have. But the choices with apps are enormous and becoming greater every day Most recreation apps are totally free or really cheap. Graphics are entertaining and lively for young children, and engaging for older people. Various engage in modes are obtainable enabling you to select the kind of sport you feel like playing nowadays, and you have the selection of scores staying in contrast with others all in excess of the earth. Now why would you decide on paper and pencil?

If, like me, you believe math is not appealing, then I would advise you test a math app for Apple iphone, iPod contact or iPad. It may well just surprise you how substantially you delight in it, and your mind could like the work out from entertaining math video games!

Mathematics or generally named Math is a issue that scientific tests the principles of amount, place, construction, and adjust. In mastering this subject, men and women will also be taught how to review patterns, conjectures, and possibilities. It is a extremely crucial industry of research that most of its idea can be carried out on each day existence. But a lot of people come across it quite hard to study or tricky to recognize. Since of these good reasons, several folks don't truly feel like to finding out it. Today, there is a excellent enjoyable way to discover this intriguing issue amazing math game titles.

These video games are created to make Math studying procedure to be enjoyable and minimize people's worry and fear of locating it difficult. It is a truth that when people today have to review it by way of formulas and numbers, people today locate this mastering procedure to be challenging. Lots of men and women even give up ahead of they start to understand it just simply because they challenging formulas and heaps of figures on the books. That is why these games are nicely produced in certain methods to help them understanding this topic in a pleasurable way. These forms of online games are obtainable on web for limitless alternatives. The strategy that is being utilised is unique from traditional finding out approach. As an alternative of offering people intricate formulas to be recognized, the strategy is giving people the chances in indirectly mastering and knowing the formulas by means of numerous sorts of game titles that differ on the complications and the type.

There are various benefits with this approach initially, these online games assist folks to comprehend Math notion with an entertaining games jobs so that they don't only increase their ability but also other know-how. Second, the games come in easy guidelines that make them effortless to recognize the procedures of the game titles and also give likelihood to use their logic. Third, the online games come in diverse level of complications and diverse sort so that they can discover the issue 1 degree soon after yet another. When they are able to pass 1 amount, the troubles will be increasing. With this, they will be able to obstacle on their own to a more progress degree. The selection of sort game titles possibilities are also giving quite a few alternatives so that they won't experience bore when they analyze and perform at the exact same time. Some choices that they can participate in though improving the ability are Puzzles, Graphical Quizzes, and Flash Cards all are accessible for free of charge on internet. All those go over practically all concepts like Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Mathematical Examination, Trigonometry, Calculus, Discrete Mathematics.

As a distinctive education and learning math instructor, I am always searching for new strategies to introduce amazing math game titles to my students. Frankly, I have to inform you that until there is some technological innovation involved, it is like pulling tooth with these children. Nonetheless, if you give youngsters a computer or an iPod, then all of the sudden math is not so terrible. For that reason, I am going to share some of my favored interesting math tips with you.

Cool Math four Young children

Amazing Math 4 Youngsters is an on the net site that does particularly what it says. It has tons of cost-free online games for the children to enjoy on-line. The little ones do not need something special to enjoy. They do not need a user name or password. They do not require a lightning quickly computer. All they want is a mediocre personal computer that connects to the Web.

The game titles are Flash Online games which means the engage in in small windows without having a obtain. Most computers have this presently installed but you can update your computer if you don't have it put in.

A.A.A. Math

Though this site is not as flashy, it does get the job accomplished. It is much more of a tutoring website. It starts off with kindergarten and goes all the way up to eighth grade. It does some major tutoring and can be quite fun for the little ones.

In addition to the math games, the site provides several other subjects as properly. The only way to really understand this internet site is to go there.

The website is cost-free, although it does question you to buy a CD. I have utilized the site for many years and have never ever acquired the CD. It states it is there for more rapidly speeds. This has never been a issue of my students or mine.

Iphone Programs

I did not give a precise web site due to the fact there are also a lot of. The online games range and are as wide as there are kids. You can get sing-a-longs, vocabulary builders, math video games, international language games, and many far more. If you can feel of it, then you can get it on an Apple iphone.

The only problem you will have is getting your child off the Iphone! Very seriously, even the small three and four yr olds enjoy taking part in game titles like "Wheels on the Bus" and "ABC Phonics" on this point. You will not have a issue finding game titles at the app iTunes keep.

If your baby is battling with math, then consider employing know-how. You will be amazed at just how properly it performs. A little little bit of engineering goes a prolonged way. Throw in some fun games and little ones don't even know they are learning. You seriously can make learning pleasurable once again with some cool math online games

Cool math Games

Dafuq did I just read? This has to be the oddest post ever.

Spam... Probably by a bot login.... To appeal to the dayz player base... For math software?

This is truly surreal. My hat is off to whoever generated this wall of text. Thanks, person who is a teacher in some country somewhere, or not.

Edited by Disgraced

Updated throught Six Updater. All fine. All my stuff is here (well, i have no much anyway. 2 tends with no missing items).

Maybe a little loss of performance?

I have now another problem. All servers have the red X and they tell me that i need battle eye version 1.61 but i have battle eye version 1.61. I was still playing with my friend without problems one hour/two hours ago but now i cant figure out what the problem is.

Edited by Gallagher

Clearly, people who buy Chanel are sexually excited by the thought of small children dying while stitching their bags.

• Like 1

I have now another problem. All servers have the red X and they tell me that i need battle eye version 1.61 but i have battle eye version 1.61. I was still playing with my friend without problems one hour/two hours ago but now i cant figure out what the problem is.

The server is probably using a different beta version. :)

not sure what you guys are talking about.. my zeds are working better then ever... i shot a round this morning thinking it would only attract 2 or so zeds... suddenly i had about 20 or more rushing me......finally killed them all but then got killed by a server hopper..... but oh well.. didnt disconnect.. fresh spawn :). if anything i think zeds are way more sensitive now

• Like 1

Hey remember when there were hotfixes and stuff to fix problems with the game? Man those were good times.

I've been playing with a few friends and here are a couple of bugs that we have encountered during our time of play.

1. Randomly I will teleport a mile away where I have been before (Not sure if latency issue or bug in client) but this will also register to other people that I have teleported somehow. (If I were hacking I wouldn't bring this up at all and right now its just really annoying me when it happens :/ )

- Note on 1: Seems to have fixed issue by logging in and out of server.

2. Guns randomly disappearing in inventory even though we have plenty of space. For this issue we have run into it twice, both times we were extremely upset about it because a friend logged out with a L85A2 AWS (Thermal weapon :o ) in his primary inventory slot and when we returned it was gone completely, not in our tents, his inventory or in his pack or the rest of the group's pack.

Occasion 2 of this happening: We were raiding the North-West airfield and we found a M107 and while we were transfering it to different packs it completely disappeared out of no where.

3. Our tents duplicated while items are still stored. We are not angry about this but mostly happy and I can report a few things that I think are an issue and give fairly good detail as to what happened which may help.

Friend is trying to find a place to put the tent in a good hiding location, he moves it multiple times around in different locations. After he placed it I place a wire fencing behind our tents just to try it out. We decide that the wire fencing is to obvious and so I take it down with my toolkit. We log out and the next day we come on all of the tents he placed have been duplicated to where he was trying to place the tent beforehand. When we looked inside the tents some of the weapons we have found were duplicated. Not sure if the magazines were duplicated because we had so few but for a fact the weapons duplicated. We started out with one DMR and somehow ended up with 3. Also the wire fencing kit we removed reappeared and so I took it down again. So far I have removed the wire fencing 4 times with each time respawning the next day.

4. Wire fencing is extremely hard to remove from world and seems to respawn itself when server restarts occur.

5. Zombies see us 100m or more away while sprinting through fields (not sure if bug or just superman sight on zombies).

6. Supplies we gathered within an hour have been despawned from tents after server restarts (maybe server restart? Not sure) (Either that or stolen, but who steals 15 blood bags and a LMG with two boxes in the literal middle of nowhere? Just for reference, our base is at least 2-3 map squares from any town traveled to often while still being in the boundaries of the map).

Note - Do we have to save the tents when supplies is placed in them to keep everything before server restarts? If so I suggest this be fixed.

P.S. I will edit this later if I can think of any more bugs or strange happenings occur in my DayZ experience.

• Like 1

I think my biggest problem with the game now is items disappearing when moving stuff around in your inventory. When I accidentally try to move an item to my full backpack, it will vanish...maybe just have it dropped on the ground, or just not allow me to move the item?

Everything else seems pretty good.

Can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get a fix for bodies disappearing if someone logs out/alt+F4's as soon as they die? I was in the main part of a market with NVGs at night, see a flashlight sweep the glass wall in front of me and I know someone is in the back room area, sneak back there and see someone looting, put 2 SD shots into their head, they drop down dead, murder count ticks up 1, dead player flies sound...body sinks immediately into the floor as the person alt+F4'ed out as soon as they died so no looting of that person for me! I thought this was suppose to be fixed already? Sucks to kill someone just for them to be able to alt+F4 out and not allow you to loot their body.

Looks like there is a new ArmA 2 beta patch (95168), currently no official servers running it.

BI haven't updated the changelog since 95054, which is weird.

Looks like there is a new ArmA 2 beta patch (95168), currently no official servers running it.

BI haven't updated the changelog since 95054, which is weird.

Installed 95168 and tried it on 1 of the 2 servers running it. loaded in a lot quicker and still have all my gear :)