Matty139

Introduce yourselves

Hey, DayZ members and staff. The names LZHOptic! I'm relatively new to DayZ, but not Arma 2. I've played on my buddies pc off and on while stationed overseas. But I finally got it for myself by his request and now I'm introducing myself here and branching off from our two man games. Still learning some basics, but I'd appreciate some battle buddies.

Hello, my name is Rawrbars (UNB ingame).

I enjoy trolling zombies, avoiding bandits, stalking bandits, getting killed by bandits, getting loot from delapidated buildings, and in general stalking players to ensure they aren't out to kill me and take my shit.

Anyway, hello, I love DayZ. For the game.

Hey, name's Helson. I'm a part of the clan Save our Souls as the medic. You can drop me a private message if you need medical assistance. I'm loaded for bare and medical support.

Hello,

My name is Brent, im 23 and currently stationed in Hawaii. I am always looking for folks to play with, so if you are looking to team up feel free to message me on here!

I also will be uploading DayZ youtube videos on a regular basis.

www.youtube.com/EpionTV

Hello,

My name is Luke, I'm 16 hopefully going to Uni :P. In game I'm a bandit that usually hangs between Stary and Cherno so you have been warned. I also started playing DayZ in April but never bothered to really interact in the forums so yeah, hey.

Ghoul Here, African American With some coo shades XD. I made the warning and am a Bandit... Who Hunts Bandits. I don't kill survivors inless they get in my way or are annoying and Before my family reunion with Chu (Chupacabra) i kinda use to be a bandit, sorry to all whom i may've killed. I am a Bad-Good -Batman Style-

Hi, I am Turk, and may go buy Turk or SickSix in game.

I am 29, live in GMT-5. I am an active US military member. I know how to work in a team. I am a 'friendly' survivor.

I have a mic. Oh and on steam I am SSGTurk.

Edited by SFC_TURK

Hello, my name's Benedikt Dreher (Benne ingame) and I am new to DayZ but quite good I think. I try not to be a bandit and if I can help anyone then I will. Also walked and walked to help my friend, who needed blood. Hope I can do that more often :)

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm Hendrus01 ingame.

I'm often at Veteran or Hardcore servers at Skalka. Usually by topic is "Be friendly. Only attack when the opposite shoots".

Hope you'll never see me ingame. When we ever met... I can help you or give some Supplies.

(Stands like an AA meeting) I'm Jaciel and I enjoy killing zeds when avoiding bandits.

Hey everyone of the DayZ community!

-- I'm Disastrical, a 'well-natured' survivor of the game of DayZ (Bandit battler, Food/water/Health distributer, driver, bodyguard, extra hand, pilot, trader, etc.). Being a Good Samaritan to the other players, I feel, has a much more beneficial payout than being known as a low-loved bandit, murderer, thief, etc. Its unfortunate that I haven't gotten it yet, but soon shall I get that legendary hero skin, just need to distribute a few more blood packs... Of which, if you ever run into any encounters of trouble, whether by the accidental trips DayZ makes us have off the side of a ledge, or the face-to-face stumbles with a "KOS, bandit, DMR, xXQu!c/<-sc0p3rXx", then be sure to contact me of your troubles and ask for my assistance. Surely I'll oblige, with the exception of my character himself possibly being in a hard-state (Which happens often enough). Keep in mind, if you can't find me on any 'medic lists' in search of proof that I'm liable to help, then it's probably because I'm not an official "medic". I wish to keep my helpings random and in multiple areas. I want to be known for as a hero (And I WILL get there eventually, most of my acts go unnoticed publicly; they're typically random acts of kindness) and not just the title of medic (Not dissing the medical buds! They've certainly saved my own a few times.)

I should also have you know that I am American and I live on the country's East Coast, which is currently being hit by Sandy unfortunately (For those East Coast guys that are on right now, you KNOW what's up.). To mention, I usually only play particular US servers based on my (typically crappy) internet speeds/connection and the given time zone of a US server VS the time of day in my area. If you want to hit me up and work out a FRIENDLY

(And yes, I do mean "friendly" seriously... you sneaky bandits) 'get together', shoot me a PM or add me on Steam by my username. Or if you just wanna talk, have some thoughts to share about the game, then quote this post and I'll reply back.

tl;dr? Reply to this post and we can talk about DayZ. :D

See you players!

(Hope to meet some of you.)

• Like 1

Steam: Bigguybail, Add me!

Origin: mrkill111, Shit name but awesome!

PS3: jatskill123, Shit name too xD

Add me on these.. Earn MY Trust.

Yo Peeps Its OPERA Here and My ingame name Is/Will be OperaSingsta.

So many people wont know me much Im new to DayZ You will usually find me in the woods or around small towns :) So anyway your probably wondering what will be my path in DayZ?

My path: My path will be very hard to achieve it'll be damn hard when you have players raping you in the face, so my goal is to get alot of humatity and become a HERO So that is pretty hard, and if you are a Hero gimmi some beans for some support.

Status: Im mostly friendly and will not shoot unless shot at. If you hear some sniper shots it might be me going at your friendly neighbour hood.. <_<

Servers: Mostly OZ/NZ/EU/US Servers because.. They baws.

Where im from: Im from Australia, NT Darwin epic place but its damn hot to.. >:( Your welcome to have a chat and talk to me when you like.. Even if you want something I can get it for you right away, so dont be afraid to ask. :beans: :thumbsup: :D

Hope to see you all some place!

Edited by Opera-Opera-Opera!
  • Like 1

Hey everyone of the DayZ community!

-- I'm Disastrical, a 'well-natured' survivor of the game of DayZ (Bandit battler, Food/water/Health distributer, driver, bodyguard, extra hand, pilot, trader, etc.). Being a Good Samaritan to the other players, I feel, has a much more beneficial payout than being known as a low-loved bandit, murderer, thief, etc. Its unfortunate that I haven't gotten it yet, but soon shall I get that legendary hero skin, just need to distribute a few more blood packs... Of which, if you ever run into any encounters of trouble, whether by the accidental trips DayZ makes us have off the side of a ledge, or the face-to-face stumbles with a "KOS, bandit, DMR, xXQu!c/<-sc0p3rXx", then be sure to contact me of your troubles and ask for my assistance. Surely I'll oblige, with the exception of my character himself possibly being in a hard-state (Which happens often enough). Keep in mind, if you can't find me on any 'medic lists' in search of proof that I'm liable to help, then it's probably because I'm not an official "medic". I wish to keep my helpings random and in multiple areas. I want to be known for as a hero (And I WILL get there eventually, most of my acts go unnoticed publicly; they're typically random acts of kindness) and not just the title of medic (Not dissing the medical buds! They've certainly saved my own a few times.)

I should also have you know that I am American and I live on the country's East Coast, which is currently being hit by Sandy unfortunately (For those East Coast guys that are on right now, you KNOW what's up.). To mention, I usually only play particular US servers based on my (typically crappy) internet speeds/connection and the given time zone of a US server VS the time of day in my area. If you want to hit me up and work out a FRIENDLY

(And yes, I do mean "friendly" seriously... you sneaky bandits) 'get together', shoot me a PM or add me on Steam by my username. Or if you just wanna talk, have some thoughts to share about the game, then quote this post and I'll reply back.

tl;dr? Reply to this post and we can talk about DayZ. :D

See you players!

(Hope to meet some of you.)

Hey dude! Awesome Ill catch up with u as soon as possible.. you seem a good team member. Im getting the game hmm Friday so be good to catch up with ya.

I'm Apostasy, people call me a Lone Wolf. Even when I'm in a group, you will never see me closer than 200m near them. I have seen hardcore bandits dying on the ground and saved their lives, they turn around to see who has done it, or to shoot their savior, and I'm gone. I like to steal from the rich and give to the poor, I once stole a Ural full of a clans stockpiled weapons and gear, drove it to a designated area and let the Bambi's have at it. Don't think because of my kind heart that I won't do what is necessary to survive. As many bandits days I have made, there are the exact opposite of bandits days I have ruined. If you're sniping the major cities and get shot in the back, it's probably me, if you come back to your corpse to collect your precious high end gear only to find a Makarov with 1 Mag. on your corpse, you know it was me. Have fun knowing there is always someone watching you in the distance.

Hi, My RL name is Michael, ingame is Mr Mundakis. I'm from Australia and I like to get my zombie kill and player kills equally as much I'd say. I like to play the best of both bandit and hero, when I'm in my bandit mode anyone who sees me and is a threat will meet a quick demise, but when playing friendly I like to be as helpful as possible and outgoing. Hope to play with you all soon

Hello all!

I'm Glenn in-game! I'm usually a good guy unless people shoot at me first, though, when they shoot at me first I usually panic and I get killed. So I don't really get to be bad...

My skype is Glergo, and I play pretty much every time I have time to kill :D

GG Everyone <3!

I am Tamashi I like to kill Zombies and scavenge food and supplies. havent found too many trust worthy people yet so looking for some of them :P

Hi, I'm exp onethree or exp13 for short. I'm in New Zealand. I'm pretty new to ARMA, know all about it but just recently built a PC that can run it (full spec). Just installed everything and got it working, gonna jump on tonight for a blast. I'm am friendly for sure, I definitely won't shoot before asking questions. I'm into the survival aspect and working with others. If any other rookies wanna team up for a bit I'm keen, it looks pretty brutal out there so any tips are appreciated also. Cheers.

Name's Rec Mujari ingame. Basically, if you're not older than 15 and not having a skype conversation with me - you're pretty much my target. We gather with my friends and simply... Killl... Nuff said? D:

Hey, I'm Raptor. I'm from Germany and started playing DayZ in May 2012

Just like Disastrical, I want now to change my attitude and be a good guy and maybe even get the Hero skin some day!

HAI YALL

MY NAME IS GUARDIAN IN GAME.

IVE BEEN PLAYING DAYZ FOR A FEW MONTHS NOW

I LIKE SAVING PEOPLE ON CHERNARUS, BUT NOT ON ANY OTHER MAPS.

IF YOU RUN INTO ME ON CHERNARUS YOU WILL SEE ME IN MY HARD EARNED HERO SKIN, AND I WILL BE KIND ENOUGH TO HELP YOU

IF YOU SEE ME ON ANY OTHER MAP YOU WOLL SEE ME IN BANDIT SKIN AND I WILL PROBABLY KILL YOU.

ANYWHO NICE TO MEET YERS.

HIT ME UP IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE OR JUST WANNA DICK AROUND.