Matty139

Introduce yourselves

Hey guys, I'm Tom - ToTheWorld in game. I live in the UK and have been playing DayZ for a couple of days, I'd still consider myself new though.

I play on european servers usually; UK, DE, EU, etc.

My steam is tommm06; feel free to add me if you have advice or want someone to play with - I don't have a mic unfortunately.

Hey im Undead, not much into the forums but ive been playing daily since 1.7.0, worked solo and with many groups but all go inactive over time. i still remain i am australian but can be found on US or AU/ANZ servers Lingor, Takistan or Chernarus.

Heyho

my Name is NicyOne (rl: Nico) and I play some games in past. Now I have chosen Day Z because of Youtube Videos (Pietsmiet ;-P)

and other Stuff.

Now I play Day Z and it's an gorgeous Game. But now I' searching for other players (survivors) to play together.

To me:

Im an 20 Years old Guy from Germany, I playd Games since over 7 Years and love it to play.

I have TS3, Headset etc.., I had played some other Ego/Third-Person Shooters (Chrome, CoD,etc) or Survivals (Minecraft) before.

I would be grateful for your messages.

late to the party, Col. Jack O'Neill here with my team, were always friendly and don't shoot on sight, but we take nothing lying down! PM if your looking for help or medical assistance we'll do what we can.

Brand new myself, never played Arma before but DayZ looked awesome and I wanted to give it a whirl. Been testing the waters on a little private server I put up on my own PC to get a feel for things, but now I'm ready to 'get out there'.

Always looking for good people to group up with, let me know.

Hellooooo,

I'm Coral from the US. Got ArmA II about a week ago and installed DayZ, so still a little bit new to it, but I've watched a ton of videos and have a bit of playtime so I understand how to survive.

Looking forward to zombie slayin' and bandit annihilatin'!

Hello~

I'm Houjuu Nue, but Nue is just fine. This is a very fun mod, though I have not met anyone who doesn't murder me on sight despite my friendly gestures. I would love to join a group and work with people as a team.

Also, if you know who I am, kudos to you. =)

-Nue

The name is Mamlot and you can just call me like that, in-game and here. I usually play on DE servers but also on PL. I like to loot North East sides of the map.

DBfromtha3 here, also in game name. Great mod love it, found a solid team to play with great group of people I had meet so far! Bonus fact I'm from Texas woohoo! Friendly unless fired apon

Foxx here, I play mostly on UK servers, but I also play on some of the European servers when the mood takes me. Looking for people to team up with, talk over skype with, have a laugh with. I sometimes record gameplay with fraps, just for funsies. Good stuff makes its way to Youtube.

Peace :D

Hello All,

I'm Ogre in game. Mostly I'm friendly. I usually just try to find gear and matchs and get the hell outa town.

If I'm bored I am usually working on restoring a bus.

Hackers must die!

Bobo here -

I love the suspense and heart racing moments DayZ has introduced to gaming.

I mostly will seek to kill those I do not know. However lately with the recent involvement with the community and what we're doing over at PCGN I've taken a more friendly approach to gain support and population in our servers.

It's been fun to meet new identities and help players learn the ropes of the game. And it's been fun to combat hacking and spread our mission around dayzmod.com forums.

Hell, it's even been fun watching those motivated by our initiatives come to our servers and try their luck with hacks and trying to destroy our morale. To those of you interested in such things, I say "bring it"! You cannot break us, and you will not win!

And after our transition to private, you will not survive without superior tactical advantage!

Edited by pcgnBobo

Drin here. Just an old punker. Who came across DayZ and been playing like 7hours a day for the past few. Not into just killing people on sight. more of a RPG player kinda dude. hoping to team up with peeps, get into some epic games.

cheers

Hello,

I'm Chris also known as Guardian or just Rokkr. I fancy myself a survivor and enjoy cooperative work in DayZ. My steam name is Rokkr_Guardian. Look me up if you enjoy actually working with others or helping others.

Hello my name is Range225 (Helson in game) I'm usually with a friend named Dave in game. We help out survivors and defend them from bandits. Just be sure to say your friendly before approaching me though, even for a friendly survivor... I need to be cautious. But don't worry, I'll only shoot when fired upon.

Hey im Elliot i have just started up on dayz,played with a group before they stopped playing :D,anyway looking to play dayz in a group add me on steam luckydice750 :D

Skype elliot.corner

Edited by Luckydice750

Hola, hollis53 here. (Hollis in-game)

Loving this mod, its restored my faith and interest in video games, and for that, thank you Dayz staff. On another note, I'll work with anyone willing to work with me. I'm usually on US 2805 or US 2816. Come hit me up, I'm the guy in the ghillie suit. Hahaha.

^^I thought I was the guy in the gillie suit.

I am Lt. Aldo Raine in game and just trying to supply medical supplies to anyone that wants them. Either to medics or in random camps I come across. Everyone needs medical supplies at some point.

Hey my name is Fathom, started playing DayZ about a month ago! Been hooked ever since, looking forward to gaming with all of you!

Johnny Salami here! Currently under the in-game-name Justice. I'm a Hero willing to supply medical supplies to anyone in need or a ride to wherever you wanna go (provided I have a vehicle in the server). I'll also kill bandits if I come across them. If you see the message "Justice was served" on your maps, chances are I've been there.

Edited by Johnny Salami

Hey. I'm Distilled, obviously. Also go by that in-game.

I'm pretty new to this and not sure what I'm doing entirely, but I'm definitely not a bandit. Have helped people where I can and so far have only been f'ed over once :P

I'd like to find a group of people to play with; power in numbers, etc, plus there's a pretty steep learning curve given that I'm going into this game realistically; that is, I haven't looked at anything I don't actually have in-game already, incl. maps, etc.

But, yeah. Lookin to have some fun, if you are as well, hit me up.

EDIT: Just not in this thread, as that would be derailing and, as I just read, pretty much directly contradictory to the rules. So yeah, my bad. Don't do that.

Edited by Distilled