rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.3 Rolling Update

I have a Major problem. I had tons of gear in the Backpack Coyote the 24 slot bag. no matter what i picked up after the new beta i would relog and have the same stuff i logged in with. Everything would disappear. i had a friend kill me to see if that would fix the problem because i was tired of items and gear vanishing. After he killed me i re-spawned with the starter gear and i got a M4A3 CCO and all kinds of good gear. After i relogged i had returned to the starter gear... i have tried re-installing beta patch 94997 and still the same issue. ive picked up 3 colt 1911's and each time i relog they have all disappeared. i dont know whats going on!!!!! makes me not want to play

No need for any of that if you use the latest SIX Launcher build.

Yeah i use it...but some people are uptight about it.. I like it. Nice job

Crowbar Bug: When you have a primary gun and try to pickup a crowbar, you will endup with both in your weapon slot. You can still shoot your weapon, but in your inventory it shows the crowbar. You can not drop this weapon anymore. Only way to get rid off, is by taking another gun from the ground. in this case you drop both, the weapon and the crowbar at once.

I am not able to bring the crowbar into inventory slot?

The server I play on suddenly has 95057 and I can't join it with 95054. Can't find 95057 anywhere.

Just update to the latest beta patch.

just used the six launcher, now im getting 'battleye initiation failed'. Sorry if this has been posted anywhere before but any ideas how to fix it?

2 days ago i played on UK1337, killed guy named Malvin, took his M107, gps, nvg, my mate took his backpack. We ran north a bit, logged out in bushes. When i logged in yesterday i had no M107 in backpack, it was replaced by M107 mag, when i logged out i had M107 in coyote backpack (0/24 slots free), when i came back in i had M107 clip in backpack and 9/24 free slots. It looks like my M107 transformed into M107 mag, now i have 3 mags and no weapon to use it, i had no camo/ghillie btw. That was sad evening yesterday i would prefer loosing it by dying to in some action than this stupid bug.. Patch 94876/1.7.2.3

just used the six launcher, now im getting 'battleye initiation failed'. Sorry if this has been posted anywhere before but any ideas how to fix it?

dude. read the last ONE fucking page.

read post #1024.

Says no FUCKING need to do anything else if you use the latest Six launcher build (which i am)

fixed it now anyways.

I've got no idea what everyone's talking about.

I ran six launcher and it installed 1.7.2.3. The game is running as stable as it was in 1.7.1.5 just with longer loading times. Which I thought was part of the update, longer loading times means slower respawning to get back to where you died, I assumed it was a mechanic to stop coastal spawns until you get somewhere good.

I've been enjoying the game again since 1.7.2.3 and I've yet to have anything that I would class as a gamebreaker.. Unless you count playing 3rd person.

read post #1024.

Says no FUCKING need to do anything else if you use the latest Six launcher build (which i am)

fixed it now anyways.

that one post is the difference between yesterday and today. read more. it was all there before you wasted my time with your repeated question.

from now on before you post:

Edited by sivart

2 days ago i played on UK1337, killed guy named Malvin, took his M107, gps, nvg, my mate took his backpack. We ran north a bit, logged out in bushes. When i logged in yesterday i had no M107 in backpack, it was replaced by M107 mag, when i logged out i had M107 in coyote backpack (0/24 slots free), when i came back in i had M107 clip in backpack and 9/24 free slots. It looks like my M107 transformed into M107 mag, now i have 3 mags and no weapon to use it, i had no camo/ghillie btw. That was sad evening yesterday i would prefer loosing it by dying to in some action than this stupid bug.. Patch 94876/1.7.2.3

Sorry but there was no bug there. The person you killed was a hacker, the hacker obviously transformed the m107 mag into the gun (tricking the server into thinking he obtained it legit) hacked weapons and items only work in the same server as they are created, when you leave that server or abort and rejoin, it removes the item. It's part of the anti-cheat. It's the same for duplicated items. I found a tent with 2 m249 SAWs inside it, took one and switched server and I no longer had it, my character was reverted back about 5 minutes.

I have a Major problem. I had tons of gear in the Backpack Coyote the 24 slot bag. no matter what i picked up after the new beta i would relog and have the same stuff i logged in with. Everything would disappear. i had a friend kill me to see if that would fix the problem because i was tired of items and gear vanishing. After he killed me i re-spawned with the starter gear and i got a M4A3 CCO and all kinds of good gear. After i relogged i had returned to the starter gear... i have tried re-installing beta patch 94997 and still the same issue. ive picked up 3 colt 1911's and each time i relog they have all disappeared. i dont know whats going on!!!!! makes me not want to play

A friend of mine has the same problem with 1.7.2.3/94876. No matter what he picks up or drops, he always has the same stuff in the inventory/backpack when he logs in (M16a2, food, drink, tools).

Edited by takfar

Yeah i use it...but some people are uptight about it.. I like it. Nice job

Let's see once we introduce Launcher v2, very soon ;-)
  • Like 1

I keep getting the error:

"You were kicked off the game. (BattleEye: Bad Player Name)"

Advice?

updated thru 6 and still "Wait for Host"

my Arma2 is thru STEAM.

Sorry but there was no bug there. The person you killed was a hacker, the hacker obviously transformed the m107 mag into the gun (tricking the server into thinking he obtained it legit) hacked weapons and items only work in the same server as they are created, when you leave that server or abort and rejoin, it removes the item. It's part of the anti-cheat. It's the same for duplicated items. I found a tent with 2 m249 SAWs inside it, took one and switched server and I no longer had it, my character was reverted back about 5 minutes.

But his M4A1 CCO SD which i took too didn't dissapeared, gps and nvgs didnt dissapeared too.

Same with backpack and camo clothing which my mate took for himself. So apparently hacker guy hacked only m107? Seems not legit.

Edited by K1NGjzs
  • Like 1

I am noticing something weird with zeds spawns, for example yesterday I was at the military tents on Stary Sobor, i would get into a tent, a zombie spawns in front of me, I shoot him and he disappears (I didn't kill him, and also saw them disappear without me even shooting). Also saw this happening on a small shelter near the lake in Ozerko. It seems to happen when zeds spawn inside "buildings".

Put up 95054 patch - enter server "CypukaT was killed" and I appear near my body with no stuff and can't loot. Respawn - debug forest, respawn - komarovo no loot at all - respawn - cherno with starter kit......but was able to run as fast as hell to my body and get my loot back....but that was tooooooooooweird. I love this game :-D

Im rather confused... I just used Six Launcher and got it to Update, but i have no clue how the updating actually works. Does it download the Beta aswell as the DayZ patch, or which parts should be done manually?

They JUST released a new beta patch. I say JUST because when I click to download it asks for a username and password to start downloading.

They JUST released a new beta patch. I say JUST because when I click to download it asks for a username and password to start downloading.

it was released yesterday as well. Downloaded it yesterday myself