xXDr3iHorn

I SRSLY WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Im sorry for my bad english im from Germany.

how is it even possible that ARMA2 Dayz MoD worked 100000 times better than a game from a professional dev. Studio?????!!!

im playing on PS4 and its nearly unplayable. It’s UNPLAYABLE!! Sounds lost , game crashes, screen freeze cars going destroyed, inventory doesn’t work , loot sucks , Base building is like the worst I’ve ever seen, if I could speak in German here I would tell you 1000 things , how you can improve dayz. And how many things are amazing bad.The game feels like the dev. don’t give a single fk about how the game performs. It feels like Bohemia never played dayz by themselves. It’s like politics. I waited to bought the game until the community says its playable. They run a patch few days ago which was used to fix problems but necessary BRINGS a WHOLE LOT OF EVEN MORE PROBLEMS. 

And don’t let me start talking about Livonia......and the fact that you want to bring in a new map in 2020. I mean WTF?!!?? Wtf are you guys thinking ?????

PERFORMANCE IS THE WORST AND THERE ARE TONS OF BUGS THAT MAKES THE GAME UNPLAYABLE!! How can you release a new map ? Which runs even shittier?? Every 2 sec new chunk loading, 20 FPS over hours on A PS4 PRO!

and you want to realease another one ? 
srsly give dayz back in these hands who dev. Arma 2 dayz mod. Privat guys can dev a better game than a professional team that’s amazing bad.. it’s amazing bad srsly..

I deinstalled the game already and I srlsy want my money back. 
I spend 50€ for dayz and another 15 for the WORLDST BIGGEST JOKE Livonia. 

I want it back!!

Buying SCUM for PC now, it’s just a fkin joke what Bohemia did. and do with a game with unlimited potential. 
So amazing much money and you spend like a fart to improve dayz. Take some advice at Fortnite.. the early where there was every week an update which srlsy improves the game. And in 2017 and early 2018 epic games doesn’t had that much money like Bohemia had! 

RIP dayz .. your time is over because no one of your parents give a fk about you.. 

check xDr3iHorn on YouTube. Not for sub me , I uploaded some of the shit what happens on ps4 with this amazing bugged shit game... srlsy do your job or sell dayz to guys who dev. This usually amazing game with love and passion. 

Edited by xXDr3iHorn
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

Ask for refund, there are already cases of people getting refunded on consoles (search this forum). There is enough evidence that the console performance is terrible.

• Like 3

In terms of performance I agree it has some lag spike specially if you driving in Zelen or Cherno, I'm using PS4 Pro with SSD and so far been driving 80+ Km/h without issue, except for cities like zelen can't even drive 20+ kmh which is sad, Just hope that Bohemia will come up with better optimization

The performance issues go beyond lag spikes in vehicles for many of us.  Also, there are folks who have freezes at any speed so they have to drive below or around 20 kph everywhere they go. 

That used to be me too until after one of the updates and then I was able to travel faster except in towns.  ....then it got a little worse but still better than my friends who gets long lags and have to maintain a low speed always.

I have no idea what they changed and even was a good sport and reported it on their support site.  ....but in usual BJ fashion, they don't respond to anyone there either even though they encourage people to report problems there in their rare Twitter.repsonses.

To the OP...  Yes, seek a refund through Sony would be my suggestion. I'm still mulling it over myself since I cancelled my server subscription and stopped playing because of the bugs / performance.  It could be a great game someday but not in its current form.

• Like 2

On 1/21/2020 at 5:44 PM, xXDr3iHorn said:

Buying SCUM for PC now, it’s just a fkin joke what Bohemia did. and do with a game with unlimited potential. 

that game has a ton of issues, doubt its gonna make you any happier right now

• Like 1

nah doot, it's AAA quality bruuuuuuuuh !

nah it the poopoo

Edited by RyanS1994
  • Like 1

Very good game but to be fair has got really bad, I played like a lot but now every now and again just waiting for it to be more playable and yes I understand the stress and frustration as the game should work properly like any other game bought with hard earned cash and I’m not defending Bohemia  but what are they doing with all our money when there is big potential in the game??!!so sad!

• Like 2

On 1/22/2020 at 9:46 AM, Kean__1 said:

The performance issues go beyond lag spikes in vehicles for many of us.  Also, there are folks who have freezes at any speed so they have to drive below or around 20 kph everywhere they go. 

That used to be me too until after one of the updates and then I was able to travel faster except in towns.  ....then it got a little worse but still better than my friends who gets long lags and have to maintain a low speed always.

I have no idea what they changed and even was a good sport and reported it on their support site.  ....but in usual BJ fashion, they don't respond to anyone there either even though they encourage people to report problems there in their rare Twitter.repsonses.

To the OP...  Yes, seek a refund through Sony would be my suggestion. I'm still mulling it over myself since I cancelled my server subscription and stopped playing because of the bugs / performance.  It could be a great game someday but not in its current form.

this is a fact, People don't really understand its more than the hardware, its the actual servers themselves too, how the game is coded, etc. Some if not most of these bugs and issues exist on pc too, With item desync and all that nonsense. Its not like Its exclusive and this part or that system will  fix anything , They need to work on this game, A game with countless potential ruined by basic fundamental flaws which if addressed could salvage the remaining. 

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

It's good to know I'm not alone with my experiences with DayZ on the PS4. Minutes after I spawn, my water health is already yellow. And I usually die from starvation in less than an hour. I played DayZ on PC a couple years ago and never had issues like what I have on PS4. 

Even when DayZ first came out on PS4 it was better. There was lag, but at least there was more loot than there is now. 

On 1/21/2020 at 7:44 PM, xXDr3iHorn said:

how is it even possible that ARMA2 Dayz MoD worked 100000 times better than a game from a professional dev. Studio?????!!!

im playing on PS4 and its nearly unplayable. It’s UNPLAYABLE!! Sounds lost , game crashes, screen freeze cars going destroyed, inventory doesn’t work , loot sucks , Base building is like the worst I’ve ever seen, if I could speak in German here I would tell you 1000 things , how you can improve dayz. And how many things are amazing bad.The game feels like the dev. don’t give a single fk about how the game performs. It feels like Bohemia never played dayz by themselves. It’s like politics. I waited to bought the game until the community says its playable. They run a patch few days ago which was used to fix problems but necessary BRINGS a WHOLE LOT OF EVEN MORE PROBLEMS. 

And don’t let me start talking about Livonia......and the fact that you want to bring in a new map in 2020. I mean WTF?!!?? Wtf are you guys thinking ?????

PERFORMANCE IS THE WORST AND THERE ARE TONS OF BUGS THAT MAKES THE GAME UNPLAYABLE!! How can you release a new map ? Which runs even shittier?? Every 2 sec new chunk loading, 20 FPS over hours on A PS4 PRO!

srsly give dayz back in these hands who dev. Arma 2 dayz mod. Privat guys can dev a better game than a professional team that’s amazing bad.. it’s amazing bad srsly..

I want it back!!

So amazing much money and you spend like a fart to improve dayz. Take some advice at Fortnite.. the early where there was every week an update which srlsy improves the game. And in 2017 and early 2018 epic games doesn’t had that much money like Bohemia had! 

RIP dayz .. your time is over because no one of your parents give a fk about you.. 

check xDr3iHorn on YouTube. Not for sub me , I uploaded some of the shit what happens on ps4 with this amazing bugged shit game... srlsy do your job or sell dayz to guys who dev. This usually amazing game with love and passion. 

Totally agree!

On 1/27/2020 at 8:42 AM, vfxtodd said:

It's good to know I'm not alone with my experiences with DayZ on the PS4. Minutes after I spawn, my water health is already yellow. And I usually die from starvation in less than an hour. I played DayZ on PC a couple years ago and never had issues like what I have on PS4. 

Even when DayZ first came out on PS4 it was better. There was lag, but at least there was more loot than there is now. 

Don't run unless really needed and just jog until you find some water and food.

If you find some animal, kill it and skin it (just need any stone or metal knife), then cook it on a fire using a long stick (short sticks + rags or bark for fireplace ; short sticks or firewood to fuel it ; matches or short sticks + bark to lit fire).

And check for any fruit under fruit trees.

Edited by Alphajim

9 hours ago, Alphajim said:

Don't run unless really needed and just jog until you find some water and food.

If you find some animal, kill it and skin it (just need any stone or metal knife), then cook it on a fire using a long stick (short sticks + rags or bark for fireplace ; short sticks or firewood to fuel it ; matches or short sticks + bark to lit fire).

And check for any fruit under fruit trees.

......I would add, just be sure to wash or disinfect your hands after skinning certain animals (e.g. chickens) as you can get sick and then you'll really be in a world of hurt.  

Personally, I'd suggest checking the boats along the coast for canned goods, homes along the way and even straggling Infected that are easy targets as they can be a great source for canned goods as well as other loot.  Obviously, something that can open cans will be just as important as finding food but just remember that some tools will leave less food in the can than others.  A can opener will retain all of the contents.

For me, canned food and a way to open them is usually my #1 priority when starting out.  .....and I collect items of opportunity along the way (e.g. matches, knives, a backpack, weapons, etc.) but I don't wander too far from the good sources until I am stocked.  

Boats also have fishing rods and hooks.  If you find a knife and matches while looking for food, you can dig up worms, combine with a hook, combine the baited hook with the pole, catch some fish, fillet and then cook them.  Half a fish will usually fill my food meter from yellow to full.  .....a few cooked fish in your inventory and you're ready to start looking for other important items, travel, etc. without much worry regarding food.  .....at least for a while.  

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

Died yesterday to wolves but it was an unfair fight. I was killing the pack when my character froze in mid attack and I could only watch in horror as they just picked away at my health until I died. They really need to get the server lag and freeze issues fixed.

Base building needs some drastic upgrading soon as well. It's to damn easy for ppl to break inside and steal things while your out foraging for supplies. Give us some traps, longer break in times or something.

Edited by Deathlove
  • Like 1
  • Beans 1

On 1/29/2020 at 11:20 PM, Deathlove said:

Died yesterday to wolves but it was an unfair fight. I was killing the pack when my character froze in mid attack and I could only watch in horror as they just picked away at my health until I died. They really need to get the server lag and freeze issues fixed.

I totally agree with this 'wolves freeze' stuff. I've had the same thing happen several times now and to say it's frustrating is an understatement. The only way I have avoided death is by logging out mid-attack and re-spawning a while later. Mostly they have gone when I reappear but once the last remaining wolf suddenly came from nowhere as if it had been waiting for me...

I have been quiet for a while as I have just been enjoying my game. I use the same servers you guys do but my game has been flawless for weeks But.    I was logging in the other day when I got a message from a player I do not know for some PVP as the POP was low. It turned out we were opposite ends of the Map but I said yeah we can both head towards the NWAF kinda half way between us. To cut a long story short I got there before him and killed him as he arrived. Messaged me again was that me that killed him and it was. He was annoyed and told me my game would become unplayable and right on cue I started lagging all over the shop and after about two minutes I just logged out and stayed off line for half an hour and logged back in and played fine again. He obviously did something to ruin the game play because he had died. At least that was my opinion. Is it possible, can people get into the game to mess around with it. I ask because to me the situation sure seem like he could.

• Beans 1

On 1/31/2020 at 12:57 PM, generalmayhem said:

I have been quiet for a while as I have just been enjoying my game. I use the same servers you guys do but my game has been flawless for weeks But.    I was logging in the other day when I got a message from a player I do not know for some PVP as the POP was low. It turned out we were opposite ends of the Map but I said yeah we can both head towards the NWAF kinda half way between us. To cut a long story short I got there before him and killed him as he arrived. Messaged me again was that me that killed him and it was. He was annoyed and told me my game would become unplayable and right on cue I started lagging all over the shop and after about two minutes I just logged out and stayed off line for half an hour and logged back in and played fine again. He obviously did something to ruin the game play because he had died. At least that was my opinion. Is it possible, can people get into the game to mess around with it. I ask because to me the situation sure seem like he could.

do you stream or make youtube videos, I 'm very curious To see your experience. I've probably experienced  a lot things in this game, and Flawless hasn't been one of them but I would like to see the game through your perspective. Cheers. 

• Like 1

On 1/31/2020 at 4:05 AM, Trev_Bash said:

I totally agree with this 'wolves freeze' stuff. I've had the same thing happen several times now and to say it's frustrating is an understatement. The only way I have avoided death is by logging out mid-attack and re-spawning a while later. Mostly they have gone when I reappear but once the last remaining wolf suddenly came from nowhere as if it had been waiting for me...

It recently happened with zombies twice to. It's not just the wolves that effect it.

19 hours ago, Anwah said:

do you stream or make youtube videos, I 'm very curious To see your experience. I've probably experienced  a lot things in this game, and Flawless hasn't been one of them but I would like to see the game through your perspective. Cheers. 

I am not allowed on Twitch through work  ( Don,t Ask  ) and would never stream in a million years. I had mega loads of hassle with the game when I started with invisible Zombies and massive Lag and disappearing Loot amongst others but since the end of November I have had no issues until the other day. had five hours this morning and it was thirty pop out of sixty when I joined and thirty six when I left. Did not see one player or hear a shot found two Heli Crashes and some good stuff and killed loads of Z's all on Official server 4466 and logged out at Tisy Camp with no issues at all. I seriously have had no issues for about two months and I asked my two brothers who play a lot as well as my mate Jake and they all say the same and have had no issues.  Not being up to speed yet with the way the whole experience works and what interacts with what i will continue to try to understand the whole online gaming process as I am intruiged as why some get major issues and others none.

3 hours ago, generalmayhem said:

I am not allowed on Twitch through work  ( Don,t Ask  ) and would never stream in a million years. I had mega loads of hassle with the game when I started with invisible Zombies and massive Lag and disappearing Loot amongst others but since the end of November I have had no issues until the other day. had five hours this morning and it was thirty pop out of sixty when I joined and thirty six when I left. Did not see one player or hear a shot found two Heli Crashes and some good stuff and killed loads of Z's all on Official server 4466 and logged out at Tisy Camp with no issues at all. I seriously have had no issues for about two months and I asked my two brothers who play a lot as well as my mate Jake and they all say the same and have had no issues.  Not being up to speed yet with the way the whole experience works and what interacts with what i will continue to try to understand the whole online gaming process as I am intruiged as why some get major issues and others none.

I can't recall the patch but it was a couple months back (could have been around the same time you noticed changes), but it was like someone flipped a switch in regard to vehicle performance for me.  We were still on the same server I was renting and there was no other changes on my end but sudden;y the freezes just weren't that bad while driving.  I could easily maintain speeds of 50 kph or more although that would increase the chances of lag albeit a more rare occurrence.

Funny thing is, whatever changed on their end had no effect on my friends problems as he still had to maintain ~20 kph to avoid crashing.  I reported all this to BI on the appropriate site as I thought it was valuable info but as always, no acknowledgement let alone a response.  The only difference in our systems is that I have an external SSD.  

All of the other issues remained however as I still had to use the workarounds for reloading and interacting with the inventory system to avoid items being stuck.  ....and even then there were no guarantees.  Before I gave up on my server and the game, I lost my character due to lag and being attacked by invisible zombies.  It started out with my weapons not dealing any damage and I had to run.  When I got to my car there were no Z's in sight.  I remained on top of the car until the lag stopped but suddenly started taking hits out of nowhere.  ......then I died.

I'm am seriously contemplating asking for a refund from Sony and reporting all of this in regard to how there is no support, etc.  If they ever get their act together, then maybe I'll buy the game again down the road.

On 1/31/2020 at 9:05 AM, Trev_Bash said:

19 hours ago, Deathlove said:

It recently happened with zombies twice to. It's not just the wolves that effect it.

That's interesting to note. For me so far it's only been the wolves that do it. I don't think it's the number of system generated entities that cause the problem either. One time in Livonia five wolves attacked and I was blasting all over the place and not hitting any of them. The shooting attracted every zombie in town but somehow I managed to make it to a derelict house and up on to a table and then onto a cupboard. While they were doing their thing inside the house I stopped the bleeding and then shot them all one by one. In all this time and during all this action there wasn't one stutter, sign of lag or freeze.

Car driving has also caused temporary freezes and the game then sometimes (but not always) lags into a clunky pig of a game but I guess that's possibly a different issue. The other weirdness was when the car took off in the air like a rocket, somersaulted high in the sky before landing back where it started.

Sorry, I may have gone off topic. The game has it's faults but I don't want my money back I just want it fixed.

• Like 1

I have frozen twice in DayZ. Once, I was completely alone, not interacting with anyone or anything. The second time, I was talking with one player trying to decide if he was trustworthy when I suddenly froze. I logged out, and logged back in. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the guy not only left me alone, but he didn't take any of my gear. 

• Like 1

On 1/21/2020 at 5:44 PM, xXDr3iHorn said:

I want it back!!

if you got it by PS Store

• Like 1

Just demand refund in PSstore by claiming its faulty due to all bugs. 
quote the policy "After purchasing this type of content through PlayStation™Store, you have 14 days from purchase to request a refund to your payment method on PlayStation™Network. If you started to download or stream the purchased content you are not eligible for a refund unless the content is faulty."