FrostDMG

L85A2 disabled? Reaaaly? DICE?

So, all the noobs who QQ'd in BF3 and forced DICE to nerf weapons into the ground have gotten to you, Rocket? Really? Fuck those cunts it is unreal how shit a game gets when every weapon is the same and just plain boring - the L85 was a good top tier gun and I do not think it should have gotten removed - I lost mine to a server hopper though I am not bothered, but seriously, my friend lost one now he tells me and it's kinda pissing me off...

Bahahahaahahahaa QQ some more......its gone deal with it

Bahahahaahahahaa QQ some more......its gone deal with it

I'm not crying, but why not remove the snipers too? I mean they are really really strong PVP weapons you know >_<

So' date=' all the noobs who QQ'd in BF3 and forced DICE to nerf weapons into the ground have gotten to you, Rocket? Really? Fuck those cunts it is unreal how shit a game gets when every weapon is the same and just plain boring - the L85 was a good top tier gun and I do not think it should have gotten removed - I lost mine to a server hopper though I am not bothered, but seriously, my friend lost one now he tells me and it's kinda pissing me off...

----------------------------------------------------

Role: Spotter

Gear: [s']L85A2 AWS, M4A1 CCO SD, M1911, Ghillie Suit, ALICE

Stats:

Zeds killed: 211

Murders: 0

Day: 3

Fixed for ya :D

Stry u mad u never had one

Lol why would I be mad I never had one so why would I care...

Children...

It wasn't even mentioned in the changelog it would be removed, it is more then likely a bug as other people have been losing various other items as well. Relax, we are at 0 hour for the patch.

So' date=' all the noobs who QQ'd in BF3 and forced DICE to nerf weapons into the ground have gotten to you, Rocket? Really? Fuck those cunts it is unreal how shit a game gets when every weapon is the same and just plain boring - the L85 was a good top tier gun and I do not think it should have gotten removed - I lost mine to a server hopper though I am not bothered, but seriously, my friend lost one now he tells me and it's kinda pissing me off...

----------------------------------------------------

Role: Spotter

Gear: [s']L85A2 AWS, M4A1 CCO SD, M1911, Ghillie Suit, ALICE

Stats:

Zeds killed: 211

Murders: 0

Day: 3

Fixed for ya :D

yeah mate, I died to a server hopping scumbag <3

Lost my ghillie and m4 too so yeah :)

I understand how the L85A2 might not have fit that well with the thermal shit, but yeah, the FOV on it was pretty atrocious and to be honest I mostly used it for scouting and not actually killing

I understand how the L85A2 might not have fit that well with the thermal shit' date=' but yeah, the FOV on it was pretty atrocious and to be honest I mostly used it for scouting and not actually killing

[/quote']

And the Scouting was the only possible problem with it. Lay down look thermal - Get Cal 50/M24/DMR out of the Backpack - Kill - profit.

Don't know if its taken out of the game but wouldnt have a problem with it. If Thermal View would end after 300m or something, nobody would care about this weapon I guess.

great news if true' date=' people not seeing it as a gamebreaker needs to wake up...

[/quote']

I didn't see it as a gamebreaker. Mostly because I never found, saw, looted, or ever used one.

Can't say I'll miss it. *shrug*

Can't spend what you ain't got,

Can't loooose what you never had.

Yes the L85 was removed in the 1.7.2 patch I can confirm. Vipeax confirmed it was removed... Great to see that gun gone' date=' it had no place in this mod IMO...

[/quote']

Looked through his posts for the past few days. Didn't see anything of the sort. Next time you claim something like that, a link or source would make this whole search a lot easier.

If it was removed completely, it'd be nice to see some sort of indication in the Change-log. We already have enough people who don't read the change-log, but we don't need people sitting around not even know what's in and out of the patch.

Don't like stealth updates, because all it does is cause mass confusion within the community. And we've already got enough of that.

Yes the L85 was removed in the 1.7.2 patch I can confirm. Vipeax confirmed it was removed... Great to see that gun gone' date=' it had no place in this mod IMO...

[/quote']

The AS50, M107, or any silenced weapon doesn't really belong in the game either.

is it atleast going to get replaced with something? its kind of fucking ridiculous to just steal it away from everyone who had one and leave us empty handed

[/quote']

The AS50, M107, or any silenced weapon doesn't really belong in the game either.

M107 and AS50 don't belong in the game either, and I think all the guns should be iron sights only apart form a couple of snipers tbh. but lol im too crazy the fuck do i know

Don't like stealth updates' date=' because all it does is cause mass confusion within the community. And we've already got enough of that.

[/quote']

This.

I don't care if i lose my L85, i just want to know if it happened because of a bug or a hidden change in the latest version.

Having people make dozens of bug reports about something that is actually a feature doesn't help alpha testing at all.

[/quote']

Looked through his posts for the past few days. Didn't see anything of the sort. Next time you claim something like that, a link or source would make this whole search a lot easier.

FYI Techercizer, I play this mod with Vipeax, have him in my mumble channel.... So my claim is pretty legit.