Fuck an infected?

I mean come on a few weeks in the woods jacking off behind trees, that shits going to get boring.

:rolleyes:

Maybe you find a packet of condoms, not back pack material but you know pop it in your sock for some other time.

;)

Then you see one of the infected incap crawling round, now dont get me wrong i aint going for the hairy fat arse farmers, but you know in real life there would be women crawling about naked. :D

Dont forget they not dead just sick so there must be some moisture there, so you see one pin it down head first, chop the arms off if your having trouble. Then check the old sock and away you go. ;)

Just a thought guys, just a thought!!! :P

Edited by Itchy

You shouldn't jack off behind trees, better to save all that proteïne for your survival :-)

Yes. I'd take them out to Pobeda Dam and throw the body in the water afterwards.

You are one sick person :D

Hey guys I am not promoting this activity.....

But being realistic we would need to procreate as fast as possible, not with the infected unless that floats your boat!! :D

But in real life we would need to go like rabbits to survive !!! ;)

Would i?

....Maybe?

But there are female suvivors naow.

And they spawn unarmed....

Surprice buttsecks!

*Edit* I can still fuck horses right?

i respect my wang too much to go plugging it into infected places. Even with a raincoat the answer is nyet.

Nah. . . As if HIV wasn't a big enough concern :P

There are animals. Which will lead to the world being re rehabilitated with human-goat-cow-people hybrids. After we advance we will create Oprah clones from mosquito DNA which we will feed to the zombies. There will be plenty to go around.

Yer there are animals but the fuckers wriggle and screem alot, plus you need wellies which aint in game. Also you cannot chop the arms of if causing trouble they die too quick.

Give me some zombie arse in the grass any day than, a bores arse in the woods. :D

I think them shagging you would be the main problem. I mean are the Infected actually chasing us to eat or is there some other ulterior motive. Do i hear banjos in those woods??

I have it !!!

An infrected cross breed, you fuckem they produce normal people who fuck like infected chase you.....! :D

Heaven in my book, hell to other librarians and boring peoples book!! ;)

When on youtube i'd normally say: "How the f*ck did i get here?"

... what?

No. Seriously. What?

Where am I? How did I get here? Where's the exit?

You know how you were always told that there's no such thing as a stupid question?

Well...congratz Itchy. You found the only one.

Hell no besides women are so rare on Chernaus its gay.. lol I have yet to see a female zombie even if there were uh HELL NO! I often would complain like whats the point of living and surviving in Chernaus since theres no women? Now they're more common lol...

Where are the mods on this one?

Its a joke a thought? Its an adult game not real just a thought!!

I do not want to offened anyone in anyway, just ideas about how thing would be. I been on the net along time and I seen alot of stuff, so knowing how wacky some people can be, I thought i would ask?

No offence in post intended! ;)

You hear gunshots in the forest, and two slices of a knife...

you go to investigate, and find someone, with a female zombie.. literally unarmed...

then, you see they are reaching for their sock, pulling out something...

2 words...

"the fu**?!" :P

and den you realise you found a potential best friend. ;3