Il y a 19 minutes, McWendy a déclaré:

Edited by lvw06

18 minutes ago, McWendy said:

You obviously cant Read. I said welcome to online gaming. 

Now suddenly its a windowless building. Got anything more to add later on? 

When you instant die, by headshot there is NO impact. There is Just a black screen. Shows that you know jack shit about this game or bullet sounds in general. The sounds come after the shot. So if the shot hit your head you wont be able to hear it. 

End of story indeed. You dont know anything about this game and are Just crying Wolf. 

Now ill let the rest of this forum community (who are probably eating popcorn by now) chime in. We are indeed done, because you are Just full of yourself and your nonsense. 

ok so I summarize: I am a liar, I have more hours of play than you but I do not know how to play and I do not know the game, to kill 2 guys at the same time without any possibility of seeing them is possible and quite normal. No the cheat does not exist because "me McWendy, I have never been killed strangely" or rather: "as I do not know how to recognize a cheater it is what that does not exist", in short continues to be so dumb and blind and keep playing your game and your servers which are more like a wizarding contest than anything else! Last thing, if you search on google as I did there are a lot of forums specializing in cheating for Dayz, go take a look, I learned a lot of things there and especially what I saw and what I dreaded it actually existed. The best way to know your enemy is to know what he is doing and how he is doing it. So good luck on your wizard servers. I'm stopping there because you're wasting my time. Kisses the blind man!

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, lvw06 said:

ok so I summarize: I am a liar

Well at least one thing we can agree on. Maybe one of those funny jackets would suit you.

Anyway, I'll go with McWendy and leave you with all that rambling in your head.

Edited by MaVerick_GDZ
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, MaVerick_GDZ said:

Well at least one thing we can agree on. Maybe one of those funny jackets would suit you.

Anyway, I'll go with McWendy and leave you with all that rambling in your head.

Easy: You weren't there, you didn't see anything but you are sure you have the truth. Change nothing you're a champion you! 😆 Finally we wonder why Battleye exists? Since there are no cheaters ... Come on I leave you to face your denial of reality and I wish you good fun with your teleports, your magic balls and your ESP! 😄

• Beans 1

While there are cheaters, you need to take a chill pill and stop being a.... you know what.

Even the best anticheat is easily avoidable if you know what triggers it to detect the cheats, literally EVERY FPS game has some form of aimbot or walls...

And next time if you want to rant about cheaters, you better get some proof and contact server admins NICELY and NOT in their general discord chat or by complaining on DayZ forums.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, lvw06 said:

1: Obviously I have just explained it to you and you still do not understand. I WAS BANNED FROM A DISCORD FOR SIMPLY ASKING FOR THE EXAMINATION OF A SUSPICIOUS DEATH WHICH WAS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE.
How do you want me to provide you with a video that I didn't record or a screenshot from several weeks ago? Are you completely stupid or are you on purpose not to understand? So because you can't see the proof it's impossible for that to happen? So that's the exact definition of what denial of reality is. "I didn't see it with my own eyes or it didn't happen to me, so it doesn't exist."

2: Who are you to tell me to get out of here? I return the statement to you: If the subject of the cheat that exists bothers you, get out of here!

From the way you talk to people online who are being reasonable with you, I suspect that's more likely the reason you were banned from the discord. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, DefectiveWater said:

While there are cheaters, you need to take a chill pill and stop being a.... you know what.

Even the best anticheat is easily avoidable if you know what triggers it to detect the cheats, literally EVERY FPS game has some form of aimbot or walls...

And next time if you want to rant about cheaters, you better get some proof and contact server admins NICELY and NOT in their general discord chat or by complaining on DayZ forums.

ok, that's good, go back to sleep my boy. You didn't understand anything. It has already been done and without follow-up since banned.
As for here on this forum, I will continue as long as it takes as long as you and your little friends in this topic will continue to support cheaters. They are the cheaters who must be having a good laugh right now reading your bullshit. So good night !

5 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

From the way you talk to people online who are being reasonable with you, I suspect that's more likely the reason you were banned from the discord. 

You were there ? Did you see the message? Have you seen the non-response and the ban? Again like from the start here with your friends of the pack, you talk without knowing and saying it's a lie. And you are surprised that we answer you badly? One thing is certain: you do not want this to change!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lvw06 said:

You were there ? Did you see the message? Have you seen the non-response and the ban? Again like from the start here with your friends of the pack, you talk without knowing and saying it's a lie. And you are surprised that we answer you badly? One thing is certain: you do not want this to change!

Well then... show us your original message and their response. I would love to see it. It sounds to me like you have an issue with admins primarily, and that's none of our concern here. We don't care about what some admin of some private server does.

As for here on this forum, I will continue as long as it takes as long as you and your little friends in this topic will continue to support cheaters. They are the cheaters who must be having a good laugh right now reading your bullshit. So good night !

My guy.... didn't I say that there obviously are cheaters? go take a break, you seem pissed off for no reason at everyone here... what do you want us to do? We can't ban cheaters, we can't get you unbanned from discord...
Private DayZ servers have nothing to do with DayZ forums, so go take your rant somewhere else.

Sometimes if you ALWAYS have issues with something, it might not be other's fault... it might be your fault.

Edited by DefectiveWater
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, DefectiveWater said:

Sometimes if you ALWAYS have issues with something, it might not be other's fault... it might be your fault.

And that ??? Is that my fault, no doubt? And this is a random example! There is more performer with each passing day. But you're right it's my fault! 😄

dayz_hack.jpg

Edited by lvw06
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 1

On 5/21/2021 at 5:52 AM, steam-76561198085562680 said:

Please, do something with cheaters on official servers. I meet them every day. This game is good but has no future while lots of cheaters take over the game. 

Poor player who starts on DayZ. See where you've just come in? In a community that denies the cheat and goes after those who want to denounce it. Welcome to Dayz and its toxic community. This forum will have shown you to what extent it is forbidden to denounce a fact and to want to make things happen. You will have seen how you get lynched when you refuse to provide an element that does not have to be verified anyway. Evidence of what? And why do ? To tell yourself that you are inventing anyway, that you are lying and that you are wrong. They will always think they are more qualified than you about what is right and wrong. While in reality they know nothing about it. Welcome to the DayZ community, the one that defends cheating by closing its eyes! 😥

• Haha 1
  • Beans 1

Nobody is denying the existence of hackers on official or community servers. We are very aware of it, but hacking is obviously not only a problem in our game, it's a global problem. And of course hackers can connect to any community server that is not password or whitelist-protected. And not every community server has active admins, and following up on cheating accusations can take time.

That said, we are aware of the situation, and hacking reports should be forwarded to our anti-cheat provider BattlEye.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, lvw06 said:

And that ??? Is that my fault, no doubt? And this is a random example! There is more performer with each passing day. But you're right it's my fault! 😄

dayz_hack.jpg

No... my point wasn't that cheaters are your fault. But having issue with everyone here on the forums IS your fault. You are expecting something from us that we can't do.

Few people kindly asked for you to provide proof (of admins approving cheats), all there is to it.

This is bullshit and sometimes it is worse, with the approval of the admins!

and this... if you have an issue with private servers, then this is not the place to talk about it. Contact admins/owners and talk it out with them, or just find a different server.

We called you out on talking shit to admins, we didn't say that cheaters don't exist.

Karmakrew, Spaggies EU

I personally never had issues with these servers. I did however see a suspicious death on a stream from one streamer, and it was sorted out.

No self respecting admin would allow cheaters on their server, provided that they know about them.

Edited by DefectiveWater
  • Like 3

There are servers with serious admins who 'hunt down' cheaters and there are servers that don't.  If you don't want any cheaters around, set up a private, PASSWORDED server and only give out the password (and whitelist) to people you trust won't cheat.  As to OPEN private servers with no passwords, get to know the admins on them and see how they handle things.  There are OVER 3000 PRIVATE DAYZ servers out there.  If you can't find one that satisfies you, you're aren't making much of an effort either.

• Like 1

On 5/22/2021 at 2:55 PM, lvw06 said:

The time to provide proof is over!

Amen.  The time to provide proof is over!

I can't believe people are asking you to provide proof!  Cheaters are everywhere.  Private and Official servers.  Criminal behavior is always a step ahead of those policing.  Those who say "there's no cheating on non-official servers" are delusional.  In my opinion, it is completely unreasonable to ask someone to provide proof of the situation when.  1)  How can you not see it.  2) People on all sorts of forums discuss it.  3) This is not limited to any one game.  4)  It's been acknowledged by BI staff.  For Years!! 5) In the last 2 years they've banned far more accounts for cheating than the previous 5.  Go read about it.

Saying "go to private servers" is a terrible solution.   When I buy a finished product, I shouldn't have to invest more time into building it.  I shouldn't have to spend an inordinate amount of time maintaining it.  When I buy a new car I'm not expected to make my own tires.  This is the age of specialization.  We really have to figure out how to make the things we buy not be terrible?  We have to set up our own servers and establish our own communities, just so we can play the game at entry level?  That horrible.  Not being able to play, and be happy, with the standards that the provider gives us, because it's plagued with issues is horseshit.   This is how business and ideas die.  

The cheaters are everywhere!  Why put cars server side to help fight cheaters?  Why would the game company execute decisions like this?  Why try to fight cheaters with bad design when you're just going to pass the blame to BattleEye?

On 5/23/2021 at 12:46 PM, McWendy said:

Especially since you obviously cant headshot for shit. 

For all those claimed hours you still must suck at the game.

Really?  This is the argument you use to counter the poster's claim that there are cheaters?   This is a perfect post from you.  Clueless any whiny.

For all those claimed hours you still must suck at the game.

On 5/23/2021 at 10:45 AM, MaVerick_GDZ said:

Jesus mate, get your head checked. As an admin myself for 6yrs+ I can tell you first hand that most accusations are nothing but hot air, not all, but most. Since the mod days the DayZ community has a problem with being extremely paranoid when it comes to cheats, as you are perfectly demonstrating right now.

Still waiting for the proof 😘

This has to be a lie.  Admin for 6 years.  Claims all the community is paranoid.  Actually asks for hard to get proof when the devs basically said this isn't true.

Edited by Parazight
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Parazight said:

Amen.  The time to provide proof is over!

I can't believe people are asking you to provide proof!  Cheaters are everywhere.  Private and Official servers.  Criminal behavior is always a step ahead of those policing.  Those who say "there's no cheating on non-official servers" are delusional.  In my opinion, it is completely unreasonable to ask someone to provide proof of the situation when.  1)  How can you not see it.  2) People on all sorts of forums discuss it.  3) This is not limited to any one game.  4)  It's been acknowledged by BI staff.  For Years!!

Saying "go to private servers" is a terrible solution.   When I buy a finished product, I shouldn't have to invest more time into building it.  I shouldn't have to spend an inordinate amount of time maintaining it.  When I buy a new car I'm not expected to make my own tires.  This is the age of specialization.  We really have to figure out how to make the things we buy not be terrible?  We have to set up our own servers and establish our own communities, just so we can play the game at entry level?  That horrible.  Not being able to play, and be happy, with the standards that the provider gives us, because it's plagued with issues is horseshit.   This is how business and ideas die.  

The cheaters are everywhere!  Why put cars server side to help fight cheaters?  Why would the game company execute decisions like this?  Why try to fight cheaters with bad design when you're just going to pass the blame to BattleEye?

Really?  This is the argument you use to counter the poster's claim that there are cheaters?   This is a perfect post from you.  Clueless any whiny.

Dude are you Just scavaging through post Just to put your salt everywhere?. This discussion is more then a week old. 

You didn't even put the context in. Just a snip and snap doesn't make you look smart. Read the rest of the thread.....

Nobody in this thread denied cheating exist. Which you would have known if you Read the rest. 

From a contributor you went to a provoking smart ass.... Someone hacked your account or did corona put you down? 

• Haha 1

Umm...I dunno if that post is serious or not. I don't think it is? But it's monday, getting late, it's a thread I don't care about. Could be anything.

Edited by MaVerick_GDZ

Here's context: we can play on private servers - maybe even whitelisted - and have a better chance of fighting off scripters. Local admins can respond a lot faster than by going through official channels and waiting forever. Like in real world. You can deal with a burglar on your own or just wait for help while being raped. BI knows, Bi acknowledges - but so what? Even their internet forum is leaking currently. That's a fact.

When our server was still active, we have once encountered a band of scripters. Like 10 of them in one wrap (or should i say "squad"). And they were cleansed pretty much immediately. Why? Because admins of different servers are exchanging such intel. "~Hey, watch out for XYZ dudes, they were hacking on our turf and were banned for it". So our guys were watching, were ready and caught them in act. It was that easy. Server admins are doing all that for free, while BI is taking the cash and doing the same but as slow as humanly possible. For how long though?

Our server died when BI shutted it down. It was about donations. BI don't like how community works. BI also don't know how to make money. I understand that "DayZ" was just a sidekick, but hey, how many millions it generated over the years? They've achieved a brand new engine thanks to it as well. But - So what?... Scripters were chewing it yesterday and are chewing it today. So much time and money invested, so much more to gain... And it's all wasted each day. Marketing for "DayZ" is close to nonexistent. It's development is simply slow. It's not getting any younger, withering on a market. Even damn Bugthesda knows how to use community in their favor - even Todd knows how. But here? It's faceless. Rocket was taking the blame years ago, but who's taking it now?

"(...)When I buy a finished product, I shouldn't have to invest more time into building it." - This game is not finished and never was. It's working and.. that's it.

• Like 2

On 6/14/2021 at 11:00 PM, nemorus said:

Our server died when BI shutted it down. It was about donations. BI don't like how community works. BI also don't know how to make money.

You have to stream and be nice to them on twitter it looks like, then you are pretty much golden. As a community you have to fight off stuff like that. We also had a questionable attempt from BIS to communicate with us, sending alarming server messages and stressing out our players. Yeah BIS, we won't forget that. It was about donation and giving our donators a different forum color. Questions about our donations were one of the first when getting into contact with them about a server provider doing bad stuff. After that, they just forwarded all my mails AFAIK.

As for making money "with DayZ" you have to be allowed for that. There is a site where you can register and of course follow some rules. Couldn't agree more at the topic at hand though and getting a gang of those lowlifes is a pretty good feeling.

Edited by MaVerick_GDZ

I almost don't play on the official servers, sometimes I go in, but the game slows down a lot. Maybe this is due to too much loot or because of a large number of players (which is unlikely). Or because of the fact that cheaters load the server? I don't know, I can only guess. In general, the official servers are very overloaded. A year ago, this situation did not exist. On unofficial servers, everything is OK. I always choose vanilla, without mods. Share if you have such a problem?

Imagine asking for proof of hackers on official servers in 2021. Someone's been asleep for the last seven years.

On 5/23/2021 at 10:45 AM, MaVerick_GDZ said:

Jesus mate, get your head checked. As an admin myself for 6yrs+ I can tell you first hand that most accusations are nothing but hot air, not all, but most. Since the mod days the DayZ community has a problem with being extremely paranoid when it comes to cheats, as you are perfectly demonstrating right now.

Still waiting for the proof 😘

Okay.  You've been an admin for 6+years and somehow that makes you an expert regarding 'most accusations'.  Really?  Where do you get your metrics?  You speak for the community?   Apparently we're extremely paranoid when it comes to cheats.  Based on what?  Show me your proof.  Give me detailed numbers/percentages.  Oh, you cant?  Then why ask for it from Ivw06?

You seem to think that admins don't cheat.  Oh?  Is there an application process to be an admin?  Do admins have to pass some sort of moral background check?  Of course not.  Everyday gamers cheat, no doubt about it.  Nothing separates admins from cheaters or non-cheaters.  If I start my own server, does that mean my moral code is instantly good?  Just because a person is an admin, does not mean they don't cheat.  It's pretty simple logic.  Asking for proof is ridiculous.   The servers he mentioned are rife with cheaters.  I've been on them all.  I'm not going to provide proof because that request is beyond ridiculous.

Further, the personal attacks on Ivw06, instead of what he posts, are not warranted.  Sure, his counter argument is less than ideal, but maybe you can recognize the frustration when English is not your mother-tongue.   I realize that moderators on this site are all on extended hiatus, so I will gladly comment on a week old thread regarding issues that have been going on for years. 

On 6/14/2021 at 1:47 PM, McWendy said:

From a contributor you went to a provoking smart ass.... Someone hacked your account or did corona put you down?

Great comment.  Not as good as your regular personal attacks, but at least you tried.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 2

I used to own a server.  I gave it up because the cost outweighed the benefit since it was very difficult to keep it populated.

While I had it though, I always figured the burden of proof regarding cheaters was on me.  To put it on those actually playing on the server is mind boggling to say the least.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Parazight said:

Apparently we're extremely paranoid when it comes to cheats.  Based on what?  

Like the number of people who think when their tent is robbed it must have been cheaters? Because their tent was "well hidden". 

Edited by William Sternritter
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Parazight said:

Okay.  You've been an admin for 6+years and somehow that makes you an expert regarding 'most accusations'.  Really?  Where do you get your metrics?  You speak for the community?   Apparently we're extremely paranoid when it comes to cheats.  Based on what?  Show me your proof.  Give me detailed numbers/percentages.  Oh, you cant?  Then why ask for it from Ivw06? 

You seem to think that admins don't cheat.  Oh?  Is there an application process to be an admin?  Do admins have to pass some sort of moral background check?  Of course not.  Everyday gamers cheat, no doubt about it.  Nothing separates admins from cheaters or non-cheaters.  If I start my own server, does that mean my moral code is instantly good?  Just because a person is an admin, does not mean they don't cheat.  It's pretty simple logic.  Asking for proof is ridiculous.   The servers he mentioned are rife with cheaters.  I've been on them all.  I'm not going to provide proof because that request is beyond ridiculous.

Further, the personal attacks on Ivw06, instead of what he posts, are not warranted.  Sure, his counter argument is less than ideal, but maybe you can recognize the frustration when English is not your mother-tongue.   I realize that moderators on this site are all on extended hiatus, so I will gladly comment on a week old thread regarding issues that have been going on for years. 

Much questions, but not enough interest on my side to really dive into that. Whatever floats your boat mate.

• Like 1