Matty139

Introduce yourselves

Hey I'm Alex, Xelacalle in-game. I travel with my companions - Shrew and Siophis, and I'm normally the one lagging behind the group, spotting on the hill with binocs/scope, sneaking through zombie-infested towns, friends in tow or getting shot at by bandits. We always play on UK or EU servers, (often UK101), and usually only in the day.

If you ever see us in game know that we're friendly, but very paranoid due to a recent incident so expect a rifle pointing at you at all times.

whats up guys im steve = beatSTV new to the mod would be nice to team up as im a BF noob have experience with ARMA but not alot

Hey guys, Direwolffe here. Both in-game and forum wise. Just like to say hi to all and please don't shoot me. :P I seem to be going quite well, I have all the supplies to live off the land, feeding on cows and collecting water from ponds. Living the life in an apocalypse... :D

I mostly play on Aussie servers though I do go on the Seattle servers frequently due to me playing a lot at night and the game becoming too dark to see past 8PM.

Hi im iGotaPistola (recently was Jimmy H ingame)

I started playing Dayz after Seananners started making videos about it on Youtube. I've been playing the game by myself 95% of the time and I try to make friendly contact with others but that does not always go as planned. im enjoying the game regardless and looking for any other players who might want to group up.

My name's Isaac (NobuNobu in game)

If I see another survivor I'm willing to give them anything they need to survive, no one wins if we just start shooting each other.

Elektro and Balota are where you can find me, announce yourself and I'll help you get established/supplied.

'Ello, the name is Locke. My IGN is Locke Wheeler. I'm generally a friendly, but that doesn't mean I'm harmless. If you announce yourself to me and show me a sign of your good will(gun lowered, salute, backing in) I'll have no reason to engage you. If you just come running up to me silently with an axe- I'm sorry but I'm going to waste you. I can be anywhere on the map; I don't like to stay in one place for too long without a friend.

I dig DayZ. It's one of the best mods for any game I've played, and I'm glad I stumbled across it when I did.

Hello everyone, I'm Tenkula. The one with no sense of direction.

Usually carrying around all kinds of ammo and other stuff, sometimes even multiple rifles or pistols.

I usually give my extra firearms to first fellow survivor I meet and ammo too if I have any of the needed type. Don't have any specific plan, just aimlessly wandering and helping people if needed.

Also I am a *gasp* newbie

Friendly towards everyone

-

-

-

-Hi fellow survivors! I'm Alice!

Also known as Alice, the one who cannot read maps.

and I think I'm lost.

But other than trying to find my way, I'm on the hunt for Medical supplies!! You see, I want to eventually establish a safe hospital for surviors just like you! Well, heh, it won't be much like a real hospital, but we work with what we have. So if you see me lost in the woods somewhere and want to trade, or just want to donate to a good cause, anything you can spare, even a single bandage can save a life!

I take the supplies that I find/are donated and help any friendly survivors in-need that I come across, and store them away for rainy days when survivors get sick from elements.

Please be advised, I'm heavily armed and don't take attempts at banditry lightly. But other than having to get rough with ruffians, lets try to make the apocalypse a better place!

... well as much as it can be! ^^;

~<3 Alice

PS: I'm still currently looking for a server to call my home! If you know of a place that has survivors like me, or a place that desperately needs more survivors like me, please send me a PM! :D

Hi, I'm Shapowza (Osama Bin Laden in-game ;))

I'm 15 and from Australia, and despite the alias all I'm interested in is survival, whether that's from bandits or zeds. I'm looking for a buddy or two to roll with, considering much of the game requires multiple players to do effectively (cars, raids, blood trans's ect.)

PM me if you're interested

Thanks.

Hey guys, I'm Mark (Valera_Gladkostvol IG) and I'm a random Russkie kiddy hanging out on SP1 server :>

Hello. In game I'm Boney Janes (Because I like Boney James music-y-yeah its lame) I've had the game for a few weeks. I've died a lot but I think I'm getting better. I think I'm surviving longer and longer each time, hooray for me. I really enjoy the scenery in this game but God I wish I had a map.

Hello everyone. I´m mtZ [(ingame mtZ too)(or just Matthew, Matt, whatever you want :D)], 22 years old and from Germany. I just recently purchased ArmA II CO to play DayZ. I must admit it´s the most immersive multiplayer i´ve ever experienced. It´s just awesome.

I'm 4533josh and I just spent about 10 minutes cowering in a field as another survivor led a train of Z's around and around... and around... Eventually just threw a flare in a nearby barn and legged it when he went to investigate/get help. And me with only one slug in my shotgun...

Im MrBump.

thats my nickname as i tend to have awful luck. :)

Im 26, from England and play nearly everyday. fairly new to arma and day Z. but have played alot of team games prior to this.

MrBump on steam if you fancy a game

Hey there. TFK right over here

I'm 16, I'm new to Both ArmA and DayZ, But I find it very interesting, Looking forward to see ya in game! (Ain't a bandit. No need to shoot me ^^)

Hey guys. My in game name is Karina and you can often see me traveling the wastes with my boyfriend and zombie survival partner Steve.

Should I happen to be wandering alone, I will usually be prone. Always friendly! Oh, and we're always on US/LA/Seattle servers.

I'm Argent LeRoche, same name in game.

Chances are I'm not going to fire on you unless you shoot first. Also if I offer free steak I mean it.

Hey everyone!

I'm sexEfied, and I'm an alcoholic. I also kill zombies. Yes, LOTS of zombies.

My in-game name is the same, and I usually play on US East, or Canadian servers.

Hi, I started playing some time ago. In-game name same as this. Still learning. I want to say I'm sorry to the guy on Norway 5 I just now tried to kill at the Msta barn. Just got scared because I had just finally found some useful stuff so I emptied my makarov at him. I didn't check to see if he was actually dead, so he killed me. I hope he was a bandit : ) I'm trying to be friendly though.

Hello everyone.

My name here is Kozak, though i am really danish. 20 years old.

Just startet this struggel for survival about a week ago, and have enjoyed every moment of it. Have yet to kill, or be killed, by a player. Everyone I have met havent shot at me, so I havent shot at them. Iam always friendly and ready to help out ^^.

Would like to have someone to have my back though, during the long walks and dangerous adventures.

Howdy.

My name's Andrew. Here I go by Red. I've been waiting for a sim like this more or less my whole life.

You'll find me on any server with a good community of players that play the game as it's meant to be played [and if you've got any suggestions there, let me know.]

Godspeed.

Hello im RoboMike (in game Brandon) i play on whichever sever i find willing to team up with anyone just Pm me some time :)

Hey, Stevi23 I currently fill the Scout role, and is willing to join a group.