lynn.zaw

Console Update 1.11

When are the hotfix coming? Because it’s more unplayable now than before. Players are lagging so bad now you cannot even shoot them, the desync is terrible. The duplication it’s crazy and the loot cycling it’s a joke. People that don’t play this game often logging in now take all the stuff they can take duplicate and go into secondary accounts and do the same thing and then don’t play for months. The problem is on experimental that is not a lot of people playing and do the same thing to do on the full game so they can get the data when it’s full server duplication and loot cycling. 

I just saw two guys in the heli crash site my friend just crashed from the server and I cannot make the shot because the leg so much, they didn’t even know I was there. We just called it a night no point playing. No point of looting dead bodies and giving stuff to your friends because they cannot see it so they have not fixed it yet. It’s like they say on PC every time an update comes they make one small step further and two or three step back. Play on a Xbox Series X and 100-100 fiber. 

Congratulation devs 👏🏻

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Snake14180 said:

When are the hotfix coming? Because it’s more unplayable now than before. Players are lagging so bad now you cannot even shoot them, the desync is terrible. The duplication it’s crazy and the loot cycling it’s a joke. People that don’t play this game often logging in now take all the stuff they can take duplicate and go into secondary accounts and do the same thing and then don’t play for months. The problem is on experimental that is not a lot of people playing and do the same thing to do on the full game so they can get the data when it’s full server duplication and loot cycling. 

I just saw two guys in the heli crash site my friend just crashed from the server and I cannot make the shot because the leg so much, they didn’t even know I was there. We just called it a night no point playing. No point of looting dead bodies and giving stuff to your friends because they cannot see it so they have not fixed it yet. It’s like they say on PC every time an update comes they make one small step further and two or three step back. Play on a Xbox Series X and 100-100 fiber. 

Congratulation devs 👏🏻

I haven't encountered any dupers since 1.11 and I've seen a lot and killed a lot of players. how do you know that people are still duping? I've had no server crashes due to duping on console. 

10 hours ago, rackinglad27 said:

I haven't encountered any dupers since 1.11 and I've seen a lot and killed a lot of players. how do you know that people are still duping? I've had no server crashes due to duping on console. 

Well I can send you a link/video of a friend that find like over 30 mines in the coast in official server to start with. 

• Sad 3

9xCIwqG.jpeg

Duping is alive and well on consoles. Just found this. Sorry for the crappy quality, easier to just take a phone pic. I really doubt that this is genuine. 

Xbox Official Server NY 8534. Only two weeks or so after the wipe. Probably won't take long for the loot economy to be completely borked all over again. 😫 Getting this locked down HAS to be a priority. 

@lynn.zaw @ImpulZ 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, thepoey said:

9xCIwqG.jpeg

Duping is alive and well on consoles. Just found this. Sorry for the crappy quality, easier to just take a phone pic. I really doubt that this is genuine. 

Xbox Official Server NY 8534. Only two weeks or so after the wipe. Probably won't take long for the loot economy to be completely borked all over again. 😫 Getting this locked down HAS to be a priority. 

@lynn.zaw @ImpulZ 

Maybe you know but if you don’t. Use the Xbox app only if you have take a screenshot or a video download to your phone if you want better quality. Sending  him a PM of my friend finding some few mines in the coast, he said it was even more.

It’s was not the same leg on a Friday night and the server was on high. It seems to lag a lot when the service full and people are in a queue. But it’s seems like we have gone back in time full gear guy at the coast, mines everywhere, people camping on the apartments in Cherno. 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Snake14180 said:

Maybe you know but if you don’t. Use the Xbox app only if you have take a screenshot or a video download to your phone if you want better quality. Sending  him a PM of my friend finding some few mines in the coast, he said it was even more.

It’s was not the same leg on a Friday night and the server was on high. It seems to lag a lot when the service full and people are in a queue. But it’s seems like we have gone back in time full gear guy at the coast, mines everywhere, people camping on the apartments in Cherno. 

oh yeah just couldn't remember my password for the app login

edit: yeah loot economy on Livonia is already screwed again. Bases 3 walls deep are getting busted open in seconds. Probably an army of duppers with endless grenades. Exhausting that this is still happening with absolute no end in sight. This is how you kill the player base. Let the cheaters run rampant. 

Edited by thepoey

22 hours ago, thepoey said:

oh yeah just couldn't remember my password for the app login

edit: yeah loot economy on Livonia is already screwed again. Bases 3 walls deep are getting busted open in seconds. Probably an army of duppers with endless grenades. Exhausting that this is still happening with absolute no end in sight. This is how you kill the player base. Let the cheaters run rampant. 

I was wondering one thing, when they create a game is a lot of code and so. I was wondering what code do lake a M4 have. If you have a M4 and I have a M4 are they the same coded or what? If they are, can’t they make so every weapon have different codes and if you duplicate then you will have two guns with the same code and you cannot use them or disappeared or make the guy using that duplicated gun kill him self. 

• Haha 2

Version 1.11.153731_Hotfix 1(Released on 01.03.2021)

FIXED

• Weapons would not spawn with attachments
  • The truck battery could not be charged using the battery charger
  • The flag pole was refreshing bases more often than designed (every server restart) (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T156357)
  • The universal flashlight could be attached to handguards without a rail
  • The player could not switch to VSS iron sights when using PSO optics
  • A client crash related to attachment slots on base building objects

54 minutes ago, lynn.zaw said:

FIXED

• The flag pole was refreshing bases more often than designed (every server restart) (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T156357)

hoping picking up items off zombie issue would of been addressed

I'm glad the flagpole duplication glitch is fixed but can we please fix the glitch players are still abusing the YouTube method glitch and it is mostly done by cheaters and griefers. Is there anyway the next hotfix can do something about it? Increased login timer? 

I keep killing players with full inventories of landmines, finding rooms of field bags on the coast with duplicate items, and this is the 4th time since wipe a duper faction on my server has wiped every base. We killed 7 guys today attacking base and every one of them had field backpacks packed with grenades. It makes building bases completely pointless if any cheater can run up with dozens of grenades and destroy an entire base in an instant.  Even followed a freshie on the coast and he ran into a dock container and came out fully heared LAR / VSS. Duped a kit right off of a alt account to go and grief other players. SMH. 

It seems like theres no reprocussion for cheaters in this game and if ANYTHING should be fixed that should be the #1 priority. These players aren't playing a survival game they are just cheating to play like its Call Of Duty or something. 

Edited by EvilOdious
  • Like 2
  • Beans 1

2 hours ago, lynn.zaw said:

FIXED

We are sick of cheaters ruining the game, I have over 500 hours in this game and I'm telling you right now...If you don't fix this everybody will stop playing Dayz. 

Dayz Duping Glitch (WORKING 1.11 Xbox/Ps5)

Dayz Duping Glitch (WORKING 1.11 Xbox/PS4)

Edited by Alcatraz2021
  • Beans 2

2 hours ago, EvilOdious said:

I'm glad the flagpole duplication glitch is fixed but can we please fix the glitch players are still abusing the YouTube method glitch and it is mostly done by cheaters and griefers. Is there anyway the next hotfix can do something about it? Increased login timer? 

I keep killing players with full inventories of landmines, finding rooms of field bags on the coast with duplicate items, and this is the 4th time since wipe a duper faction on my server has wiped every base. We killed 7 guys today attacking base and every one of them had field backpacks packed with grenades. It makes building bases completely pointless if any cheater can run up with dozens of grenades and destroy an entire base in an instant.  Even followed a freshie on the coast and he ran into a dock container and came out fully heared LAR / VSS. Duped a kit right off of a alt account to go and grief other players. SMH. 

It seems like theres no reprocussion for cheaters in this game and if ANYTHING should be fixed that should be the #1 priority. These players aren't playing a survival game they are just cheating to play like its Call Of Duty or something. 

I'm so sick of the cheaters when we play legit.

2 minutes ago, Alcatraz2021 said:

We are sick of cheaters ruining the game, I have over 500 hours in this game and I'm telling you right now...If you don't fix this everybody will stop playing Dayz. 

Yeah, this needs to be addressed ASAP. It’s out of control 

• Beans 1

You guys don't want to see the PC hacks going around if you think duping is the worst of the issues DayZ has.

On PC hackers can:
Freecam
Change weather to 234234234% (just makes a whitescreen with whitenoise)
Spawn objects; invisible walls, gear
Delete objects
Move objects

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Alcatraz2021 said:

I have over 3000 hours since it was game preview, play a community server, problem solved for the time being.

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, GavasaurusRex said:

I have over 3000 hours since it was game preview, play a community server, problem solved for the time being.

Doesn’t solve the problem at all. 

• Beans 1

5 hours ago, lynn.zaw said:

FIXED

I rent a server and thought it was something I was screwing up in the files.  Couldn't figure it out and wasted a lot of time on trying to figure it out but its good to see it wasn't something I was doing wrong.

5 hours ago, lynn.zaw said:

Not sure how relevant this is anyhow since truck batteries don't deplete.  I actually prefer it that way as it makes no sense that they would when driven (quite the opposite).  ....but does this mean that they will now deplete with every start up like the cars do?

Any word on the inventory issues being fixed that were introduced from this update?  We can no longer use the square button to transfer items to our inventory from dead zombies, etc.  You either need to drop them down to the ground first or use "X" to drag them to inventory, hands, etc. 

4 hours ago, Alcatraz2021 said:

I'm so sick of the cheaters when we play legit.

It's already easy enough to bust into bases with how abundant grenades are, even just by looting. 6 grenades and the stupid cooking pot trick makes walls pretty useless. Makes it pretty pointless to build anything since it won't last more than a day or two at best. Add in cheaters and it's just tons of half busted open bases littering the servers all over again.  And with how inconsistent cars perform, those are also sort of pointless to take the time to get one working. 

So the only real thing to do is...PVP, I guess. Pretty frustrating. 

Edited by thepoey
  • Beans 1

How about adding electricity to the barbed wire with a battery and iron wire? Or generator for electric barbed wire 

Edited by Boroda Thug
  • Beans 2

I don't even know how to report this to the feedback tracker, because I can't accurately reproduce it for the life of me, but there's a horrible glitch that occurs at complete random on my Xbox One X where the controller will go completely unresponsive seemingly only around other players, but otherwise, there's no rhyme or reason. It's intermittent, but I am getting pretty sick of it. Can't access anything within DayZ, the only thing that works is the Home Button. The only other thing I notice is that the character will completely reset from whatever state it is in (sitting, crouching, etc.)  to Neutral.  

It's fucking GAME BREAKING. It happens to me way more than it should, and the only solution is the shut off the console or to restart the game. How do I know this is a DayZ problem and not an Xbox One X or hardware issue? Because this is the ONLY game I play where this occurs. No other game has or has ever had this issue in all of the time I have owned this Xbox. 

It just got me killed because of the stupid 15 second relog timer, which I wouldn't mind, if I didn't have to constantly relog in this game because of desync issues, but good god.

I'm usually really patient and forgiving with this kind of stuff with this game, but this particular death really got me tilted. How the hell is this even an issue? Has anyone else experienced this? 

I have some video of it, but it doesn't show much, other than me realizing my control is completely unresponsive, and me shutting the console off, so I don't know how helpful that would be, but come on.  

I think I am checked out for a while. I'll check back in a year, maybe when I can count on some basic functionality to consistently work. A video game shouldn't be this unintentionally frustrating. 

On 3/1/2021 at 9:57 AM, GavasaurusRex said:

People like you are apart of the problem. How is that helping the issue with people duping items ? 

On 3/1/2021 at 1:42 PM, thepoey said:

It's already easy enough to bust into bases with how abundant grenades are, even just by looting. 6 grenades and the stupid cooking pot trick makes walls pretty useless. Makes it pretty pointless to build anything since it won't last more than a day or two at best. Add in cheaters and it's just tons of half busted open bases littering the servers all over again.  And with how inconsistent cars perform, those are also sort of pointless to take the time to get one working. 

So the only real thing to do is...PVP, I guess. Pretty frustrating. 

Nah i rather not play until the cheating is fix. It's a unfair advantage imo

20 minutes ago, Alcatraz2021 said:

People like you are apart of the problem. How is that helping the issue with people duping items ? 

It doesn't but it's one way that can help avoid all of that depending on who is running the server. 

I rent my own that only myself, my friends and friends of friends can play on.  Essentially, everyone is vetted in the sense that we already know who we are playing with and there is a level of trust that no one will cheat that you just can't get on a public server, etc.  

Before I started renting, I was playing on a community server that I was invited to join through Twitter IIRC when I simply asked.  They had their own rules and vetted players.  Anyone found cheating or breaking the server rules would be banned from the server.  It was a great group of guys and we had a lot of fun.  

That's the cool thing about community servers is that you can control who is allowed to join and / or who isn't.  You can also set the parameters, wipe the server when you want, track players, track events, etc.  .....so, if moderated well, a community server can indeed be an alternative to public ones where dupers are allowed to roam free.