Matty139

Introduce yourselves

Hello, EzE here.

New to the Mod and Arma 2, but its been very fun and immersive so far even though I haven't run into any fellow survivors. I barely have any supplies and i am friendly lol

I play on mostly US servers, so If you see me, feel free to join me or I will gladly join you.

laserost here.

I usually played on FR1 but the french servers seems very unstable at the moment so now it's usually EU1-5.

I try to avoid killing and meeting survivors (for my own survival) at all costs. If you got the bandit skin, I'll probably only kill you if you're coming too close.

Absolutely love this mod!

Hello fellow Bandits and survivors.

I play under the name Akuma. I'm new to the mod(And arma2 too, I got ARMA2 just for this mod) and I'm still learning to survive.

I'm a ruthless Bandit and I kill everyone that I come across, for loot or just pure pleasure.

Looking forward to killing YOU in the wilderness.

hey all Zombi hunters

Lime here Pte lime ingame

freindly all the time tho can get paranoid with unknows nerby but will help out if ID FoF on chat is going thru

have only been forced to shoot anothe player once tho will shoot most bandits on sight (dont really count them as players XP)

im mostly on EU3 but if space i scares im on some of the Eu based vetrans severs

Hi, I'm Rich.

not actually rich, but that's my nick name.

Feel free to add me on steam for some UK bro-op!

steam ID= stg_ownz

see you in the wild

Hi, I'm Rich.

steam ID= sgt_ownz

see you in the wild

Hi, I'm Rich.

steam ID= sgt_ownz

see you in the wild

Hallar, I am Saggy.

I found out about this Day Z thing from a friend.

I Decided to join being a fan of zombies since Resident Evil 1 through 3, until recent releases of the game make me lose faith of the future for Resident evil.

I still love zombies and this looks alot what I am looking for :)

So Im Giving it a try!

Ima Noob and I am more then not proud! :D

Hi, Im Daniel but known under multiple nicks around the web.

I love walking in the woods, although i tend to get lost really easy. Until a few days ago, i met a friendly survivor who showed me a map and a compass. Needless to say, I was baffled as I thought that the north had always been the way I looked at.

Harv here (not my real name).

Haven't had a lot of time to dabble in DayZ yet, but my five minutes of experience consisted of spawning, killing a bandit (who was on top of me and shooting), and then getting killed by a second bandit.

It's chaos out there, and I'm hoping to find a group to join on a semi-casual basis (got a lot of RL stuff going on right now).

Send me a PM if you're a group looking for bodies,

Steam: BigBadHarv111

Hey everyone,

Been playing DayZ for about a week now and I have to say I'm impressed. What I love about the mod is that there are no restrictions and, as a result of that, chaos ensues. This gives players the opportunity to really shape the game to their liking, either becoming a bandit or, in my case, a vigilante.

Although there are no skins to identify myself as one as of now, it's still the idea that counts. I run a vigilante clan called the Overwatch based in the US. We basically patrol certain regions in a map to protect areas against bandits and attempt to make Chernarus safer in any way possible.

If anyone is interested in joining, add me on steam (same name).

We have Teamspeak servers and are working on a website.

Cheers,

SMGH

Hi everybody.

In-game nick is "SiMoS" and been playing DayZ for about a week now.

I'm a all around friendly player and a softie which has gotten me killed a number of times :/ *shrug

But I love helping others and I think the interaction with other players is the best part of the game (the co-op, not the killing)

Personally I think the game is too easy to justify the PKing atm.

Currently I'm looking for a community/clan to play with and will try some TS servers soon.

If you want to add me on Steam, just search "simos mcmuffin", and I should come up. Just put something like "DayZ" on the friend request message, so I'll know where the invite is coming from.

Hope to play with you soon!

o7

CarbineX here, same name in DayZ. Walked into "The Zone" 2 days ago and i am on my third character. So far survived 6 hours.

JoshO here in game is JoshO42, long time fan of OFP and ARMA, and very impressed with how this mod is shaping up. Been alive in the zone for about a week now, playing lonewolf, I find it hard to trust people, but I won't engage unless fired upon first. I am friendly and if your not just trying to stab me in the back I am willing to help people out.

Hi Punisher_1 in game unless Steam has me use Punisher_1972

Looking forward to testing this game out it seems really interesting a buddy of mine told me about it and after reading the about section i think I will be hooked.

Been gaming since 1978.

Favorite games are First Person Shooters or vehicle base combat followed by turn based war games.

Former US Army Infantry and Air Defense

Hobbies: PC Games, shooting, collecting, cars, military related tech

Good luck see ya in game!

My in game name is Matador.

Currently looting around Electro, died several times.

Trying to make good friendly.

Got no great equipment, supplies running low.

Not feeling like going in to find new locations.

Friendly to everyone except murderers.

hello, looking for good ppl to group with pref with coms

steam name : bassturd

Hello everyone, my name is Jack Pepsi and I'm an alcoholic.

I'm from the UK, and I've been waiting for this mod for years! I'm the co-creator/founder of "clan" BeeR to which doesn't really exist as a proper gaming clan but more of a large bunch of friends that drink and game together.

I haven't been playing DayZ for very long but I'm unhealthy obsessed. My colleagues are almost sick of me reliving my stories that occur within this mod.

As my signature states, I'm always friendly unless you are bandit scum. I tend to stay clear of people because in a world like this, you can't trust many.

I look forward to seeing many of you server side.

Thank you Day Z Dev team, thank you!

:D

Hey JP, I saw you today crawling around on the ground. I ran to you to introduce myself but you logged off just as I reached you.

Anyway, name's Puppa. I bought and started playing Day Z yesterday, and my first impressions have been superb. So far my deaths have been at the hands of other players, but I'll try to keep a sunny disposition nonetheless!

The name's Ross (ingame name is also Ross) play on EU5/UK3.

Started playing Thursday night after browsing YouTube for influences on a campaign for Arma 2. I saw a video called "DayZ my first impression" and holy shit, this game ticked all the boxes I like in horror.

This mod has somehow done what many survival horror games failed to do, make it all about survival. The horror is pretty much the anticipation, and the paranoia someone's going to back stab you. I found wandering through Elektro at night scariest because you couldn't see other players, but you can hear zombies...

Go by the name of Jamxo on steam, Jam in game.

Played OFP and then Arma for many a year and came across this mod a few weeks okay which has since totally blown my mind. Can't remember the last time I was as excited and entertained by a game.

Anyway recently got my microphone working again so would really like to link up and play with people - interested mainly in zed and bandit hunting and helping people out rather than causing grief.

Hit me up! Thanks

Hey, i'm Skidds.

I'm pretty new to this mod and ARMA in general, but i'm loving the realism and atmosphere!

I've only played a few hours so far and died 4 times, once by gunshot, 2 times by fall and one by zombie. I would like to find some other people to play with so if anyone has a skype then message me!

Brand new

Hi guys

I am david- in Game LeChatNoir.

in California, and just started the download.

i am soo chuffed at this mod.

see you online