Matty139

Introduce yourselves

Almost brand-new to the Arma scene, but not completely unfamiliar with it.

I have a mic, but it's not hands-free, so it's not good for gaming. I'll probably be getting a new headset sometime in the next week or so, though. If anyone wants to team up or something, my contact info is in my signature. I'm on US Pacific Time, if that's a factor.

I'm new the DayZ, but not new to Arma 2. I've enjoyed my time up until now, although since the loot and zombie spawn rates have dropped across most server I haven't been playing as much.

Im Dylan, I tend to go by Dyboyl just about everywhere, though.

Dont even have Dayz yet, ordered a new graphics card and getting OA just for it :D

Hello,

Name is Col. Gordon.F

I've been walking these fields since 2001 OFP and still not bored of it.

I am leading the Finnish Jaeger Troops ArmA2 -squad and have done so since 2003.

I am also currently serving as a contract Staff Sergeant in the Finnish Defence Forces. Glad my term ends in the beginning of June.. :cool:

Nevertheless, hope to do some good out there fighting the Z's and any Bandits coming my way.

As the Finnish Peacekeepers would say: "look good, do good."

Gentlemen.

Name's Monad, got sucked up in the hype surrounding this excellent mod just a few days ago. My download of Combined Operations is almost complete, I expect to be in the field and scavenging tomorrow. Will be recording my early experiences via Fraps and we'll see how that goes, probably play a few days before joining up with We The Free. :>

Look forward to seeing you out there. I'll be friendly, and hopefully you will be too.

Hi! looking foward to survive, coop, help and have good aventures. See you on the field!

Hello, my name's Mech__Warrior. You may or may not have seen me extensively using flares to light up the night or what not. I'm comfortable being a pack mule and zombie bait because my shooting skills aren't up to par. Anyway, I hope you get to see my antics!

I'm [AG] Star, the head administrator of AG. We run Dallas 1. Usually in game, I either hunt bandits, operate a trading post, try and maintain peace in Chernogorsk, or run tactical squad-like operations

MuzzleRat checking in, friendly, usually heard lurking about on EU5 evenings and weekends GMT.

-MuzzleRat

edit

Edited by pt247

Hi, Im Nightmare, ignore my name above as I prefer to be called Nightmare. I have yet to hit the zombie infested land of Chernaraus but I expect to make landfall this weekend and I will arrive and pillage the villages! steal zombie scalps, and maybe become a bandit or join the Rangers.... or maybe We The Free....Idk

Hi All!

Ryushin is the name - in game as well :)

I've actually bought ARMA II for the express purpose of playing this mod, and I have not been disappointed by my experiences so far!

My primary aim is to experience as much as possible within this game, and so far, in less than a week, I already have a huge wealth of story-worth things that have happened (ranging from a valiant, but futile last stand against an overwhelming force of Z's, right up to a tense stand-off/shoot-out with a bandit in a church, John-Woo style, and pretty much everything in-between :D )

I'm hoping to use some of these experiences to come up with little bits of fiction to post here and there, as I'm a bit of a budding writer and this is a superb muse :)

I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible!

Ingame name: MajorRyan

I do my part in helping the weak and defending the innocent. If you need help, I'll do my best to get you that help.

I tend to play on Dallas servers, but I also server hop from time to time.

See you all in game :]

Hey I am me. I have been playing this game for a week or so and decided to join the forum to find some people to group up with. None of my friends play this game they are all console gamers. so if anyone would like to take pity on me, since soloing this game is a suicide mission now, I would appreciate it.

I will say, I am an adult so if you are 12 and resemble anything that is XBL players, Thank you but no thank you. No offense intended I just am not a fit with your group.

ingame and on steam I am ikaiyoo.

Hi everybody. 31 years old. Experienced Arma player (3 or so years - mostly single player doodlings with the editor) and I also have a few years of US Army service under my belt.

Hit me up on Steam - same as my username

TillGrave

My name is Joe Gables (same as in game name) I am a survivor who likes reading poetry, long walks on the beach and killing Zeds. I play on AUS servers when there is free spot.

Hello there,

I am MemphisBelle my real firstname is Daniel, I live in germany.

MemphisBelle might for the most of you guys be just a player, since many of you guys are new to ArmA. Some ppl of the core ArmA Community might know my Nickname or at least took notice of that, since I am the translator of the editing guide for ArmA1, which is still quite often in use these days (even if it is 4 years ago now)

I prefer daytime playing in DayZ because in a real scenario one wouldn´t dare to leave the secure hiding-place just to running around, so I jump from EU to US servers.

My role in the game is to be a survivor, and if this is possible a supporter in many ways.

I think that this mod has many facettes which makes it so intersting to play. Espacially that there are bandits, OK what I absolutely dont like is beeing sniped from a hidden PlayerKiller who has no interest in the game but in killing people (I highly advice them to go to a psychologist as this is not normal). But even these people are making that game so exiting.

If you meet me ingame you can be sure that I wont kill you, even if you have a good gear and weapon.

So I hope I will meet some further folks out there who have no intention to kill everythings and everyone that moves.

I'm sab0t, from Canada.

I'd just like to say that I just purchased Arma 2 / Operation Arrowhead on steam after I watched a couple hours of footage of this mod...I've always meant to get Arma 2 in itself, but this mod alone sealed the deal for me...I can't wait to try it out (installing now, will be playing tomorrow)!

i'm not sure how grouping up with others works exactly, but i bet i'd be fantastic bait.

Waaaazzzzzzzzzzzupppppppppppp TechnoBanana here 18 from the UK. Love this mod and all the survival aspects that come with it. I love it because its not just running and gunning its sneaking and only using guns as a last resort!

I'm sab0t' date=' from Canada.

I'd just like to say that I just purchased Arma 2 / Operation Arrowhead on steam after I watched a couple hours of footage of this mod...I've always meant to get Arma 2 in itself, but this mod alone sealed the deal for me...I can't wait to try it out (installing now, will be playing tomorrow)!

i'm not sure how grouping up with others works exactly, but i bet i'd be fantastic bait.

[/quote']

Grouping up with players is a mission. Especially if you are looking for your friends.. have to walk across the map to find each other!

Great to see a huge community; Hey guys I'm Bear Grylls and no of course I am not the real Bear Grylls! But I am a new player to DayZ but not to the ARMA series. I have been playing ARMA since OF: Cold War Crisis back in 2001 and I have always loved the modifications to this game. I have to say this is far the best one!

I am always a friendly on the servers and if you need help surviving or basic controls help then feel free to message me or tag along in-game!

Good Luck.

Hai der! I saw some gameplay of this mod from Kilplixism's youtube channel so I decided to get it. I've never played Arma before so I'm still figuring out the controls. If you happen to see me in game just know that I'm friendly...for now. :P

Hello, Deeds here. I typically play on the US Virginia servers or sometimes the EU servers when I don't feel like dealing with the 0 visibility nights. Add me on steam if you want to bro-op it up, I am looking for a small group of fellas to play with. steamcommunity.com/id/dragonbro