Dylan Mason

Spawning with friends

Me and my mate are new to this game on xbox one and we allways spawn miles away and we never end up finding each other due to dying. Is there a way to spawn next to each other?!

No.

I'd recommend izurvive app for your phone and try recognise the names and go from there.

Give it a week and you'll know the map in no time.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dylan Mason said:

Me and my mate are new to this game on xbox one and we allways spawn miles away and we never end up finding each other due to dying. Is there a way to spawn next to each other?!

No there isnt. You could go play SCUM there you can choose certain spawn areas.

But in dayZ the only thing you can do to get together is to work for it. 

Spawn in, look for city signs, wait for Friend to find city namesigns. Look at map. Meet in the middle. 

That's the only way and should be the only way. To get together.

Numbers matter in this game so spawning in with An advantage you didn't work/play for should not be possible. Friend or no.

• Haha 1
  • Beans 1

On 1/5/2020 at 4:24 AM, McWendy said:

No there isnt. You could go play SCUM there you can choose certain spawn areas.

But in dayZ the only thing you can do to get together is to work for it. 

Spawn in, look for city signs, wait for Friend to find city namesigns. Look at map. Meet in the middle. 

That's the only way and should be the only way. To get together.

Numbers matter in this game so spawning in with An advantage you didn't work/play for should not be possible. Friend or no.

Scum not on console bro.

2 hours ago, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

Scum not on console bro.

Ah my bad... 

• Haha 1

Yeah you just have to learn the map. However, I think that they should add a map feature to the game and allow party members or friends to show up on the map. I know this is not realistic but it would make a better UI for new players that are trying to get into the game. I have been playing DayZ since the mod and understand it is a survival game but I do not think a map feature would make the big of a deal. Or maybe allow players to party with friends prior to joining a server and allow them to spawn together or much closer. Many of my friends stopped playing this game right away because of this.

• Like 1

Navigating is what makes this game, feels good when you meet up with your pals for the first time.  Dont slip and get yourself killed, watch this video it will help

I'm guessing your playing chernarus as your new, you always spawn on the coast, if you can find a roadsign find out who's more south and that person runs down the main road with the sea on there right, the one who spawns north runs down the road with the sea on their left, it can be dangerous but its literally the easiest way to find each other for new players