Matty139

Introduce yourselves

hello Ive been playing for a couple weeks now and what a great mod!

I go by Ruri in game but haven't really found a server to call home. I'm GMT-8 and usually running solo on US servers

I'm Senrain and I'm a raging faggot bandit.

I enjoy killing zombies and survivors alike. Although I do help out people who have enough mind to join my teamspeak.

Hello there! (TAXI) Jonesy here. [TAXI] Jonesy ingame, yeah, the only difference is the brackets :P haha Friendly survivor here, and if anyone has seen my thread they'll know I'm trying to get the buses running in Cherno :D

Mainly playing on the AU, NZ, and ANZ servers. :)

• Like 1

Hi, Yoric here (Benny in game ATM) playing mostly on Aus/NZ/Asia servers but some US where the ping is manageable. Really want to find some peeps to play with that aren't hardcore PVP. I've got Skype, team speak, Gvoice, mobile, landlines, pager, tin can and string etc just wanna find a decent server, tool up, build a camp, get some vehicles, kill some zoms and eat some beans. Hit me up if you wanna try and get online enquiry at the same time. In Electronic at the moment so that would help.

Hey i'm C0okieH and uhh I like cookies.

top of the midnight moon to ye fokes i be Gormonk, and i have my hatchet to thank for under athousand blood but over 100 z kills please help me if you see me near klen , oppasit black Mountain if your willing to do bloods any time(yourll need to bring it , you do me then ill do you)

Hello fellow Dayz Survivors!

My Name is Matthew, but you can call me Silo.

It is a fierce world out there. One where you have to show your mettle in order to survive.

I for one am not anything special. What I can tell you about myself:

I am not a Shoot first person, I would rather have a friend then an enemy.

I am a Youtuber, I used to make Minecraft videos under the pseudo (Silodiloz)

I love beans

I am 20, A Third year Accounting Student, and a Casual gamer (Once MLG Pro age 16-18 COD)

New to this game, New to this forum. Accept me for what I am, or loot my corpse otherwise ;) <3

-Silo

Hello new and frustrated player (arma physics, weird realism, bugs, get shot on sight by other players)

from Holland, and very old.

but so far the exploring and sneaking past zombies without weapons is great! until other players kill me for nothing!

hey all i just steamed this shit and i got a message saying " failed to contact key sever" after install oh well,looking forward to playing dayz, when i get key from steam back to watching Bandits on u tube.

hey all i just steamed this shit and i got a message saying " failed to contact key sever" after install oh well,looking forward to playing dayz, when i get key from steam back to watching Bandits on u tube.

try useing the 6 updater , i got the same thing

try useing the 6 updater , i got the same thing

Nah, that wouldn't do anything, the reason this is happening with so many people is because Valve didn't buy enough copies of ARMA 2 from Bohemia, so they've sold more copies than they actually owned, so they need to buy more in order to send out the oversold CD keys.

• Like 1

Hi there the name is Xardorian same goes for my ingame name.

I like sneaking around Zeds instead of killing them, since they just humans trying to find their own way of life in this huge map.

However i dont kill them alot i do defend myself if things get outa hand.

The things i enjoy the most is helping people that are in need of help, and enjoy getting shot in the face while screaming friendly.

So please continue the shooting part so everyone in this game will KoS and it will become more of a PvP shooter than a survival game ;)

Hi everybody!

Name's GoldenGear in day z

Have been playing for a few weeks now and im considered myself to be adventurous and daring. I have played with random strangers and surprisingly, there are some good souls... Hahahhahah! Would like meet new friends though.

Eeey!

Im a friendly scavenger from the forests of Chernarus!

When I see bandits, I shoot them, When I see normal people:

I let them come to me, but if they fire, I fire.

Pretty friendly I guess. Got to keep the bandits away.

I also tend to help people by looting for them, rescuing them from tight situations, getting medicine for bad injuries, etc.

Ladies, Gents. I've been playing for a month or two now, been posting for a few weeks, I suppose I ought to say hello.

I'm the paranoid hoarder that constantly injures himself on doors and barn-balconies. I'm also the guy that keeps setting up tents in obvious locations and filling them with all of my unused loot. If you were one of the lucky newbies who found a tent sitting on the coast full of backpacks, supplies and AK variants, I'm glad I made your life a bit easier. If you were that guy who took out all the gear from it on US 1919 and chucked it in the ocean, shame on you. That equipment was for the fresh spawns.

Hey everyone Atlas here just started a week ago great mod, if you see me in game ask for help and i will deliver.

Always ready to help , Always ready to fight the good fight.

Atlas

steam Mutantapocalypse

O hai thar!

I'm axelmonster (axel ingame), another one of those people who want to find friendly players, but been badly burned by all the KoS tards (oh yeah, go ahead and shoot the new spawn, I bet you really needed that extra bandage and box of painkillers), but still enjoying the game immensly. Who knew it could be so much fun to run for an hour then get sniped from 1km away?

Hello everyone! I'm Morshu and have the same in game name. I partner up with my good buddy Caanan and we have alot of fun exploring. Thus far I've only died once and that was my first day...due to starvation! I've been playing about a month now and really enjoy it.

So far I haven't even had to kill another player as I try my best to avoid most other players. I won't shoot on sight unless I know you're a bandit. Maybe it will get me killed one day, but I will help a fellow survivor if he/she is in a tough spot.

I work for a family business and a logistics company so I tend not to have much free time, but DayZ does tend to get a good bit of attention from me :)

Stay safe out there and remember not all of us are heartless bandits!

Hello everyone,

My DayZ name is 'KRYTO' and stalking zombies in the dark with empty tin cans is my game lmao!

So yea this is the first Ive played of the Arma2 range since Arma 2 itself come out, but as Im sure all gamers love to kill zombies well real gamers do thats this game sorry mod is doing so well. thoroughly enjoying my time in DayZ but all that is missing is people to help out along the way! I guess Ill say I can only play after work and all weekend unless something comes up, also that Im from New Zealand but I now live in Australia and my time zone is between GMT +8 and GMT +12! Ill play any server as long as it fun and not a waste of time, like hackers spawns!

Anyway I'll leave on the note of this game is sick!

Hey everyone.

I am new to both ARMA and DAYZ. However I'm eager to be a survivor and not an anti-social bandit. Anyone looking for a buddy who ain't the most experienced but is a decent sort should hit me up. I don't wanna be solo forever.

Hi, I'm Bhaywardio (Bee-Hey-Word-ee-oh) some people have trouble pronouncing that one. Anyway, my previous gaming console shattered and as I am building a new one and researching new gaming ventures, I stumbled across the gem that is Day-Z. Hopefully, we will soon be standing side by side, blasting zombies away in the unforgiving world that is DayZ.

The name is Markus.

I'm an Arma HC player with over 2000 hours played in both Arma 2/ OA and PR.

I've been playing DayZ since the game came out.

I have a couple of buddies who I usually run with and gear up, always trying to uphold the rules of "good bandit" conduct. Helping new players, killing fully geared trolls in Elektr/Cherno and dodging hackers are my three favourite hobbies in the game.

I've been playing it solo for most of the time given the trust issues or the lack there of...when it comes to new encounters...

In 80% of the situations the new player tries to "get you" as soon as they get a weapon in their hands. Which in this game. is the way it's supposed to be and I'd like it to reamain that way.

I am a firm believer that if you see yourself as a good hearted bandit, there are always ways to help players under pursuit by high geared trolls. I've been doing it from a distance and I've already managed to help full gangs out of some tough situations. And rarely when I have to get closer I basically use the rattlesnake approach to every new encounter.

I'll help you.

You don't look for me.

If you come closer than x meters from me, I WILL shoot you.

On a different approach, if you have something I want for myself or for my gang members, I usually try to reason with high end geared players, trading or death threats usually work in the same level of efficiency.

Avid twitchtv streamer.

Looking for bigger gangs to hang with and ambush some dirtbag squads.

Markus Out

Edited by Markus Letifer

Hi everyone

My ingame name is either Deschain or Roland

I've had Arma2 and OA since release, but haven't played it :P

I've been playing DayZ for about 3 weeks now.

I'am no Bandit but i wont hesitate to shoot someone if they aim their gun at me ;)

I mostly do the lone wolf thing, but have on occasion played with a friend or two.

I wouldn't mind joining up with a squad, being that it seems to be my next step, and i think it would bring me a whole new aspect of the game.

Have fun all, i'll see you but you wont see me :P

Best regards Deschain

What's up guys.

My game handle is Face and I enjoy sneaking around zombies, scavenging barns without being seen and playing recon (god bless those binoculars).

I've mostly played alone, but it now seems like I'd prefer playing with others (friendly...if possible).

Enjoy this mighty mod and hope seeing you guys ingame.

FaceUp