FrostDMG

L85A2 disabled? Reaaaly? DICE?

Wow so they really removed this? That's awesome!

The "hardcore" vets of this game are crying again' date=' great, that means the game just got better!

[/quote']

If you had one, you sure as shit would be complaining. I had 3 of the things. Pretty pissed off tbh, was the best thing in the world to combat snipers.

Thermal imaging is OP. Suck it up. The fact that it was in the game in the first place was game-breaking.

The fact I was born in the first place was game-breaking.

Fixed.

@Title' date=' Yes.

[/quote']

Fuck you.

I had one and it was pretty neato, though that was many lives before today. I may have an M249 still but I haven't been able to login so far.

Anyway, NV scopes sure but thermal? It's pretty cheap. Also I would think you'd need replacement batteries pretty often for goggles and scopes no? There's a funny episode of Generation Kill about that.

The fact I was born in the first place was game-breaking.

Fixed.

@Title' date=' Yes.

[/quote']

Fuck you.

You make me giggle.. Oh the rage, god i love this mod.

I see no reason to remove this weapon.

It is weak as hell and not that accurate.

Makes a good spotting scope that is all.

Must have good variety otherwise like BF3 you have heaps of guns but really they are all the same.

Snipers will have a field day now. Already overpowered the m107 noobs will be able to kill people knowing that there are no weapons to counter them. Thanks Vipeax for unevening the table even more. :-/

Snipers will have a field day now. Already overpowered the m107 noobs will be able to kill people knowing that there are no weapons to counter them. Thanks Vipeax for unevening the table even more. :-/

Yeah this will be a problem for clearing out snipers who are camping cherno on the hills. Also for checking the areas in and around the airfields. I didn't actually use the gun its self, just used the thermal scope.