Tabris07

You know you play DayZ too much...

When you are trying to see something in the distance and try to right click to zoom, then realize you can't do that IRL

• Like 1

When you have dreams of you being the character in DayZ.

This happened to me the other day. I dreamed I was in the forest with an Enfield, saw another survivor running through a clearing and shot him, then instantly hundreds of zeds starting pouring out of the treeline. It was intense.

You know you've played too much DayZ when your driving home and looking for the ENG symbol to turn red and blow up your car.

When you've actively increased your real-life intake and purchase of Heinz beans.

(Not that that count was low in the first place. It just went up a little.)

• Like 1

When I think about shooting hospital windows so I can steal the blood bags inside.

• Like 1

when you turn the light on in the night if you are go to the toiletts , because there could be some zombies.

• Like 1

When you see a cow and think ... dinner!

When you see a field and mentally scout out a route through it, hugging the trees and bushes.

u know u played to much dayz when ur walking in the park and u see some1 u go prone and start stalking them

Driving home from work and certain scenery reminds you of DayZ (live in the country).

• Like 1

When walking out of a restaurant downtown with some friends, and notice its starting to rain.

Your first thought:

"COOL! Let's find out if this update about zombies visibility decreased according to weather really works!"

When you have a dream about killing a guy in a gillie suit and when you pull his hood off its your ex girlfriend from years ago :huh:

When you carefully open all doors afraid of breaking your legs and falling unconscious.

when start thinking in shop that binoculars matches, knife and compas are good stuf and maybe you should take them :)

• Like 2

When you run rampant murdering everyone on sight, whilst yelling about "CAREBEARS!" and "CASSSUUUUUALS!", then break your legs by falling off a curb

Does everyone here have to be a dumb fucking kid that jokes about serious conditions that impact millions of lives daily?

You're a fucking piece of shit.

Y u heff to be mad, its only game.

OT - When you run at people screaming 'Friendly????'