WOLVERlNES

Game is Unplayable

10 hours ago, RyanS1994 said:

I play OG xbox with no ssd, and experience maybe 1 crash per 3-4 sessions, each lasting 4-6 hours. Its just random. Stop bitch-fighting with specs. The game is scuffed, stop bitching.

Yeah on the current patch, im experiencing a few game crashes when playing, currently been playing for about three hours and the game has already crashed 4 times, each time when combining something.

The desync playable for you ? The night is easy I am new player and fixthegame me real account

is the moderator who warned me I just said the truth fix your games, desyc all time the real problem is the desyc is your dev who touches the noodle

• Like 1

On 11 janvier 2020 at 3:35 PM, Jonas Levin said:

I hope you felt you used your time in a good way when you made that profile just to spam the same message in 6 different posts. 😉

If its that unplayable for you, then I would probably find something else to do with your sparetime then play it and then rage about it (leave the raging to the mods in here, just try to contact them and you will see what happens).

The desync playable for you ? The night is easy I am new player and fixthegame me real account

is the moderator who warned me I just said the truth fix your games, desyc all time the real problem is the desyc is your dev who touches the noodle

And i paid The game 50€ for What ? desync  i kill player desync i loot desync, server fucked, ghost bullet, etc etc payable for you ? Tell me your secret

Edited by Fixthegame
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Fixthegame said:

The desync playable for you ? The night is easy I am new player and fixthegame me real account

I think this post has desync. Didn't understand any of that

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

the truth is only revealed to the right person

Game is unplayable for me because of the lag in servers...

They should improve their servers..network or something like that

6 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I know what he is talking about because here we suffer the same..game is not really playable...

The Lag/desync is tremendous. I am also new player and i really like the game, but this desync just destroy this game..impossible do something. from what i know this game has been developed for 6 years, not 6 months or 6 days, should have a better servers..a lot better..is just ridiculous this state

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, JMachadeX said:

I know what he is talking about because here we suffer the same..game is not really playable...

The Lag/desync is tremendous. I am also new player and i really like the game, but this desync just destroy this game..impossible do something. from what i know this game has been developed for 6 years, not 6 months or 6 days, should have a better servers..a lot better..is just ridiculous this state

I get desync occasionally. Maybe once per session, sometimes not at all. A quick relog fixes it. Its not perfect but it makes me laugh when people say it's unplayable. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I get desync occasionally. Maybe once per session, sometimes not at all. A quick relog fixes it. Its not perfect but it makes me laugh when people say it's unplayable. 

the problem is that sometimes I have desync sometimes not is when I disconnect reconnect I can not necessarily resume the loot it remains desync, I noticed that it was closer when we take the stuff from other players or that we try to build, I am new to the games I like otherwise I would not come on the forum but this kind of bug in this kind of games after so many years, I pay 50 € for a game 100% finished  not for something that looks like an early access

Edited by Fixthegame
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 1

14 hours ago, Fixthegame said:

the truth is only revealed to the right person

Yes, you need to stand in the moonlight during midday on February the 31st, turn left at the baker and yell "GERONIMO" and then it will all be revealed.

And what you wrote earlier is nonsense - you made this profile and your first 6-7 posts was to spam different posts in the forum with a copy-paste.

Why are you even playing this game if its that bad? It makes absolutely no sense lol.

8 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

This!

And if you think this looks like something from early access then you clearly have not played the game when it was actually early access.

I just loooove all these new players coming in here and telling everyone "the truth" lol.

12 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Probably the claim was presented incorrectly. You can play DayZ. The game has explanations on how to survive, how to craft, how to build, and so on. But in the game it is easy to get negative experience associated with constant opportunities to get negative experience. This negative experience is associated with the accidental loss of part of the property, all property and so on, due to game errors. Anyone who plays the game for a long time knows where there is a problem and how not to reproduce the problem, or how to solve the problem. But there are many players who get the problem and do not understand how it works, and what can be done, and where the risk may not be justified.
But even an experienced player, in any situation, may accidentally "step on the rake."
Everyone understands that the game is developing, much work has been done on the game, and much more needs to be done. It's just that emotions are sometimes overwhelmed.

• Beans 3

Well possibly with the new patch that released today, the game crashes would be resolved, other than that I good with the current patch, been playing for a while now after today's patch release and combined a few things, no game crash yet so looking good

8 hours ago, Greensek said:

Hello Survivors, 

We deployed a patch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for the current 1.06 Update.

1.06 Patch 3 (14.01.2020)

GAME

FIXED

• Fixed: A client crash
  • Fixed: Character stats would not properly synchronise and update in the main menu

SERVER

• Fixed: Servers could get stuck in a loop trying to disconnect players

Don't forget to leave you feedback regarding this new patch.

Thank you,

Greensek

google translate I hope they will continue to take us out of the fix I will try this update, the day before yesterday I shoot a zombie the zombie makes me his mirror skill or I do not know what because all the balls that I put to him I I took them so excuse me for complaining when I play 1 week without dying is that I lose all my stuff because of a bug, by the way I never crash on dayz a by when I combine objects apparently we n not all have the same problem, I have two friends who stop the game just because of the desync

Edited by Fixthegame

6 hours ago, Jonas Levin said:

Yes, you need to stand in the moonlight during midday on February the 31st, turn left at the baker and yell "GERONIMO" and then it will all be revealed.

And what you wrote earlier is nonsense - you made this profile and your first 6-7 posts was to spam different posts in the forum with a copy-paste.

Why are you even playing this game if its that bad? It makes absolutely no sense lol.

So after paying 50 € I close my mouth and I let them bugger me with a smile? I leave you this pleasure

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fixthegame said:

I hope they will continue to take us out of the fix I will try this update, the day before yesterday I shoot a zombie the zombie makes me his mirror skill or I do not know what because all the balls that I put to him I I took them so excuse me for complaining when I play 1 week without dying is that I lose all my stuff because of a bug, by the way I never crash on dayz a by when I combine objects apparently we n not all have the same problem, I have two friends who stop the game just because of the desync

work on your English or use google translate I don't know what the fuck your trying to say. Your paragraph gives me a headache

• Beans 1

On 1/13/2020 at 5:19 PM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I think he wants someone to touch his noodle.... 

FWIW, 2 of the supposed main fixes, the crashes and character updates I never really had an issue with before the latest update.

This weekend just gone I played most of the Sunday and suffered multiple regular game crashes and my log screen character was almost always out of sync with my character server side, so these 2 supposed fixes have actually made these 2 specific things much worse for me. Just another case of an update breaking as much as it was supposed to fix. I keep saying this is one of the most badly put together games I've seen in recent memory, and every update seems to keep proving that. I keep persevering with it because I don't want to have wasted my money, but I'm starting to lose hope, and interest. Not a single person on my xbox FL that I used to play with bother with this game anymore, and despite the higher purchase price, the game is so far behind the PC version it still feels like early access, despite the 'full release' and £50 price tag! 

Edited by M00nfly
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, M00nfly said:
On 1/13/2020 at 5:19 PM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I think he wants someone to touch his noodle.... 

Lol

Yeah, I want really suffering that much from game crashes, maybe now and again. I played around five hours after that patch and didn't crash so fingers crossed. At least, the usual things didn't cause a crash such as combining items sometimes. I did get kos'd while I was bloody cooking though. Grrr

• Beans 1

I'm dead and there are two friends in your kamikaze car full stuff, the car zigzag in lag, desync of the trunk even in relog impossible to recover the weapons quickly a real patch that fixes all this can be in 6 months 

player : Wait next patch before play or buy  

bye

Edited by Fixthegame

18 hours ago, Fixthegame said:

I'm dead and there are two friends in your kamikaze car full stuff, the car zigzag in lag, desync of the trunk even in relog impossible to recover the weapons quickly a real patch that fixes all this can be in 6 months 

player : Wait next patch before play or buy  

bye

Im happy to hear that you are moving on to whatever makes you happy instead of this, have a good time.

I'm not gonna act like a fanboy and say theres not problems, but to say its unplayable is a complete overstatement, I remember in game preview we had to single load the bk-133 and the mosin, that was brutal, the games only improved so much now and it makes me question what I'm doing in life when I realised I passed 5000 hours and I've only had the game around 2 years

• Like 1