rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.3 Rolling Update

The fault of 1.7.2.2 was noone else but mine. I provided Sickboy the incorrect files. He was at the airport and he did me a favor by putting the files out, I realized too late there was an issue and then there was a delay pulling the files.

So Six didn't hurt anyone, it was my fault. I'm really sorry about that, it was one of those silly little mistakes that shouldnt happen but does.

If I lost everything (all item), can you do something?

The fault of 1.7.2.2 was noone else but mine. I provided Sickboy the incorrect files. He was at the airport and he did me a favor by putting the files out, I realized too late there was an issue and then there was a delay pulling the files.

So Six didn't hurt anyone, it was my fault. I'm really sorry about that, it was one of those silly little mistakes that shouldnt happen but does.

Understandable mistakes considering the amount of pressure the whole community seems to be putting on you, looking good now and thats what matters :)

My friends who were eager to play lost their stuff but understand its an alpha and just Respawn.

Edited by RexYnator

Any server I join says 'Maximum number of players have been reached', Even if the player count is around 40 less than the maximum.

Had problems joining with beta patch 94945 (stuck on waiting for host), went back to patch 94876 (just got it down from the patch site and installed it over 94945) joined no problems on one server not tried any others as yet.

I did not play on 1.7.2 (i did join accidentally some and it wiped my ghillie luckly found another but have been keeping it in my backpack) so came straight from 1.7.1.5 in civilians still had all my gear in same spot i last logged out from, switched to my ghillie still had all my gear, so far so good.

Thanks for the efforts Rocket look forward to some more time in game soon.

• Like 1

So....what would you think the problem is that some of us have downloaded the torrent updated the beta ........updated with six.....trying to connect to servers that are 1.7.2.3 and still can not get in? when I try to go through steam all the servers have a RED X next to them? Is my version incorrect?

When I connect through 6 launcher i jsut get waiting on host..........

please help

Beta patch 94945 is a no go for me. Can't connect to any server, not even the ones with the same version, always stuck on "wait for host". Gonna try the previous version now.

What the fuck??? My char got entirely reseted!!! Logged out at Krasnostav and now my inventory is clear at Kamenka! Didn't died nor respawned. Is anyone having this issues too?? Was there any database wipe? My clan won't log on the game because of it. So, if anyone has any clue, pls share!!

So noone else notices the torrent link isn't 1.7.2.3? We're going to get another massive f**kup. The files in the torrent are from the original 1.7.2. Even checked filesizes and all through the torrent client. It's the old patch!

This is not true! The torrent link in the first post, is IN FACT patch 1.7.2.3!!! >:(

Damn man your a legend I wish all the best to you and your mod.

• Like 1

As above.......upped using 6Updater.

Restarted at Berezino deerstand near lumbermill. Shot 3 zeds in barn ..... got aggroed by 1 but was using silenced MP5. So no problem.

Got to the Deerstand .. Saw M16 but no ammo. Tried to be clever and dropped the MP5 to put the M16 in my Alice pack. Went back to pick up the MP5 but it had dissappeared.........and obviously the M16 was not in my Alice pack .....think i had 4 empty slots.

So back to the axe for me :(

Killed goat and gutted it for 3 steaks. It disappeared .....so that fix appears to have worked as intended.

Game was smooth .......Zeds went from 500+ to 700+ in about 15mins.

latest beta patch is not working, can not connect to any server. Even the ones with the latest beta version running.

Most servers tell me they're full, even if they are clearly not.

If I get past that (every 20th try), it stops at "waiting for host"

Edited by perestain

So there is no way to bring 1.7.2 inventory and merge it with the one we have now? Considing the amount of fail here something needs to be done. I still have ALL of my gear on 1.7.2 servers.

Edited by iomegadrive1

I only get "Wait for Host" and this on every Server.... I got 1.7.2.3 and Beta Patch 94876.

yeah i am in the same spot tried to re install the beta and 1.7.2.3 and still can not connect when i go to Arma 2 through the .exe and not the 6 launcher all i see is red x's on the server list can anyone help with this?

Beta patch 94945 is a no go for me. Can't connect to any server, not even the ones with the same version, always stuck on "wait for host". Gonna try the previous version now.

Don't use the beta 94945, it always get stuck on "waiting for host". Just downgraded to 94878 and it was fine.

if your character gets wiped just change back to 1.7.2 and then play in the non updated servers and your character should still be there

So we are stuck on 1.7.2 servers now?

if your character gets wiped just change back to 1.7.2 and then play in the non updated servers and your character should still be there

So I will have to play for ever at non-updated servers?? How the hell do I rollback?? Because I have no clue!

so it sounds like 1.7.2.3 and beta 94876 work fine.... yet 1.7.2.3 and beta 94945 do not????

right?

Loaded into my own server, and had all my equipment and was in my spot that I was. It's worth noting I didn't play much after 1.7.2 hit, just enough to see my camo/AWS go poof. Head on over to

DayZ - US 785 (1.7.2.3/94876) [Veteran|3dp:on ch:off] [uTC+5] dayzmod.com - hosted by Dreadnaughts

If its isnt full! =p

finally after update i joined this server and still have all my gear including me mountain dew :)