Kyiara

Experimental Update 1.20 (Change Log)

10 hours ago, DayZWarrior1932 said:

There's really no evidence to trust this video the players who died could have created a fraudulent video with their friend as admin just to spite the developers for not adding the game feature they begged for in Early Access. Don't blindly believe everything you watch on the Internet.

Oh.  Is that why this happened?  Interesting. Which Early Access feature did they ask for?  Should we blindly believe you?

4 hours ago, Parazight said:

Oh.  Is that why this happened?  Interesting. Which Early Access feature did they ask for?  Should we blindly believe you?

Don't get an attitude with me young lady. I just so happen to be one of the most sought after programmers in racing game history. Every word I speak is backed by years of technical genius.

8 minutes ago, DayZWarrior1932 said:

Don't get an attitude with me young lady. I just so happen to be one of the most sought after programmers in racing game history. Every word I speak is backed by years of technical genius.

You keep listing credentials as if we inherently do not believe you. Why would we not believe that you’re super awesome?  You’ve said it like five times now. 

My questions were legitimate. Which one gave you the impression I had an attitude?  Try to not take things so personally. 

Settle down young ladies. I am simply updating you with the wisdom I have acquired over all these years. When you're young and fragile, you say and do things without considering the consequences. Spreading misinformation about DayZ will not help the game move forward in the direction that is best for everyone. It only takes a few bad apples to ruin the apple tree.

1 hour ago, DayZWarrior1932 said:

Settle down young ladies. I am simply updating you with the wisdom I have acquired over all these years. When you're young and fragile, you say and do things without considering the consequences. Spreading misinformation about DayZ will not help the game move forward in the direction that is best for everyone. It only takes a few bad apples to ruin the apple tree.

Woah woah woah. You need to relax. Take a deep breath, count to ten, and stop shouting orders at people. Maybe you should take a break. Maybe creating another account to troll with is the answer. 

PC Experimental 1.20 Update 2 - Version 1.20.155700 (Released on 26.01.2023)

GAME

FIXED

• Stealth-killing infected with rifle bayonets could result in a glitch
  • Carnival masks could not get wet while equipped
  • Carnival masks did not make sounds when thrown
  • Player corpses had collisions after committing suicide
  • Vehicle horn sounds would fix to a specific position (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T169863https://feedback.bistudio.com/T169862)
  • The player collision was conflicting with vehicles while sitting in them
  • It was not possible to pull corpses from vehicles
  • Players could not get bleeding sources from punching objects with bare hands

LIVONIA

• Added: Artwork of the winner of the GraffitiZ contest
  • Added: New props to the Dambog ammunition storage
  • Fixed: The Brena Health Care Center was not spawning paramedic infected (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T168337)
  • Fixed: Infected were running through closed doors
  • Police cars were not spawning loot

MODDING

• Added: 'Human.PhysicsEnableGravity' for enabling/disabling gravity
  • Added: 'dBodyIsSolid' (and 'Human.PhysicsIsSolid') for checking if the entity has collision enabled
  • Added: 'dBodySetSolid (and 'Human.PhysicsSetSolid') for enabling/disabling the collision checking of an entity
  • Fixed: Character influences the wheel simulation of a vehicle (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T168870)
  • Fixed: On Diag exe, when one player's hands got bloody, all nearby player's hands would as well
  • Fixed: Conflicting synchronization of entity hierarchy with 'IEntity.AddChild' and 'Human.LinkToLocalSpaceOf'
  • Fixed: 'CollisionOverlapCallback' destructor wasn't being called

KNOWN ISSUES

• Bleeding effect reappears on screen after dying while bleeding
  • Bleeding effects remain on the screen after player respawn, with helmets equipped
  • Users can not hear other players, when they join a server without a microphone plugged in
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Beans 1

Guessing the Livo offical server aint usable due to it being a higher version than this patch?

9Pyp7QD.png

Edited by Meowing Cats
picture

On 1/21/2023 at 1:26 AM, DefectiveWater said:

Sadly I don't think it will. I hope it gets fixed once and for all as I'm considering buying a new GPU by the end of the year... hopefully...

I think its about time they looked into this and few posts will help

11 hours ago, Kyiara said:

GAME

FIXED

• Stealth-killing infected with rifle bayonets could result in a glitch
  • Carnival masks could not get wet while equipped
  • Carnival masks did not make sounds when thrown
  • Player corpses had collisions after committing suicide
  • Vehicle horn sounds would fix to a specific position (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T169863https://feedback.bistudio.com/T169862)
  • The player collision was conflicting with vehicles while sitting in them
  • It was not possible to pull corpses from vehicles
  • Players could not get bleeding sources from punching objects with bare hands

LIVONIA

• Added: Artwork of the winner of the GraffitiZ contest
  • Added: New props to the Dambog ammunition storage
  • Fixed: The Brena Health Care Center was not spawning paramedic infected (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T168337)
  • Fixed: Infected were running through closed doors
  • Police cars were not spawning loot

MODDING

• Added: 'Human.PhysicsEnableGravity' for enabling/disabling gravity
  • Added: 'dBodyIsSolid' (and 'Human.PhysicsIsSolid') for checking if the entity has collision enabled
  • Added: 'dBodySetSolid (and 'Human.PhysicsSetSolid') for enabling/disabling the collision checking of an entity
  • Fixed: Character influences the wheel simulation of a vehicle (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T168870)
  • Fixed: On Diag exe, when one player's hands got bloody, all nearby player's hands would as well
  • Fixed: Conflicting synchronization of entity hierarchy with 'IEntity.AddChild' and 'Human.LinkToLocalSpaceOf'
  • Fixed: 'CollisionOverlapCallback' destructor wasn't being called

KNOWN ISSUES

• Bleeding effect reappears on screen after dying while bleeding
  • Bleeding effects remain on the screen after player respawn, with helmets equipped
  • Users can not hear other players, when they join a server without a microphone plugged in

Where is the "Added: Infected kick open doors"!? Quit diddy daddling and get to work!

• Sad 1

It would be awesome if we could put rice in the cooking pot and then cook it I'm thinking it would be the same animation as eating a can of food but you would be eating out of the cooking pot

• Like 3

It would be awesome if we had any animations except for the ones that have been in the game 10 years now. 2023 and this game still uses placeholders for nearly every action.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I see that BI put out a dev video yesterday to torture us with. In it, they discuss adjusting the wheel height and gearbox synchronization issues. Is there any plan in the future to address the net code?  The latest few patches have done nothing to fix the significant problems. Gearbox desync is such an insignificant problem next to the issues which cars being server side. 

when will we get REAL changes to cars?

Again, no release of server wipe info. It’s too much to ask?

• Thanks 1

Yeah, I would hate for cars to become stable, that immersion I get not knowing if I will get from point A to point B without the vehicle killing me.  ooohhh, it gives me the tingles.  I mean, obviously, at this point the game was developed with this in mind.  Never let the player know if he is going to die randomly in a vehicle.  He may end up in space, under the map, it's an important feature BI wants to keep around.  DayZ is not complete without it. 🙄

• Haha 1

Cars were fixed in 1.19! Thank God we're moving on to bigger better things!!!! Thank you BI for your perfect development process. Don't let the haters discourage the execution of your masterpiece. I refuse to join the "cars are irreparably broken so fix them" cult propagating in this tiny corner of the internet, totally detached from objective reality!

Edited by DayZWarrior1932

41 minutes ago, DayZWarrior1932 said:

Cars were fixed in 1.19! Thank God we're moving on to bigger better things!!!! Thank you BI for your perfect development process. Don't let the haters discourage the execution of your masterpiece. I refuse to join the "cars are irreparably broken so fix them" cult propagating in this tiny corner of the internet, totally detached from objective reality!

All you do is attempt to troll. But it’s always the same boring drivel. So obvious. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Parazight said:

All you do is attempt to troll. But it’s always the same boring drivel. So obvious. 

Name calling is your only resort when you've been outmatched by rational argumentation!

On 1/26/2023 at 6:22 PM, Kyiara said:

Hello 🙂

Please add this info to original post

On 1/20/2023 at 11:58 AM, mobbie said:

Is this going fix AMD GPU issues like playing at 144 locked in most cases unless am in town's dip to 60-70 fps.. And when am looking around at 144 fps i drop 40 fps and feels like playing a game at locked 60 fps? Also getting off DX11_1 to DX11_3 would fix all issues AMD gpus have. The frame pacing is terrible 

Now on a 7900 XTX and its worse its about time you devs worked with AMD get this shit fixed for once

3 hours ago, mobbie said:

Now on a 7900 XTX and its worse its about time you devs worked with AMD get this shit fixed for once

There is a simple fix/workaround for this, use DXVK - only problem is that BattleEye blocks this on Windows, so playing on Linux via Proton is the way to go if you have AMD GPU.

PC Experimental 1.20 Update 3 - Version 1.20.155743 (Released on 02.02.2023)

GAME

FIXED

LAUNCHER

• Fixed: Incorrectly formatted servers could result in a launcher crash
  • Fixed: The launcher could display duplicated servers with the same IP/Port

MODDING

• Added: Command line parameter '-scrDef' to enable modding defines in script in Workbench/Diag executables
  • Added: Command Line option '-newErrorsAreWarnings=1' to Diag/Workbench executables
  • Fixed: Buldozer crashing after selecting an object which was deleted and restored (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T169650)
  • Fixed: Base game script defines weren't available in 'engine' and 'gameLib' script modules (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T169907)

KNOWN ISSUES

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Beans 2

19 minutes ago, Kyiara said:

🙌

Any planned changes to the M1025 engine? It's an excellent vehicle but lacks its capabilities. Stopping on a slight slope will not allow it to move uphill. 🤔