Matty139

Introduce yourselves

Hello, my name is Teih :)

I'm a 23 year old male from Norway.

I was introduced to this mod through a youtuber named Bwana From Bwana TV (youtube name: Iobuffa), and was blown away by it.

I have been enjoying the mod immensely, playing it as a survivor. Currently playing with three other people, stacking morphine and taking on glitches as a team.

Hello Everyone!

My name is Mark and I found dayz and subsequently gave in to purchasing the games for the mod through the awesome videos of SideStrafe on youtube. It's an incredible game that combines everything I enjoy in a video game. I would certainly like to join a group..I've already contacted AlphaV, who has started a thread looking for group members here: http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=27442

If you guys want to join me I'm currently trying to get in on some group action with him and others.

Usually on Atlanta server (subject to change if I join a group) so I hope to see you guys around!

Regards,

Friendly Mark

Hi i am inzane_bby and it's Malin in arma )

I like the Dayz mod and this is a new way of zombie game so this is going to be fun playing with other people:D

Hey all, id is tim0o

absolutely loving the mod have been playing for a few weeks now and interested in joining up with people if anyones looking for a clan/teammate

Hello all, I'm Crom The Beast. I'm a 30 year old logistics worker from central NJ, and family man who loves gaming with a passion. I'm also a avid old school horror fan, and decent man with a mouth like a truck driver. Good guy to have in your corner, and always happy to help. You can usually find me palling around with a few friends on Chicago 48 or US106 NJ3 which is close to home. Always looking for more local guys to play online with and possibly meet new people. Hit me up sometime on my Skype or Steam sometime you want to play. Happy hunting.

STEAM: VivaLaFarside

Hey there everyone. Bought ARMA II specifically for Day-Z, and unlike some people I've seen.. I completely love Day-Z! Excellent buy!

I'm 18 years old, been a video game addict ever since I was little. So uh, hi.

Steam: blatantdisobedience - or BG| Handsome Sniper

Hi, I'm also from the UK and I have good ARMA 2 experience since I have had the game for a year+. DayZ made me re-install ARMA 2, DayZ is now the game I play the most, rather than BF3, LoL and others. I'm 23 and studying, I would prefer to play with others similar to my age, I love a good laugh and DayZ gives lots of oppertunity for comedy, as well as fun and tension. I love games, I used to play BF2: PR with a close friend but he moved on, and when I was younger I was in a clan and all for the legendary Medal of Honor Smile. I enjoy lone wolfing in DayZ but it would be cool to duo or group, someone to talk to, someone to help here and there, or even if I find someone I get along well with, duo and play together all the time and possibly expand to a group. I'm open to any playstyle, though I think I most enjoy tactical banditry, especially end game.

I have Skype, add etherealaz or private message me and I will add you(anyone here who is fitting). I play a lot and my name's Ben.

*Bows deeply, doffing his hat in an elegant bow*

Greetings,

Seriack here, [sToG]Seriack in game, I'm here to kick a$$ and chew bubble gum... And I'm all outta bubble gum... I mean, I here to kill zeds and help people!

Here I go...

Name is Emerick im 36 and a serius player looking for group

Im tired of geting killed lowne wolf style

My english riting is so and so... so i use my mic more.

Can load teamspeak or ventrilo if needed

For info of were im from check my profile.

And yes my first language is french and no i do not ride a snow mobile to work lollllllll

Just PM me if you want me on your team

Edited by Emerick

Hello my name is Dr.Waffles

I'm usually found in Uk servers trying my best to avoid other players.

Some may consider me a coward, that's because I am...please don't shoot me.

Edited by Dr.Waffles

Jehuty0 here, Sakrid in game!

Always looking to team up with some friendly players and am fairly persistent in my gaming.

Hello everyone, I'm bort. I think I'm obsessed with DayZ at the moment as I'm sure a lot of you are as well. I'm in my 40s and have always loved video games. As I get older, I think I love them even more. Especially when something like this comes along. I've been playing nearly two weeks now and have yet to meet another survivor. I know, I can't believe it either. Either I'm really stealthy, unlucky or just a big chicken. Probably a little bit of all.

I'm Will ingame and in RL, I'm 34 from NY and I've been a fan of survival horror since importing Japanese Biohazard for PS1.

My younger brother told me of this game and I've been hooked for most of a week now.

I would say that my experience with other players has been evenly split between helpful and hurtful.

Soon I would like to try some Co-op with others (once I get teamspeak running properly).

Awesome game, many thanks to all who worked on this game and the community/boards to help make it so great.

Dahrker here on the forums and in-game. Mountain man and bandit killer.

Hi, I'm Weed. I like to smoke me. New to the forum and the mod, but it looks great! PM me if you wanna team up some time

i'm rockwood, im still pretty new, but i want some people to play with, i think i am pretty cooperative and i wont shoot you in the back. I have a friend who might potentially get this so he might be playing some too

Hi my name is Tom,

I began getting frustrated that the names I wanted weren't available.. So you can just call me Necrophiliac now "sigh"

Necro for shot... "sigh"

I'm looking for a band of brothers... I'm tired of going into Cherna and getting shot by sniper fire from flats....

Looking to actually enjoy playing the game. Surviving on your own is fun for a bit.. Until you become complacent and decide it's time to enter somewhere bigger.. Maybe hold down a building.. Maybe get shot.. You know. standard shit..

So yeah. Been playing now for about a month or so, have a pretty good understanding of my surroundings and have run my way out of the hills of nothingness a few times. Anyone got a space for a necrophiliac??? No one else seems to fuck the dead after they've fucked up the dead!

Heya.

My in-game name is Billy Joans.

I make a point to never hurt another survivor.

I like to spend my afternoons skipping along the beach, tossing out side arms and food to newly spawned players.

Hey

My names SkullFace, I'm a cripple 60% of the time and a Vampire 40% of the time! Damn those Blood Transfusions are tasty!

By the way, does anyone know why I cannot start a new topic? :/

Thanks for any help in advance :)

Hi.

I'm fairly new to the game, only playing it within the last two weeks.

I've gotten to run with a friend once, and man I gotta say the game has an entirely different feel when you have someone watching your back (instead of shooting it).

At this point, like many others, I've found it's just easier to kill anyone that gets too close, as they seem to only want to do that back. I've yet to run into an actual friendly in the game that I didn't already know.

Hi I am Miami_BaT

I enjoy hunting Zeds with axes, reliable, never a backstabber, always friendly, ask around.

(I am Miami_BaT in-game.)