Matty139

Introduce yourselves

Hi Im Zach. No ingame name yet so .. yea i hope this mod turns out to be totally awesome :D

Hello All.

Ingame name is Ethan and I usually jump around the Dallas servers. Looking forward to hopefully playing with a good group and wiping out zombies and bandits alike.

worldwar2freak

Always happy to help you, then shoot you in the back of the head and loot your body.

Although I will go easy on noobs, unless they fuck up. Which they usually do.

Hi, I am Jacob, I just get on which ever server I can.

I like trying to survive as long as possible, if that means avoiding cities or even killing the innocent, I will. Though I've never done that :).

Nyz in game. Just started lastnight, man its dark. Was on the LA servers, and generally will try to stay on pacific. Unless someone knows a nice reversed time server? I can generally only play in the evening.

I'm zndr, ign Zander. My real name as well. Playing for a few weeks now (since 1.5) and having a blast.

Played BI games for a long time now. I remember playing the original OFP for 4 years straight.

Dinsdale1978 here. I haven't been playing for long but wouldn't mind having a few friendlies to explore and have fun. I am on the US East Coast but will play on whatever server has daylight.

IGN is either dinsdale1978 or judyfinkle

Evenin' all, Insaniac here!

Been surviving for a few dayz now in Chernarus, I hope to see some friendly survivors soon, so far I haven't seen any that I would trust enough to take my gun off them. I travel mostly by daylight but I have endured my fair share of midnight stints and even enjoyed a bus ride through elektro in the dark once.

Hey everyone,

I'm new here obviously, I'm loving the concept of the game so decided to get Arma 2 yesterday and gave Day Z a try. Currently reading some guys to get a better understanding on how to survive.

Hello folks, my name is Varzik but i go by the name Jon when killing Zs. Im a creature of the sky trapped in this wingless body, so ull prolly find me traying to find my way to an airstrip. Off cause u are welcome to tag along, im not agresive unless im hungry :)

Hi peeps, dale0404 here.

In game name is Dale.

I usually hang around the UK / EU servers or on these forums!

I am usually nice in game but sometimes...

Hi, im lastkossack, im from Mexico.

Im a survivor, because i prefer to help people than shoot at people

I usually go solo, but when I can i travel with other survivors.

I prefer night-time because it scaries me alot :P, I "live" at cherno... and i like the trading :D

My current gear: AKM, AK-74 Kobra, 4 Mags AK, 2 Mags AKM, Alice Pack, Flashlight and M1911 and Navigation stuff and alot of medical stuff.

Hello? Anyone? This is Sari Neruda. I'm a...... oh... it doesn't matter what I was before all this happened. The world is completely inside out from what it was just over a week ago. -pause- *long, shaken sigh* I'm uploading this audio to a web server in hopes someone is listening. Its so dark... and i cant even find my matches. *sound of sloshing water and a gentle swallow* If ANY one has seen Ca-R-r-r -da... t.. *voice cracks* tell him I miss him and.. *long exhale, cough, a sterner tone* tell him his little girl is safe... and she's doing anything she can to get back to him... Surviving like he taught me. *audio cuts*

Hey all,

Names MorbidHalo in game ingore the typo on profile lol.

I'm a new friendly on the ANZ & NZ servers, online everyday and night playing alot.

always keen to get a community together and start a tent city in the wilds :)

love the game best work i've seen in many years, bought 3 copies so far for friends.

Hello everyone

my name is chase

pm me for steam name

US \ west coast

I am a survivor borderline kos bandit because of backstabbers.

Come be my friend and show me there are true buds out there.

I play evenings and weekends im -7gmt time

thanks, loving this game\mod!

(traded in 4 MO subs for my beans)

" im dancing stop shooting at me!!!"

Howdy Y'all.

Matt here (SumoS in game).

PR, marketing and community guy of World's End Gaming, a Day Z community with members from around the world.

Look forward to seeing some of you in game or on the forums.

All the best,

Matt

Howdy,

Names Paleolithic Monk, I'm from Colorado Springs. Really enjoy the mod and the whole "feel" of the game play!

I generally always play "the good guy" and not a bandit.

Thanks to Rocket and the whole development team for their efforts and imagination!

Hey, my name is Cdd, and im from Argentina. I play with a group of friends mostly, but sometimes i go lone wolf.

I try not to kill others if i can avoid it.

Hey everyone, I'm iKKarus (pretty much the same in game depending on which pc I use). I don't know many people who play and have been looking to join a group for a while.

I pretty much never shoot other players, I have only ever killed one, who jumped out on me...

Oh and I'm from England :P

Sup guys! I'm CommonSoldier (also my IGN ) I'm in the US and I generally play on the east coast/Midwest servers.

I love ArmA and this mod is amazing, even with all of its occasional frustrations.

I've been shot in the face by bandits a lot.

It would be cool to find a group that I can trust. :D

See you all server side!

Hey guys, I'm Shanks, (Alex in game),Been playing for about a week now, I'm in the UK and generally try to play on servers that are in the day time cycle, (UK early evening, US late evening), wouldn't mind teaming up with people as bandits tend to hinder me and my buddy's time alive. Both of us have skype etc and are friendly in game unless fired upon

See in there!

Tabris07 here (same name in the game)

Like to team up with others and provide any help I can, although it's been a bit more difficult to do that with the general lack of side channel. :P

I'm usually on Chicago 37, 38, and 41, but I also go on others if the version is correct and there is room.