rocket

Build 1.7.2 Rolling Update

I updated the patch through 6launcher... It corrupted my arma 2 files so now i cant play with my friends in arma 2 while I wait for the hotfix.... apparently im not the only one also.... Uninstalled arma 2/OA... re-downloading arma.... sweet

Well if you werent so retarded you would have taken the time to install it manually like the rest of us.

Lost everything. Tents and items in tents included. All gone. Buh bye gear.

I'm not attached to the gear, I was attached to the hours of sneaking and avoiding zombies/players to amass a compound out in the woods. All gone, time wasted.

I suggest we all just run around like COD/BF3 fragging eachother with enfields and hatchets until the game is stable, or else you are wasting time.

Rocket, is the LR85 gone ? Or just an update issue ?

or very new to PC gaming.

this is another thing I don't understand about some people's complaints. 'alpha' or not, most PC games have some kind of compatibility issues. plenty of people pay $60 for a new game, but then can't play because of some issue

I'm not saying that's the way it should be. just that PC gaming has never been 'easy'

I've been able to log in withouth any trouble after updating, but im invisible in third person, my ghilie looks gone and I can see other players position and distance.

Logged in once and couldn't see my character model and could see waypoints in the distance with other players names on them and could see those same players on the map. logged into another server and didn't see the waypoints but my ghille suit was gone and I was once again in normal survivor clothing

I'm not attached to the gear' date=' I was attached to the hours of sneaking and avoiding zombies/players to amass a compound out in the woods. All gone, time wasted.

I suggest we all just run around like COD/BF3 fragging eachother with enfields and hatchets until the game is stable, or else you are wasting time.

[/quote']

You're so fucking dumb. They put up an update saying "ALL TENTS AND BARBWIRE ARE BEING CLEANED REMOVED GO SAVE YOUR ITEMS" It's been up for a week now. Yet you're logging in to bitch instead of reading about up and current updates? Why do you need a tent anyways? Are you a little bitch that can't keep his character alive.

Actually, I think they said, All barbed Wire and tents OUTSIDE of the map are being cleaned up, Barbed wire inside the map, and tents outside, Not sure if this is correct, but from my understanding it is.

cant join since patch earlier

had one game then couldn't get in

zombies are too sensitive now was very good before patch revert please dont mess with that.

spawning on incoming zombies without even moving . being spotted from 3 football fields away while crouched not realistic or fun.

this is the only problem with certain games they get pushed to far trying to be made greater but end up being worse.

Just started playing last night and I think this is hilarious. Seriously, its alpha and it's a game where you are supposed to die. Devs should do a hive wipe each and every update IMHO.

I updated the patch through 6launcher... It corrupted my arma 2 files so now i cant play with my friends in arma 2 while I wait for the hotfix.... apparently im not the only one also.... Uninstalled arma 2/OA... re-downloading arma.... sweet

Well if you werent so retarded you would have taken the time to install it manually like the rest of us.

Agreed. I don't understand how people would use a program to install another program. Makes no sense. So much better to install manually.

We have taken NY7 and NY8 of service until a working fix is confirmed ... be patient. Let the dayzdev team do their work ...

I'm not attached to the gear' date=' I was attached to the hours of sneaking and avoiding zombies/players to amass a compound out in the woods. All gone, time wasted.

[/quote']

You're so fucking dumb. They put up an update saying "ALL TENTS AND BARBWIRE ARE BEING CLEANED REMOVED GO SAVE YOUR ITEMS" It's been up for a week now. Yet you're logging in to bitch instead of reading about up and current updates? Why do you need a tent anyways? Are you a little bitch that can't keep his character alive.

Actually, I think they said, All barbed Wire and tents OUTSIDE of the map are being cleaned up, Barbed wire inside the map, and tents outside, Not sure if this is correct, but from my understanding it is.

That is correct

PROtip: next time a large, much anticipated, patch is released; sit it out. Why such a hurry to update?

A lot of servers haven't updated to 1.7.2 yet, so why not update tomorrow? Might as well be an extra hotfix waiting for you tomoroow.

Kids these days. No patience.

Some people ain't as computer literate as others BUT i do agree, I much prefer to install manually ... Mind when i first started to play dayz there was no 3rd party programs to help.

[/quote']

My tents were saved.

I have collected more items than I can carry on my character. Not about the items, it is about the time I spent collecting those items.

This is a survival game, and in a survival situation, you collect things that will help you survive. This isn't COD.

Using tents is essentially the 'end game' scenario.

I was lamenting the time I wasted. I made a suggestion about not worrying about spending too much time to collect items as they can potentially all get wiped.

- I read the updates before hand.

- I saved my tents (and my bike)

- My character is in starting clothes with no weapons.

This is no longer me lamenting, but showing you that you are assuming too much.

Agreed. I don't understand how people would use a program to install another program. Makes no sense. So much better to install manually.

seems like a moot point since people are having issues regardless of how they installed the update

This patch is very good and still VERY annoying..

This patch made it happen that zombies can now actually RUN in buildings making it alot more challanging to kill them since aiming is already hard because of the fucked up reg/shooting system of this game alone. The hitboxes of the zombies should atleast be increased or the "zombies cant run in houses" should be back again.

Thanks for reading' date=' please no hating what so ever, I am trying the best for the community.

-Nosense

[/quote']

Oh lord they run in buildings now?

God help us

got in no problem, found a crashed helicopter with a rifle, ghillie suit and nvgs. put on the ghillie suit and all my items dissapear. disconnect and reconnect and all my stuff i had right before looting the helicopter was on me. but the nvgs and rifle were gone :( now im just stuck on loading. i'm not really mad, just kinda dissapointed.

Don't be so elitist, what do you think .msi's and .exe's install with? Windows Installer which is in fact an application that installs stuff for you...six launcher works exactly the same way, only it fetches the content for you automatically and also installs it, same with Steam.