Greensek

Console Update 1.07

Hello Survivors,

We have just released a hotfix for Xbox One, PS4 should follow shortly after.

Further information on this hotfix can be found here: https://forums.dayz.com/topic/247672-state-of-the-107-console-issues/?do=findComment&comment=2455869

Read the patch notes below:

Game Hotfix 1 (19.02.2020)

GAME

ADDED

• Added: Sound for amusement park objects

FIXED

• Fixed: A game crash caused by inventory manipulation
  • Fixed: A server crash related to dropping large items (reverted the physical dropping until this issue is resolved)
  • Fixed: A case of bullets not being registered when starting to shoot while the weapon is moved
  • Fixed: Doors in certain military barracks were disappearing
  • Fixed: Item description of beige Working Boots
  • Fixed: An exploit allowing to carry heavy items while running
  • Fixed: Voice chat could be activated while in the inventory

First post updated.

Best Regards, 

-Greensek

1 hour ago, Greensek said:

Hello Survivors,

Further information on this hotfix can be found here: https://forums.dayz.com/topic/247672-state-of-the-107-console-issues/?do=findComment&comment=2455869

GAME

ADDED

FIXED

• Fixed: A server crash related to dropping large items (reverted the physical dropping until this issue is resolved)
  • Fixed: A case of bullets not being registered when starting to shoot while the weapon is moved

First post updated.

Best Regards, 

-Greensek

Äähhhm what is with the fps dropp/stuttering?  Its still like before it still stutters like hell no difference at all

5 hours ago, Greensek said:

Hello Survivors,

GAME

ADDED

FIXED

First post updated.

Best Regards, 

-Greensek

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE WEAPONS AND THE NEW STUFF?

I tagged you (and the other admins) yesterday and asked why the repeater, its ammo and the rubber slugs are not to be found on public Xbox servers, it would be much appreciated if you cared to comment.

Unless the weapons and ammo are now to be found, then (as far as I can see) this hotfix fixes none of the important things (inventory bug, desynch, fps stuttering and the promised weapons and non lethal ammo which is missing in action unless you play private servers).

_PLEASE_ comment.

Edited by Jonas Levin
  • Like 2

@ImpulZ @Greensek @Max Planck Apparently the hotfix introduced an easy way (edit: possible several...) to crash the servers (and possible dupe too, I haven't done it myself) and people have started abusing the hell out of it in a very short time.

The server I'm playing on right now (EU3852) has literally crashed ("no message received for x seconds") 8-9 times in 25 minutes and it even seems to be getting more frequent - you join in, run 20-50 meters and the server crashes again.

Is this something you guys are looking into, because it is literally making it impossible to play right now and most likely until fixed...

Edited by Jonas Levin

It's nothing to do with the items being Physical or not (stacking doors/tents) even now that you've reverted this the crashing is constant. It's people having stuff glitched in inventory, which used to just freeze the item not crash the game which it does now.. 5 mins after update I've got a dude climbing into my base on two car doors, thanks for bringing that back, more sleepless dayz for me!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, PFranky said:

It's nothing to do with the items being Physical or not (stacking doors/tents) even now that you've reverted this the crashing is constant. It's people having stuff glitched in inventory, which used to just freeze the item not crash the game which it does now.. 5 mins after update I've got a dude climbing into my base on two car doors, thanks for bringing that back, more sleepless dayz for me!

The reason it is crashing constantly is because they added a couple of bugs that crashes the whole server (and throws everybody off) and which is easily reproducable.

Im guessing people are using it to grief (to deny people access to your dead body and just to be jerks) and possible to dupe.

They releases a fix for it on PC experimental, crossed fingers that they push it to consoles QUICK.

@Greensek @ImpulZ @Max Planck :

Could you guys _please_ give us some info about the why the repeater, its ammo and the new rubbers slugs are not showing up on public servers plus maybe a timeframe for when its possible to revert the fps-stuttering and when a hotfix against the constant crashing is introduced?

I've been asking you guys about the missing weapons and such for several days (tagged you each time) but to no avail and I find it hard to believe you have not seen it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jonas Levin said:

The reason it is crashing constantly is because they added a couple of bugs that crashes the whole server (and throws everybody off) and which is easily reproducable.

Im guessing people are using it to grief (to deny people access to your dead body and just to be jerks) and possible to dupe.

They releases a fix for it on PC experimental, crossed fingers that they push it to consoles QUICK.

@Greensek @ImpulZ @Max Planck :

Could you guys _please_ give us some info about the why the repeater, its ammo and the new rubbers slugs are not showing up on public servers plus maybe a timeframe for when its possible to revert the fps-stuttering and when a hotfix against the constant crashing is introduced?

I've been asking you guys about the missing weapons and such for several days (tagged you each time) but to no avail and I find it hard to believe you have not seen it.

Hi Jonas, 

As far as I'm aware, the repeater and rubber bullets should be spawning on public servers.

We will investigate, thank you 🙂

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Skimshady said:

Have you guys fixed the issue with the server crashing every 2 minutes?

Working on it.

On 2/16/2020 at 1:51 AM, vfxtodd said:

Needs another update. I cannot light my fireplace even with a dry hand drill or matches. Why is this a problem?

Not had this issue, but have noticed a new bug in this update where a fire appears to keep burning after is supposed to have run out. You can't use it or do anything with it, but it does look like it's burning. 

As other have mentioned as well, I've noticed more server crashes. We turned zombies off to try help but it didn't seem to make any difference. 

Gotta be honest, the general player experience is worse with this update. 

Edited by M00nfly

Hello Survivors, 

We just released a new hotfix for the current 1.07 update.

Game Hotfix 1 (19.02.2020) & Hotfix 2 (20.02.2020)

GAME

ADDED

FIXED

• Fixed: A server crash caused by certain player actions (On XBOX One)

First post updated.

Best Regards, 

-Greensek

• Thanks 2

@Greensek the twitter post Sai some official servers were going down, what about all the community servers? Was that intended and if so when are they coming back up? On xbox.

Whoever is the designer that's making this game you need to stop doing what you're doing because you're breaking the game because no one can play on any of the servers anymore. 

Now we just need the fps-stuttering, the inventory-bug, the desynch-bug to be fixed and for the Repeater, its ammo and the rubber slugs to actually show up on official servers... 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi Guys,

I would like to find out if an invert mouse option is available on xbox one.

I have tried everything from inverting my controller sticks in the xbox settings menu to no avail 😥

Keep up the good work.

On Xbox One official servers you can't find the Repeater Carbine, .357 ammo, or the rubber slugs

I'm not trying to rush anything here, but, for the next patch please work on players crashing while driving in cars. I play on a private server and in the past week I've lost approximately ten cars because of game crashes. I understand that you have a small development team for console but this has been a long standing issue that really has to be fixed.

10 hours ago, Greensek said:

Hi Jonas, 

As far as I'm aware, the repeater and rubber bullets should be spawning on public servers.

We will investigate, thank you 🙂

The repeater, .357 ammo, and rubber slugs are not spawning on Xbox official servers.

• Like 1

Fix fps stuttering/drops and Desync aka the evil of most things and I'll buy 2 copys of DayZ for two random guys in my FL.

Can anyone comment on ghost bullets? Is it finally fixed?

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

Latest hot fix seems to have addressed the most pressing bugs, particularly the crashes, but items are still getting stuck in containers, and at least on Xbox One, based on the numerous party chat invites I get from strangers claiming they can dupe anything, duping is potentially still a huge problem.

Obviously they could be BS, but it still happens pretty frequently, even in the the past few hours. 

Edited by thepoey

Er I’m getting terrible frame rates an I don’t know why ??? But the updates much better