rocket

Build 1.7.2 Rolling Update

I got in a second server finally. I could see my body, so mustve been some kind of glitch. However, in this server, BRA2, every 5 seconds or so, the screen would fade to black for just a split second, almost like simulating blinking. Extremely annoying.

Stuck at loading COULD mean the server hasn't updated their files correctly' date=' or i COULD mean there is an issue with the update. It is too early to tell.

[/quote']

it seems a lot of us are getting the "server is running wrong version..." message as well

has anyone made into a 1.7.2 game successfully?

DE4

Updated to 1.7.2 I was able to join no problem withitn 10 seconds..

Restarted server due to loads not being able to connect, now stuck at loading!

I can't even get the latest beta, it asks for a password. Anyone know of good reliable sites to get it?

Ander identified an issue on the main box, causing some people to get stuck at loading. He has fixed this, so might help those not getting in.

Stuck at loading COULD mean the server hasn't updated their files correctly' date=' or i COULD mean there is an issue with the update. It is too early to tell.

[/quote']

it seems a lot of us are getting the "server is running wrong version..." message as well

has anyone made into a 1.7.2 game successfully?

sure it works. but after i disconnected because of a bug (try to wear other clothes in a building and found myself after click on "wear camo clothes" in the water) i get stuck on loading screen.

Was able to connect to BRA2, disconnected to lobby to post in this thread, reconnected to game, and now I'm stuck at Waiting for Character to Create

Lost my L85 ! FUCK YOU.

Boo Fucking Hoo,this shit is still in alpha dumbass learn to deal with it as i am sure more of that will happen in the future.

I thought patch 94444 was wonky? o_O I remember having to roll back to the previous version.

Thanks a bunch, keep up the good work, DayZ-Team! <3

Logged on FULL US server and I was just shocked, fps is very high there, thank you for update!

Lost my massively overpowered gun with heat/night scope that let me find people really easily! FUCK YOU.

Boo hoo.

Patch downloaded nice and quick, which obviously means something was going to go wrong elsewhere. Get stuck on "Waiting for character to create" now.

As rockets said. It could be that the servers haven't updated all the files correctly, or it could be an issue with the update itself.

Just give it an hour or 2, and keep trying.

I also find it amazing that people that are losing their weapons are ALL L85 TWG's i've never seen one. Ever, yet every update you tools complaining of losing weapons claim its the best thing the game has to offer. Like you're going to get a roll back and free loot.

On that note, omg omg i've probably lost my lee enfield! FML!

Rocket - thanks for the speedy update after the Rezzed stuff was out the way, here's hoping the server admins have just missed a file or 2 along the line.

Hmmmm, Died on login, spawned at debug wilderness -> respawn -> on the beach but no sound o.O

I'll try to hunt the problem down now ->

edit:

the sound is back, loading takes 2-3 min, but there must be just a liiiittle bit of traffic on the servers :P

edit2:

I'm at some russian server (ru4 I think), and looking down to kamyshova. only 2 of the zombies are moving, others just stand still =)

edit3:

the heads of those still zombies were moving and they sounded pretty annoyed for me running around the city :P but then the session got lost =)

Does this version allows to play Arma X with 94444 instead of 93825 ?

i would like to know it too

With this patch:

1) Can I duplicate items with tents?

2) Can I refill my ammo by logout-login?

Thanks

Are you serious? Bloody glitch abusers.

Lost my L85 ! FUCK YOU.

Boo Fucking Hoo' date='this shit is still in alpha dumbass learn to deal with it as i am sure more of that will happen in the future.

[/quote']

Geez what he said ..

lost my shit to bugs and glitches more then to players and zeds

and loving every moment of it and i hope you will never find an Enfield

I think the swimming on login issue may be due to ghillie suits. I had the same issue as a previous poster, logged in, was swimming, it stopped pretty fast though, didnt drop anything. But I couldnt go third person, although when i looked over my shoulder with the numpad I could see a kind of digital print camo outfit. Then i logged out to try another server that i have stuff on, when i made it in that server I had reverted back to civilian clothing.

So, question for anyone else that had "swimming on login". Were you wearing a ghillie suit or camo clothing?

So' date=' question for anyone else that had "swimming on login". Were you wearing a ghillie suit or camo clothing?

[/quote']

I have a Ghillie.. I'll check once I've sorted the dayz_weapons.pbo issue..

The US & SE mirrors look like they have the updated files on them but for some reason the dayz_weapons.pbo file is different in the .torrent. Any idea which is the correct version.

I didn't update via the torrent, only the 4 affected files listed in the op.

I still have the dayz_weapons.pbo issue, so it's not from the torrent.

Going to wait a bit and see if there's an update.. did anyone report at

ps. We should all be using this for bugs and stuff: https://dev-heaven.net/projects/dayz/activity

You can check to see if there are other comments on the issues before posting. :)