rocket

Build 1.7.2 Rolling Update

Please just fix the zombie spawns and players disconnecting first, you will really leave many happy gamers.

is there any offical word for the players which cant even get in the game / stuck @ loading screen?

is this a client related issue which we have to fix or is it server related? would be really nice to get an answer to this topic, i think its more important than broken zombies....

Won't people now just start putting bear traps in front of staircases and doorways over barbed wire and tank traps? At least you could avoid the latter if you're lucky... -.-

Yes, I would like to echo that, also. Specifically the UAZ offroad.

UAZs have not dissapeared, just the "Military Offroad" vehicles

Zombies show up in the Armoury when doing the 'Hunter' challenge, I don't know if it is1.7.2 related though. Could be an easter egg?

For the people that are just randomly dying. You may have just been shot by a ghillie suit wearing player that is still running 1.7.1.5 files.

One of my team died when they logged into the server at 100m in the air and fell to his death, can't attribute that to a sniper :P

One of my team died when they logged into the server at 100m in the air and fell to his death, can't attribute that to a sniper :P

Lol this is true. This happened to me also ;) but that's kinda clear to see its a bug death :P

I was aiming more for the guy a few pages ago that was talking about just dying to "nothing" suddenly. My own buddy blasted me in the face just to make sure that i really couldn't see him. Still not quite sure what the logic to that one was. But he laughed anyway. That bastard.

Also something else to note. I did not hear the gunshots either. So it's easy to be casper the pain in the arse.

Hello,

i have a off-topic problem, but I need to post it here, because I can't make new threads ("You cannot start a new topic"). As you can see, replying to posts is possible. Anyone else have this problem?

Im just waiting for the hot-fix before i get back into it, don't wanna lose my stuff :D

Hey,

I get the following Message everytime I am in the "loading" screen:

"..._myBackpackwpas - [,]:

Error Undifined variable in expression: _charid

]:

dayzlogin2 - [,|#|_charID,player,_playerVID]:

publicVariab...

And obviously cant connect to any server. At least it seems like i can't...

Anyone get this too?

Edited by FeeLiX

I too had an issue.

When I logged on after updating all my gear was gone.

After running around for a bit I logged off and back on in desperation.

When I logged back on I spawned a couple of metres in the air and immidiately fell down, broke my legs and passed out for a good minute lol.

I found that I had my equipment (minus my ghillie suit) however and when I woke up I bandaged, morphined etc and then noticed that my own body (or rather a duplicate) was lying dead on the ground at my feet.

I was able to loot my own corpse to replenish my meds and food that I used to up my blood after the bloodloss which was... nice after what happened due to a bug... but still felt like I was cheating.

Anyway, it could have been worse but things are definately odd right now after the update.

Regards,

Methos.

Same here lol, win.

Though, I lost most of it when I saved it in my tent because the server restarded.. all tents had their loot inside cleared.. sigh

Edited by Demaster13

Not sure if thisa bug or not. I was on Atlanta 68 last night, and while moving eat to Cherno from the airstrip, I came across a truck (it was night time) with its lights on. I was freaking out thinking I'd found my first player vehicle that someone had left, but after watching it for 5 minutes and no one moving I went closer. All the wheels were destroyed so I'm sure it wasnt driven there, and when I check the inventory, it had one of every rifle in the game, numerous magazines for each, and a few tools. Unless someone somehow blasted all the whells of their truck AND left it there to sit, I dont think that was supposed to be there..if it DID belong to someone..thanks for the m4a3 cco and m107 :P

Not sure if thisa bug or not. I was on Atlanta 68 last night, and while moving eat to Cherno from the airstrip, I came across a truck (it was night time) with its lights on. I was freaking out thinking I'd found my first player vehicle that someone had left, but after watching it for 5 minutes and no one moving I went closer. All the wheels were destroyed so I'm sure it wasnt driven there, and when I check the inventory, it had one of every rifle in the game, numerous magazines for each, and a few tools. Unless someone somehow blasted all the whells of their truck AND left it there to sit, I dont think that was supposed to be there..if it DID belong to someone..thanks for the m4a3 cco and m107 :P

Cool story, but why are you writing it in the 1.7.2 Thread? Btw maybe the Truck was hacked and a hacker left it there.

Hey,

I get the following Message everytime I am in the "loading" screen:

And obviously cant connect to any server. At least it seems like i can't...

Anyone get this too?

me too mate.

tried all versions from 1.7.2 - 1.7.2.1 with beta 94444 & 94700

for me its still playable with 1.7.1.5 & beta 93965

I re-installed the game completely and now it works (i was stuck at the loading bar, at every single server i tried).

This time, i just installed ARMA2+ARMA2OA and six-updater downloaded DayZ and the Beta Patch for me, and that's it.

In my previous installation i replaced the BattlEye client and server files in my folders, but this time i let the game itself update it for me.

Maybe i just got lucky, but now at least i can join.

Has there been a proper fix for wearing Ghillie suits again? I found one earlier and lost everything, just curious as to if that was fixed yet, because im back in that predicament again lol

Im just waiting for the hot-fix before i get back into it, don't wanna lose my stuff :D

Same here. I got a ghille, l85, m107, and a mp5sd6. Dont feel like loosing anything....

Same here. I got a ghille, l85, m107, and a mp5sd6. Dont feel like loosing anything....

Me too, but i only have a M14 Aim and a Bison :D