rocket

Build 1.7.2 Rolling Update

Heh' date=' made it into a server. It said I had incorrect version, im pretty sure that issue is the server admins messing up the update, dont get mad at me if im wrong though. Also, my sidearm (1911) had become a flashlight. Only it just LOOKED like a flashlight, still showed as a 1911 in my inventory. And it fired. I tried to start fraps up and the server died before i could tab back in and get some evidence. Looked pretty awesome though.

You know you'd be mad as hell if a survivor approached you on the beach and shot you dead with his flashlight.

[/quote']

he might beat you to death with that flashlight!

No read my post again lol. I had A FLASHLIGHT THAT SHOT BULLETS. It was probably on clientside lol

i did im just saying they might beat you to death with one hatchet style :)

Lol ! Got the postition of debug forest an hour ago before the update with a broken leg xD !

Well.. Just got binocular ar rare loot, so suicide myself ^^

Nice game, pretty impressive to think this is moded only by one men oO

As my mother say : "Why dont you do such impressive thing and stop playing games ?"

Well.. You need the skills, and this mod is definitively high skilled :p

can anyone tell me where to put the folder after i downloaded the torrent? ty im new to this

Which version of the game are you running, steam : combined operations i assume?

ok so i waited about 30 minutes on waiting for character to create screen. then it took me to debug desert. i cud not see my character, could not move.

i rejoined. lets see.

can anyone tell me where to put the folder after i downloaded the torrent? ty im new to this

just use sixupdater, did the job in about a minute.

Yesterday i read 1.7.2. update will come soon, but it will still get tested internally. (I think it was rocket stating that) Well, seems like he didn't give a fuck to test it.

Players invisible, that's something noone could have seen while testing. ;)

READ BEFORE U POST!

1. Do not quote crybaby's comments, waste of time

2. Do something else for the next 2 hours to let admins update and not thousands are connecting at the same time

3. use search function before you ask the same stuff over and over again

4. my question to Dean, same that somebody already asked but not got answered yet: Did some weapons got removed, like AWS? I don't have one but my buddy found one on helo, or could it be a desynch due to massive server overload.

5. nobody cares if you lose a weapon or anything, cause this is for free, alpha, for free and alpha..

6. it's for free and alpha

7. word

In the debug monitor there's a new text called "Visual" Does anybody know exactly that this means?

In the debug monitor there's a new text called "Visual" Does anybody know exactly that this means?

* [NEW] Exponent driven probability introduced into visibility calculation

Do yourself a favour and get SixUpdater (auto check & instal of updates)- search new players thread for all info.

[THIS IS JUST FOR FEEDBACK]

please no PvP bs, thanks

also yes I know I suck, I played one sitting 3-4days ago in the past two weeks.

I am slightly better =p

[Desynce example]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvord8-E0wo&feature=youtu.be

you'll also notice the male goes poof I find his body at a small camp they had been trying to build 500ish meters aways pic below

READ BEFORE U POST!

1. Do not quote crybaby's comments' date=' waste of time

2. Do something else for the next 2 hours to let admins update and not thousands are connecting at the same time

3. use search function before you ask the same stuff over and over again

4. my question to Dean, same that somebody already asked but not got answered yet: Did some weapons got removed, like AWS? I don't have one but my buddy found one on helo, or could it be a desynch due to massive server overload.

5. nobody cares if you lose a weapon or anything, cause this is for free, alpha, for free and alpha..

6. it's for free and alpha

7. word

[/quote']

haha you´re missing few things :D you think developers will not have already gained enough popularity to at least ensure their future employment in game industry, and most likely cash in with this dayz game concept with standalone in future like those many other games did that started out as mods?

* [NEW] Exponent driven probability introduced into visibility calculation

Ok, what I think that means, is that each level of sound you make, will have an exponentially greater chance randomly making you much more visible to zombies that have line of sight on you. Basically zombies won't ever be "definitely far enough away to not aggro", sometimes they will see you from much farther off

Has anyone that had a ghillie suit before the update' date=' managed to log in and still had the ghillie?

[/quote']

we are 6 ghillies, one of us just lost his ghillie after doing a reconnect, but the server was still on 1.7.1.5, guess they already did some work on the hive meanwhile.

i will see what happened to my suit next time i log on (probably not today :p)

cost me 25 € to play the game' date=' don't know how you did it.

[/quote']

you bought the GAME, not the MOD