lynn.zaw

Console Update 1.11

22 hours ago, thepoey said:

I don't even know how to report this to the feedback tracker, because I can't accurately reproduce it for the life of me, but there's a horrible glitch that occurs at complete random on my Xbox One X where the controller will go completely unresponsive seemingly only around other players, but otherwise, there's no rhyme or reason. It's intermittent, but I am getting pretty sick of it. Can't access anything within DayZ, the only thing that works is the Home Button. The only other thing I notice is that the character will completely reset from whatever state it is in (sitting, crouching, etc.)  to Neutral.  

It's fucking GAME BREAKING. It happens to me way more than it should, and the only solution is the shut off the console or to restart the game. How do I know this is a DayZ problem and not an Xbox One X or hardware issue? Because this is the ONLY game I play where this occurs. No other game has or has ever had this issue in all of the time I have owned this Xbox. 

It just got me killed because of the stupid 15 second relog timer, which I wouldn't mind, if I didn't have to constantly relog in this game because of desync issues, but good god.

I'm usually really patient and forgiving with this kind of stuff with this game, but this particular death really got me tilted. How the hell is this even an issue? Has anyone else experienced this? 

I have some video of it, but it doesn't show much, other than me realizing my control is completely unresponsive, and me shutting the console off, so I don't know how helpful that would be, but come on.  

I think I am checked out for a while. I'll check back in a year, maybe when I can count on some basic functionality to consistently work. A video game shouldn't be this unintentionally frustrating. 

You’ve tried reinstalling, right?

2 hours ago, dastheus said:

You’ve tried reinstalling, right?

Several times 

• Beans 1

10 hours ago, thepoey said:

Several times 

I'm moving to Rust. Things will never change!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 1

30 minutes ago, Alcatraz2021 said:

I'm moving to Rust. Things will never change!

oh don't worry, Rust has its own set of problems lol 

• Haha 2
  • Beans 1

I am no longer surprised by the ineptitude of the Dayz devs... This last wipe is just the latest example of it. Same old problems, and no attempt to address them. Duping? Cars moving around with no one in them? The boxing stance with a gun really in their hands? All old news made new again by a dumpster fire update! DayZ could be the greatest game, but after every "fix" it becomes more unplayable. My squad was 3/4 wiped last night by a guy holding a shovel. Now on my alt server, I'm the only player online, the server is so glitchy it is UNPLAYABLE. FIX THIS CRAP NOW!!! #dayzdumpsterfire

• Beans 2

22 hours ago, thepoey said:

oh don't worry, Rust has its own set of problems lol 

When things never change, Might as well 🤣

19 hours ago, Mortis 'solnichy sniper' Angels said:

I am no longer surprised by the ineptitude of the Dayz devs... This last wipe is just the latest example of it. Same old problems, and no attempt to address them. Duping? Cars moving around with no one in them? The boxing stance with a gun really in their hands? All old news made new again by a dumpster fire update! DayZ could be the greatest game, but after every "fix" it becomes more unplayable. My squad was 3/4 wiped last night by a guy holding a shovel. Now on my alt server, I'm the only player online, the server is so glitchy it is UNPLAYABLE. FIX THIS CRAP NOW!!! #dayzdumpsterfire

We're probably wasting time here. But! Other player's have these issue and it's completely ignored 😠

• Beans 1

On 3/2/2021 at 8:18 PM, thepoey said:

I don't even know how to report this to the feedback tracker, because I can't accurately reproduce it for the life of me, but there's a horrible glitch that occurs at complete random on my Xbox One X where the controller will go completely unresponsive seemingly only around other players, but otherwise, there's no rhyme or reason. It's intermittent, but I am getting pretty sick of it. Can't access anything within DayZ, the only thing that works is the Home Button. The only other thing I notice is that the character will completely reset from whatever state it is in (sitting, crouching, etc.)  to Neutral.  

It's fucking GAME BREAKING. It happens to me way more than it should, and the only solution is the shut off the console or to restart the game. How do I know this is a DayZ problem and not an Xbox One X or hardware issue? Because this is the ONLY game I play where this occurs. No other game has or has ever had this issue in all of the time I have owned this Xbox. 

It just got me killed because of the stupid 15 second relog timer, which I wouldn't mind, if I didn't have to constantly relog in this game because of desync issues, but good god.

I'm usually really patient and forgiving with this kind of stuff with this game, but this particular death really got me tilted. How the hell is this even an issue? Has anyone else experienced this? 

I have some video of it, but it doesn't show much, other than me realizing my control is completely unresponsive, and me shutting the console off, so I don't know how helpful that would be, but come on.  

I think I am checked out for a while. I'll check back in a year, maybe when I can count on some basic functionality to consistently work. A video game shouldn't be this unintentionally frustrating. 

Ok, got some more video evidence of this. Also happened to my buddy. Here's two videos of this. 

At about the :34 second mark in the first video. HUD just completely vanishes. He's able to at least get into the menu and start the logging process, which fixes it for a second. Both times are in proximity of another player. Second video is shorter because I had to cut out me going back to the Xbox Live home menu. But both times, HUD suddenly vanishes, controls become COMPLETELY unresponsive. I have no idea how to reproduce this, but there's clear evidence of it. @lynn.zaw  First video is on an Xbox Series S. Second video is on an Xbox One X. @ImpulZ This is a game breaking glitch. It needs to be addressed. 

• Beans 1

Dear Devs....

1. Please fix Server Performance (e.g. servers that where running smooth with 70 slots before are barely playable with 50 slots since the latest patch/update)

2. Please fix the sensitivity problems/bugs on console (iron sights should have same sensitivity as scopes), best would be to have different "adjustable" settings for zoom and hipfire (and maybe an adjustable sens option for sniper/long range scopes)

3. Please do your Xbox-player base a favor enable/add "double tap to always talk" on "XBOX" (like on Playstation) as constantly holding down a button on the d-pad to talk can be very annoying/frustrating in many situations (e.g. PVP and/or RP)...

4. Please do your Playstation-player base a favor and enable 60fps for the PS5 (I don't know if it can be done with Sony's Backwards Compatible System but if it can't be done due Sony's BC system let us know)

(5.) If possible host a console related live stream to adress/answer the most important console related questions. That would be a very nice move of your team and I'm sure that it would be much appreciated by the console player base.

Thanks in advance... 🙂

Edited by SillyJoe

On 3/6/2021 at 8:40 PM, thepoey said:

Ok, got some more video evidence of this. Also happened to my buddy. Here's two videos of this. 

At about the :34 second mark in the first video. HUD just completely vanishes. He's able to at least get into the menu and start the logging process, which fixes it for a second. Both times are in proximity of another player. Second video is shorter because I had to cut out me going back to the Xbox Live home menu. But both times, HUD suddenly vanishes, controls become COMPLETELY unresponsive. I have no idea how to reproduce this, but there's clear evidence of it. @lynn.zaw  First video is on an Xbox Series S. Second video is on an Xbox One X. @ImpulZ This is a game breaking glitch. It needs to be addressed. 

When the HUD disappeared can you not move? If they happen press start and go back well fix it. That’s happen when you use the quick well too fast or something

Edited by Snake14180

Do more players have problems that the game crash a lot now on Xbox? Have crash some time for me but my friend it’s happening a lot. When get back from a crash it happen shortly after he come back. 

18 hours ago, Snake14180 said:

Do more players have problems that the game crash a lot now on Xbox? Have crash some time for me but my friend it’s happening a lot. When get back from a crash it happen shortly after he come back. 

I can only speak for Xbox Series X and DayZ does crash a lot on my end but it can also run fine for several hours without crashing...

Imo the 1.11 Update is a disaster (on console), especially the server performance is a bad joke since 1.11 + lot all the crashing combined with desync and bugs.

9 hours ago, SillyJoe said:

I can only speak for Xbox Series X and DayZ does crash a lot on my end but it can also run fine for several hours without crashing...

Imo the 1.11 Update is a disaster (on console), especially the server performance is a bad joke since 1.11 + lot all the crashing combined with desync and bugs.

Ok. Yeah we have the Series X to

On 3/12/2021 at 1:23 AM, Snake14180 said:

When the HUD disappeared can you not move? If they happen press start and go back well fix it. That’s happen when you use the quick well too fast or something

Yeah, completely unable to move. Sometimes pressing starting and initiating the Logout helps, sometimes it doesn't.