Matty139

Introduce yourselves

Hi, i'm Danny,

I'm new to DayZ but feel free to add me (over 18s only please) if you play Epoch or SA. Live in the UK so normally online around 8pm-1am uk time. Steam ID - mancitizens.

Edited by Danny1894

Hi,  I'm DrugLord and i am hosting a hero squad for SA.  Needs players if you wanna join pm me.  

i am a pretty good shot on SA and arma 2 and am a hero (hate bandits with a passion)

sup, you may know me in game as [bEAR]Matt

still somewhat new to the game, but much newer to these forums

Hello! Good to meet you. I´m Pete Sandoval. Now you see me - now you don´t! 
I`ve decided step out of the shadows, in which I observe and keeping my distance untill the madness has ended. I stalk potential bandits and investigate their motives.
The old squad died out. We were more than anything a union of like minded individuals.
Now the going gets tough, as a lone survivor. Let´s squad up and break some bones!

Patrolling Chernarus almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter! 
    > :( 

I´m and old fart: 35 Earth Years - located in Denmark. 

Edited by Druid_Raven

Hi my name is Vlad and I'm on my 3rd life. So far some old gaming buddies have helped keep me alive longer this time.

I enjoy hunting, salvage, and putting Zeke's to bed.

A real quick Howdy, folks!

Been gaming (board, rp, war, video) since the mid-70's. And before anyone says "greybeard nerd!" I have 3 daughters, two are grown and out of the house!

Really enjoying the game. The "minimalist" scope appeals to me. Can't carry around an armory full of repair parts/kit and have a tool for every situation. That's refreshing. Choices must be made, and I find I regret most of them. So far. Beginning to learn what is important and what isn't. 5 cans of food and two canteens are no use at all if you're spewing blood out in the middle of nowhere...

If y'all see me out there, I'll be the dude shouting "Hey! Wanna trade?"

Found my 1st can opener today in 7-8 respawns. Damn, I appreciate a good can opener now!

See y'all out there! Preferably not at the end of your rifle sights...

Hello! Good to meet you. I´m Pete Sandoval. Now you see me - now you don´t! 

I`ve decided step out of the shadows, in which I observe and keeping my distance untill the madness has ended. I stalk potential bandits and investigate their motives.

The old squad died out. We were more than anything a union of like minded individuals.

Now the going gets tough, as a lone survivor. Let´s squad up and break some bones!

Patrolling Chernarus almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter!      > :(  ;) 

I´m and old fart: 35 Earth Years - located in Denmark. 

Edited by Druid_Raven

Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am Bow-evil, aka The Green Mountain Serial Killer, I no longer play Dayz but I am here to tell stories on my post and answer questions corrosponding to me. I hope you all stay off the mountain ;).

-G.M.S.K.

hello, my name is Nathan, im 21yo, had the game 2 days and still getting to grips with everything, could do with starting a fresh character with someone or a couple of people to make exploration more fun and survival a little easier.

Just realized I posted in the wrong thread, because this one is about the mod. damn ^^

How many players are still playing the mod?

Edited by EmZ

Hello,

I'm Ray on Arma and I played on a server A LOT on Dayz Commander and after the update I have not been able to join the server again.  Well I downloaded Dayz Launcher and am trying to find a good server and some good people to play with.  I do not like to play with people who are bandits.  I like to play with other people who are team players and like to work with other players.  Let me know if you are interested.  I'm on Steam: dragonmaster0531  BTW I'm 28yrs old so I'm not just some kid.

Sup guys,

Im a survivor in DayZ and killin some mofos (bandits...)

Im friendly 60%.....

sry if there is any bad grammars (typing fast)

Edited by itsFries

hello all im new to Arma 2 so i plan to play the Arma 2 Campaign and mess with the Editor for a while till i'm familiar with all the Controls Guns and Vehicles then i will join the world of Arma2 DayZ hope to kill or befriend some of you "Crazy" Survivors Peace out and kick ass :thumbsup:  B)  :thumbsup: 

Hey guys, I'm Laura, Usually also known as LECL 93 in Games/Dayz.

I'm new to Dayz as I'm new to PC gaming, however, I'm not new to gaming! Been playing on the 360 for about 6 years... And before that I played on whatever console that was laying round the house every now and then.

My boyfriend finally twisted my arm after nagging me to try PC gaming, so now I have his old PC and haven't been on my 360 in a while haha.

Anyway, just thought it's be nice to come on here and introduce myself as it would be nice to have others to play with. :)

Hello my name is Orchillion.

Im kinda new to Dayz mod but have played The arma games for quite a while so know all the basics.

Currently looking for some friends to play with since my own mates arent interested in the game.

if anyone is on for some DayZ adventures add me on steam "MickeyLOlsen"

Hello my name is Orchillion.

Im kinda new to Dayz mod but have played The arma games for quite a while so know all the basics.

Currently looking for some friends to play with since my own mates arent interested in the game.

if anyone is on for some DayZ adventures add me on steam "MickeyLOlsen"

Hello. My irl name is Alex, and i'm from Cyprus.

sig.jpg

I recently bought the game, and it was the biggest mistake of my life. I literally just started school, and i just got dayZ. Anyway other than playing DayZ all day, i just love being AWESOME! I'm really happy getting this game, and also joining this amazing community.

Howdy y'all; in case it wasn't obvious, I'm new to the DayZ mod.  Been on the fence for awhile between it and Standalone -- between the lack of content and stability-issues in Standalone, leaned a bit towards mod, but the idea of needing all the many Arma packages to support it (even if it's just the 2), was kind of "eh"... anywho, the recent price-increase of Standalone, while the Arma 2 collections went on proper sales helped to make the final decision for me.  :D

So, I finally have Arma 2 Complete Collection and DayZ mod installed (haven't been able to play yet -- had to wait on a Steam refund, since Combined Operations is more than easy to find, but Complete Collection is buried inside of their site and not listed well whatsoever, so did a package swap as I originally wanted Complete Collection anyways -- $19.99 for everything Arma 2 or $29.74 for just DayZ Standalone which can't be modded!? [sale prices]  Duh!).  Since I haven't been able to play yet, not sure what my in-game name will be... have one in mind, hoping it's not taken, if so, will try to update this accordingly once I have a name procured -- which should be "ZombieTech" if I did it right... took me a bit to figure out I had to make a new profile, also got an Xpadder config so can use controller, w00t (customized so many games, didn't feel like doing it again, LOL!).  :thumbsup:  ^_^

Currently at work, but have the next 3 days off... really looking to dive head-first into DayZ.  I've been following it and watching vids on it for quite some time now... already have DayZ Commander installed as well as most the different mod-versions of DayZ such as Epoch, Epidemic, Escape (and no, I don't have a strange, twisted fetish for just E-words... just for some stupid reason those were the only 3 to come to mind, LOL!).  :beans:

So hopefully see y'all in there... excited now that I know there's a humanity-system in the game... what kept me away mostly was the fabled "KoS-mentality"... I like to play somewhat casual and make friends, not shoot everything that moves -- at least not unless it needs to be done without any other alternative.  :emptycan:

Here's to hopefully being able to play with a bunch of you... while also really hoping at some point I might run into  FrankieIn1080pHD. :P~

(Yep Frankie, you know yer' loyal followers got yer' back mate!)  B)

PS: For the record, I'm a 31 year (going on 32 soon) gaming-veteran... though, haven't really played much in the way of multiplayer shooter games [except maybe GTA Online, Team Fortress 2, and the like here and there now and again] since the days of Quake 2... was a real sucker for the railgun, and one of the best at it, typically in top 3 on the overall Q2 ladder... hoping to be able to dust off the old skills and bring 'em to service in DayZ!  (Oh, also, I'm currently in between headsets -- hoping to recitfy that soon... so if you run into me, and I'm typing at you, I apologize, but at least at 90+ wpm, I can keep up with voice-chat pretty decently.) :blush:

*nom* ☻ *nom*

B-R-A-I-N-Z!!

Edited by ZombieTechnix

Hi, I'm Koyote_ but you can just call me Koy. I'm new to dayz and really need help with some of my posts. I am an Asian American ( please don't discriminate me) . Thanks to all *smooch*

edit: Holy Christ on a bike, I posted after Frankie!!!!! ( jk but still)

Edit.2 I know I didn't post after Frankie I was just kidding...

Edited by Koyote_
  • Like 1

Hi gang, I'm kryptiss..

I'm a returning player, and on whatever server I'm on until I get shot for my shirt and beanz :D

• Like 1

Sup ladies and gents,

I'm Osiris from the clan styx gaming ... www.styxgaming.net

just wanna hop on here and say hello and thank everyone who has posted in the scripts area for help. you have made a lot of things possible and i would like to show you all my gratitude by saying hello and properly introducing myself.

most games i play are dayz mod, various arma 3 mods, league of legends (i know), and battlefield games.

i own many leatherbound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany (lol).

hope to see many of you in game possibly due to the fact that my clan owns a server and is looking for players to populate it. details on the server can be found at the following link : http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/219219-styxgaming-dayz-mod-overpoch-chertnarus/

hoping to see you all in game :)

i misspelled chernarus lol. sorry about that XD

have a delightful day(z)!

regards,

styx Osiris CRO

Edited by styxOsirisCRO

Hi my names is Pietro, from Italy.

I used to play Dayz mod years ago. I decided to play it again. I'm looking for good vanilla server, but I usually play also overwatch!

It is better to use commander or dayz luncher? In the past I used Sixlauncher and commander.

Edited by Starfighter24

Hi I'm new to the game. I love zombie related games, it's pretty scary at most times but I just love the thrill. I've only ever played Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, and House of the dead. Any advice to noobs?

• Like 1