Matty139

Introduce yourselves

Tehkolo here, (Phil ingame).

Mostly play on Seattle servers.

I'm the kind of guy that shoots first and asks questions later!

Hope to loot your dead body soon :D

Sup Guys

rhaegar in game, I am friendly, but I have died to hesitation so much that if you don't communicate that you are friendly I will shoot on sight. If i catch you off guard I will ask, but don't try anything funny I usually have a friend on overwatch with a sniper rifle just in case. I play on 3282 as my main.

Hi everyone, my name is MakeThemListen and I am installing DayZ as we speak. Fresh blood for you! Never played before, but have wanted to try for a while. Just finished my new PC a few weeks ago, and ready to give it a shot. I play a lot of games and learn fast, so we will see how it goes. If anyone would like to play and give some advice, it would be most welcome. Would prefer to play with mature adults if possible.

Anyways, add me on Steam if you like:

Steam ID: MakeThemListen

Hello my name is Fearsome, my DayZ name is Caesar I like killing zombies and bandits. I like to hang around the NW airfield, and cherno to pk bandits and search for crashed helis.

Name - DeadShaun

New-ish survivor, I'm a very mature gamer (as in old lol), I play lone wolf at the mo as no friends play this great mod, hoping to team up with someone or a group at some point, I mainly stick to uk servers, but occasionally play on US as well and I like to survive!

Name (ingame): Intenzifier

I've been playing for a couple months now and almost all of it being a lone wolf, while it has been fun I'm now looking for a group or clan to play with. I stick to US servers mostly and play a cautiosly friendly style, I have a steam account (same name as on here) I don't have skype atm but do have TS so send a PM if interested.

I have been lurking on the Forums for a few weeks now, but have not made an proper introduction until now. My in game name is LuXiferGriM, and I belong to the clan Grim's Salvage &Co. If you couldn't guess by the name, we specialize in providing items that are hard to find, or time consuming to locate. From car parts to medical supplies, to volumes of cooked meat we have you covered. If you have a high risk area you would like to have looted, we are the guys for the job! We also provide on demand transport! If you have any questions or need to contact us, visit our forum posted in my sig.

Edited by luxifergrim

Hello Forums! I've been a lurking for awhile now but just started to post recently but anyway.

My name is Zach or as it says in my sig EliteSkittle. I play on the US servers. I like long walks on the beach helping out my friendly new spawns and star lit nights at which to kill bandits by. I'm a Hero in DayZ which i've been playing for about a month now.

Shot down my first chopper yesterday!

But Hello all, and now I bid thee adiue

Hello everyone,

I'm Rybur I play on DE and FR servers and I don't shoot on sight :)

Hey guys, just got the game and already got some crazy deaths.

Steam is ForgiveSins, I have skype.

IGN is Pvt. Sato Hiroyuki, I yell friendly whenever I see survivors XP

Just started playing this past weekend. Havent decided if I want to try and play with others or Lone Wolf it for the time being. I only play for an hour or two at a time. See ya in game

Apina reporting from se 55. roaming all around the map staying on the hero way allways. Occasionally companied with random people or my triggerhappy brother in arms.

keep the coast safe, clear it from bandits.

Hey ppl, Rich here quazzymojo in game. Started my adventures in the zombie apocalypse today. If anyone wants to show round a newbie pm me. On UK time.

(xpc) imma bambi and just started this game any tips for survival would be much appreciated

Hi I am Nick. Been playing this game for quite some time and I am a friendly all the way to fresh spawns and anyone lower then Zelenogorsk all the way to the east in a streight line (people that are north of there usely cant be trusted). If you see me and you need medical help dont feel bad about leaving me a PM on the forums if I am on I will come save you and give you some needed supplies you need. (please do not abuse this) Betray me once and my squad will hunt you. I am my squads doctor. Name in game is same as name on forums. I am ghostwhisper because 90% of the time I am like a ghost (no i did not get my name from the stupid ghost hunting tv show I had it way before that). I will not murder at all.. Unless you detray me or pose a threat or your up past where I said in the begining of the map. But...if you are a friendly and you ask for help and your up north you will not have to worry I will run to you and save you but warning...Betray me and you will not live to tell about it. Happy hunting

Ghost

Looking for survivors to group with. Doing lonewolf is getting to me I'm becoming schizo :P I favor survivors and not ruthless banditry (unless we are forced upon an eye-for-an-eye situation.)

PM me and I'll happily help and chill with you.

Edited by asin

Turkey here, never shot one man in my weeks of dayZ, I usually stick to the unpopulated areas and feed off of lakes and animals. And I'll stay that way until people are atleast a bit more civilized. I'm also fond of my ghillie, AWS, PDW, light machine gun, and mountain dew. Stay safe guys.

Masta here, Love everything about this game from just to killing zombies or if I want to be a asshole and just kill people or they can just kill me! Keep up the great work and happy dayz hunting everyone!

Need to update, have change my ingame nick to SmegMa, i play on two or three diffrent servers, most on DE 440, SE 6 and one other.

Mostly just trying to survive, but i hang around Electro or im out looting with my friend. But still nicked as Sgt Ortblad on skype. Just send me and pm or add me on skype if u want to team up.

Hi there everyone! I'm playing survivor/hero style all the way with my friend and usually just stroll around the map occasionally checking hot spots for gear if in need. Will not KOS but will return fire if shot upon. Steam: meansoap DayZ:meansoap. Got skype also.. Mostly playing on European servers (DE, UK, PL) and prefer the ones with +/- 2h from UTC-4. Over and out.

btw: I HATE snipers! (from my point of view: how a guy that is running +1000m from you is a threat?)

32, live in Atlanta, trying to find another survivor to hang with. Currently near the NW airfield with decent gear. Just search for my7 forum name (Jaws4096) to find me.

Edited by Jaws4096

21. Stationed in Germany. In the United States Army.

Name is Adam. Play on the DE servers for now, heading back to the states in 15 days, so looking for a permanent US server

Steam: 2005STI

Hi everybody!